• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrKingOfNegativity said:
In the past, he caused that infamous disappearance in Roanoke where "90 men, 17 women and 11 children" went missing without a trace. (He used his mind control to march them into the sea.)

In the movie proper, he was able to force all of the townspeople in Little Tall Island to experience the same dream at once, and later threatened to do to all of them what he had done to the Roanoke Colony. Little Tall is based on Mount Desert Island. (And the movie was actually filmed there)

The film is set in like 1989, but this number shouldn't be too far off. (Hence why I said "over 10,000 at a time")
Here it is

In that case I'm unsure. Based on how we treat the Nasuverse's authority, there is a good chance that it is negged. This Horakhty has neg that negs everything from one-hit kill to mind control, and although it isn't on that level, Horakhty should be immensely above Ra in terms of divinity. Ra negs everything Obelisk and Slifer do, and they neg nearly everything in Yugioh.

It depends. The gods are immensely above people like Marik and the Millenium items, which do have mass mind control feats. Their are also a bunch of fodder cards that mind hax monsters. Obelisk and Slife are botn Gods who null basically the whole system. Ra in turn negs everything that the two can do and is unaffected by anything they do, and they are completely unable to hurt him. Horakhty is a fusion of all three gods who is immensely above them and more divine, being the source of light. So, it depends on how we rate the null. Though we do have more lenient standards on certain nulls, so I have no clue either.

I assume mindhax is his first move, right?

Yobobojojo said:
It depends. The gods are immensely above people like Marik and the Millenium items, which do have mass mind control feats. Their are also a bunch of fodder cards that mind hax monsters. Obelisk and Slife are botn Gods who null basically the whole system. Ra in turn negs everything that the two can do and is unaffected by anything they do, and they are completely unable to hurt him. Horakhty is a fusion of all three gods who is immensely above them and more divine, being the source of light. So, it depends on how we rate the null. Though we do have more lenient standards on certain nulls, so I have no clue either.

I assume mindhax is his first move, right?
Well, not always, but regularly. He is also used to starting with a good telekinetic blast, which also only requires a glance.

And, assuming he can use a High 7-C telekinetic blast, then I suppose his enemies shall have a problem...

Oof. That's not good for him. Lower tier gods like Slifer are 10 kilotons via being summoned. Ra is stronger then both, and Zorc is far stronger. Horakhty easily one-shot Zorc. If he doesn't start with mind Hax, he dies. Considering mine Hax working is questionable, I'd give this to horakhty

Maybe.

Honestly it's probably inconclusive. Sharing spots is apparently possible though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back