• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since The bionicles stuff.

tho I wouldn't be surprised if there is some nuance I missed. Our standards for High 3-A are weird.

Nothing's finalised tho. Me and DMV are talking things over.

Creating a planet with its own time is pretty much the same as creating a planetary sized pocket dimension, and we wouldn't rate that as High 3-A

Actually, if you wanna be technical, it's actually 5-B, for other shenanigans. Destroying or contmoment of planetary time is High 3-A. There's also the fact that the time created at least extends into space, it's just too vague for Low 2-C.

Of course, me and DMB are going over that, so it's better to wait.

that and The Law of Balance, which is even more hell.

Read up a bit of whats going on and I think theres something that needs to better clarified or discussed about how characters are ranked in these threads, and its whether or not we're talking "strongest overall, and can take out most of the tier with no issue but loses a few specific match ups", or in, "this character has the hax/resistances to beat this one other really strong super haxed character so they should be strongest"? Sounds silly but I feel it'd clarify things.

It should be the first, honestly.

I've been saying it already. A>B>C logic doesn't work here, especially in the tiers where there are a bunch of characters who haxstomp each other circularly. We should be looking at which character possesses the qualitatively superior abilities. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Oh High 7-C is open, gonna throw Hajime Nagumo in then, he is mhs, don't know if anyone faster is in the tier, could be.

Speaking of his speed, just noticed there is nothing for his High 7-C key, gonna fix that.

WeeklyBattles said:
Mindhax or sleep-induce over 10,000 of them at a time, BFR and seal their souls into a "Dream World" where he can kill them with his dream manip while their physical bodies are left in comas, teleport if they so much as come close to him, cast illusions they can't see through...

He'll also know everything there is to know about her past just from looking at her (that was one of the biggest things that made him scary in his movie), so that weak spot at the nape of her neck is likely to get wrecked if he really feels like ending her right away. Assuming he hasn't put her down with any of his other abilities beforehand.

Also, unless she starts the battle with the army right by her side, he simply glances at her and she gets mindhaxed before she can tell any of them what to do. (Actually, if they rely on her commands, he'll probably just mindhax her anyway, then have her tell the entire army to **** off or something.)

Not in this key, this hajime is the hajime who is pissed cause yue was taken from him and created a concept to deny all existence.

@King Boi do you know how Titans work? Theyre basically human shaped plants, they dont sleep and their brain functions are basically anamalistic. Illusions likely wouldnt do much either.

She doesnt have the nape weakness due to the Warhammer Titan powers.

If their brain functions are animalistic, that just makes them easier to mind control. Being "human shaped plants" also doesn't stop soulhax unless they're outright stated to not have a soul. (Still living beings and all)

That should be on her profile then.

In the past, he caused that infamous disappearance in Roanoke where "90 men, 17 women and 11 children" went missing without a trace. (He used his mind control to march them into the sea.)

In the movie proper, he was able to force all of the townspeople in Little Tall Island to experience the same dream at once, and later threatened to do to all of them what he had done to the Roanoke Colony. Little Tall is based on Mount Desert Island. (And the movie was actually filmed there)

The film is set in like 1989, but this number shouldn't be too far off. (Hence why I said "over 10,000 at a time")

Bear in mind that he also has Nigh-Omniscience, so if the army is controlled by her, he's just going to mindhax her rather than deal with the rest of them, since he'll know about her being the source.

So he'll be able to control les than .02% of her army, how useful :p

I dont think we treat nigh-omniscience like that in versus matchups

Until someone shows up and posts someone faster just gonna argue for hajime being high 7-C speed unequalized, since he speed blitzes and concept erases everyone, and this is something he will do off the bat since he is basically beyond bloodlusted at this point.

WeeklyBattles said:
I dont think we treat nigh-omniscience like that in versus matchups
Every time I've seen a legitimately nigh-omniscient character used, we have.

And his nigh-omniscience quite literally works that way in his film. He looks at people he's never met before and is able to recount to them moments in their pasts as a way of getting under their skin, and does so right down to the smallest details that nobody but the person he's talking to would be able to confirm. He knew the exact names, ages, addresses and darkest secrets of everyone he ever spoke to, knew past information that nobody but those people would have known, had knowledge of even the very reasons why they kept their secrets to begin with, and it's never explained how. We're meant to interpret it as "he just knows".

You still haven't said anything about his soul-BFR/sealing, by the way. Or the likelihood of him simply forgoing the army and attacking her directly.

Every time ive seen a nigh-omniscient character used ive been or someone has stated that they dont have knowledge of their opponent

She's still borderline Low 7-B physically and even if he destroys her Titan body she can just remake it so long as her hidden human body isnt destroyed

I'll need someone else to confirm that. It's an ability he possesses. He should be allowed to keep it. Actually, if it needs to be restricted in order for her to have a chance, then doesn't that already null her shot at being the "strongest of her tier"? :p

Mindhax. He looks at her, has her march her army somewhere else, then marches her into the sea himself. Or just forces her to rip out her hidden human body. Or wipes her memory like he did with Ralph. Or does who else knows how many things that end in her being incapped, since she has no resistance to any of it.

Sealing her soul in a dream world prevents her from remaking her body, also. Or doing anything unless he himself wills it. And he can just as easily kill her soul with his dream manipulation, while remaining fully awake and aware in the physical world.

Meanwhile, unless her army has powers with the same effective range as hers, she's the only one who has any chance at landing any sort of hit on him thanks to his teleportation.

So, I'm guessing that (at the moment) High 7-C is Hajime Nagumo for speed unequalized and André Linoge for speed equalized?

Seems that way.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Also, High 1-B is up for grabs again. Gan is getting upgraded.
Either The Dark Tower itself or GEoM, since Ynnead got her boost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back