• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saikou The Lewd King said:
You aren't much better, given your absolute lack of argument in your original post.

If you want me to give examples, Jafar can't get past Madotsuki's Type 9 and dies to her void manip. And Rumple likely gets mind haxxed by Koishi (and also can't get past her Low-Godly), as she bypassed Mind hax resistance on a planetary scale.
Now that's an argument. I did not argue because I was just saying possible candidacts.

Well, Jafar does not need to kill her to win. He could simply freeze Madotsuki and leave her that way forever. Or turn her into a rat with a gesture.

Nocturne's passive magic nullification

Hmmm... what about Shears of Destiny? He could cut Nocturne's conection to his nature of being. Yeah, this is how the power works. And it is not magic.

Turning Madotsuki into anything else is bogus, due to her Low 2-C resistance to Transmutation + the fact she can turn back into her normal form anyway.

Also Jafar's likely going to be time stop'd and headbutted into oblivion before he can do any of that (Assuming that this magic also stops her mind. If it doesn't, she can just turn back)

Also Jafar's likely going to be time stop'd and headbutted into oblivion before he can do any of that (Assuming that this magic also stops her mind. If it doesn't, she can just turn back)
You mean before he can think and paralyze Madotsuki?

You're acting like Jafar's literal first move upon fighting a little girl is paralyzing her and leaving her there forever instead of, y'know, killing her. Or literally anything else.

You're acting like Jafar's literal first move upon fighting a little girl is paralyzing her and leaving her there forever instead of, y'know, killing her. Or literally anything else.
That's what I said. He does start his fights with paralysis more often than with everything else.

Jafar's mind gets obliterated by being instantly and simultaneously flooded with all nightmares that have ever happened and will ever happen throughout all of humanity at the very start of the fight as is in character for Nocturne to lead with

WeeklyBattles said:
Jafar's mind gets obliterated by being instantly and simultaneously flooded with all nightmares that have ever happened and will ever happen throughout all of humanity
Well, nightmares won't work, assuming the effect caused by these is pure fear. He became immune to the Jabberwocky influence, and she is the personification of fear.

Its not caused by fear alone, it literally causes your mind to cave in on itself or makes you tear yourself apart. Its mind hax

Also Noc can literally sing his arm once and cut Jafar in half with his passive space-time destroying attacks

And out of all his arsenal, he's just going to paralyze her and leave her alive for all of eternity? Pardon my doubts there, especially considering his massive arsenal.

Also again, does it freezes their mind or just their body?

i think both sides sounds like they should present their feats and on panel / on screen events instead of endless back and forth. and do so at best in a vsthread, since it seems to be a deciding match for the spot of strongest in that tier.

And out of all his arsenal, he's just going to paralyze her and leave her alive for all of eternity? Pardon my doubts there, especially considering his massive arsenal.

Also again, does it freezes their mind or just their body?
It freezes everything. Body and consciousness.

Think what you will, but he likes starting with paralysis.

Answering to "Weekly", well, I suppose it makes sense.

And Rumple likely gets mind haxxed by Koishi (and also can't get past her Low-Godly), as she bypassed Mind hax resistance on a planetary scale.
I do not believe he would get mind haxed by her, as he resisted planetary mindwipes many times. Also, Rumple does not need to kill Koishi - again. He could petrify her, for example.

You still haven't explained to me why he would freeze her and leave her there forever instead of killing her. Besides, your videos are only in non-combat situations where he visibly doesn't aim to kill these people.

And Koishi can mindhaxx people who can resist that. Petrifying a Youkai won't work. Their main body is their non-corporeal ones, not vice-versa.

Wasn't the argument for Nihilus being there that he lost to Revan but beat more people in his tier than him?

He can beat more people in his tier, maybe.

That said, the same applies to Zeed and Lucemon for Low 1C, yet God is still there

Yeah Lavos would still probably be the strongest Speed Unequal. However he will no longer hold Speed Equal. We also need to replace Q Prophet with The Downstreamers are they are no longer High 1-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back