• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 99% positive that all of her powers are magic-based. Plus i dont recall her ever using broadway force in combat, hell i only remember her using it once

Combat-based OUAT Broadway Force mainly works as power nullification, as we can see here. It can also grant the user some degree of upgrade, as we can see when Regina uses it in order to get more power.

Also, Blue states that no one can take away the power of the voice from the user. So, no Power Null. Then Zelena wins.

DMUA said:
MrKingOfNegativity said:
Also, High 1-B is up for grabs again. Gan is getting upgraded.
Either The Dark Tower itself or GEoM, since Ynnead got her boost.
Or one of the Endless or The Basanos since they're the only one capable of stalemating Gan aside from Ynnead

When you go over here to look for stupid haxxed characters for your overpowered OC.

You don't get any.

WeeklyBattles said:
What you just said is a massive NLF
Yeah, yeah, you're all very funny with this sort of thing. Anything someone says that sounds like generalization is a "NLF" and then it's not worth anything. For God's sake, that's very annoying.

TheOwnMagic said:
Yeah, yeah, you're all very funny with this sort of thing. Anything someone says that sounds like generalization is a "NLF" and then it's not worth anything. For God's sake, that's very annoying.
The claim that "No one can power null her" is a blatant NLF

WeeklyBattles said:
The claim that "No one can power null her" is a blatant NLF
Yeat it was said, and proved, as both users who were power nulled still had their powers later.

Has Nocturne ever power nulled anyone who can resist it?

Darling, is any of those things destroying Rumple before he can turn you into a bug with a thought?

I dunno about the 1-A guy, but yes Homu is gonna destroy Rumple before being transmutated.

Yet, that's not completely useless. It means the Blue Fairy created the power so that it could not be taken way, which means it should be difficult. Again, has Nocturne ever power nulled anyone resistant to it?

No, it means that the Blue Fairy's statement is a NLF and cannot be taken as legitimate as it implies that no one, regardless of who they are, can power null her.

WeeklyBattles said:
No, it means that the Blue Fairy's statement is a NLF and cannot be taken as legitimate as it implies that no one, regardless of who they are, can power null her.
I believe it is quite obvious to anyone you're trying to manipulate the concept so that your Nocturne can do something. Your point is basically "let's completely ignore what is said here because it generalizes things". It was never said at the page you linked here, and you know it.

He's just pointing out that "Thier powers cannot be nullified" is a blatant NLF and I agree.

That doesn't mean that their feats of power null resistance are any less valid. It just means we only go by their feats

So...

The Broadway Force was not removed from the users, anyway. All of this is pointless, as the "NLF" was completely valid within the verse.

Zelena has used broadway force all of one time, not in combat, and im almost positive that its magic-based like basically everything else in OUaT

WeeklyBattles said:
Zelena has used broadway force all of one time, not in combat, and im almost positive that its magic-based like basically everything else in OUaT
Yet, not going to get nulled. Yet, usable in combat, since it was used once by Emma, by her sister and by the Charmings.

Unless she has actually used it in combat, there is nothing saying that she would even use it in combat, let alone lead with it

Isn't Jill presto better for 9A, considering how she's basically a high 1B possibly 1A?

Again

Unless she has actually used it in combat, there is nothing saying that she would even use it in combat, let alone lead with it

Seems like a fine argument to me. She hasn't been shown to lead with it in character, therefore it is unlikely that she would in a hypothetical vs debate, therefore she is nowhere near as adept in combat as she would be bloodlusted or if she did lead with it in character.

Probably not, i just forgot to take off the 2-A stuff, gonna do that now, i should also rearrange golden king and tesla's tiers but have class soon, do that later. Edit: Seems i already took of gimm's page a week ago lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back