• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The strongest for every tier 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, something about Tokiha Miss bugs me. Her profile has no justification s for anything whatsoever.

She also doesn't have resistance to mind manip, so anyone with it can beat her.

Yobobojojo said:
Acasual
Shes 9-C now anyway
Depends on the level of acausality, and GER has a 4D causality Manipulation, but sine she's supposed to be Multi-DImensional...

not sure how an "unknown" can be considered strongest in any tier tho. especially since she goes up all the way to high 1B - meaning her dormant power has all been present.

strongest for every tier in my eyes is someone who definetly sits at his tier and there is little speculation room whether or not he may be higher or lower depening how we look at it

Cestis is only High 1-B in her true form, her best AP feat is only wall level while bounded

If that's the case then Gan should be removed, he goes from At least High 1-B up to 1-A on the same key

Edit: I see your point, but an Unknown like 9-B is just as vauge as any other character with a likely or possibly rating

well gan has a definite tier assigned to him with the other being a possibility cestis on the other hand would qualify for 9B merely and only if we solely look at her own performed on panel destruction feat, while diregarding context, inverse rules and logical scaling. if you truly want to narrow her down to simply and solely what was shown you have to also do the same for all the other abilities.

for example high-godly Regenerationn. she does not have high godly in her 9B form.

She has High-Godly regen in her tier 9 form. Thats how she's going to survive the destruction of Creation, her 9-B form gets destroyed and she'll regenerate as her true self in the Void. Almost the same as the Downstreamers

But yeah, it's up to you guys whether she gets the place or not. If not, there's still Cai

where is it confirmed she was in her 9B form when her creation was destroyed tho? from what i got it was her true form which then resurrected into a 9B - that would not qualify as high godly, since Regenerationn on such a level comes with Regenerationn in your true self. not a handicapped version of yourself which needs other factors to work to get back your true form

where is it confirmed she was in her 9B form when her creation was destroyed tho? from what i got it was her true form which then resurrected into a 9B

No, their true form entered Creation but was bound by its rules and laws. Their true forms didnt resurrect into their 9-B form, they we're restricted to 9-B power level . The only way they can return to their true self is when Creation gets destroyed or if they gain access to a Letter of Passage/Gate that leads to the Void

if they are restricted to their 9B form then what are their feats for the 9B forms? i have read the original lucifer series and have not recalled anything too significant for them in that specific form

not much really, she "mind controlled" mazikeen, who as she said, isnt really bound to her mortal form and that her scars are "just for show". Cestis did her stuff, "mind controlled" mazikeen and commands her that shes now bound to her flesh, plus she made her skin flammable

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/F1N32OYfDRNqt0zhpBlCBRVP4kyDOq1U7gBQdyQa5r6KkR1ArWX4qsb6B0EQ0hAuvuPp35JuVZd68=s1600

From what I got, her power is to mess with the minds and memories of someone. If you got "mind controlled" by her, not only your mind but your very being can be change, I think it also backfired against her, when the Basanos bounded her to the body of Matthew Belloc, since Jin En Moks also eats memory and feelings, she started thinking and feeling like him, which is why she was slowly becoming like him

And Berim, another Jin En Mok, was able to held off the Gates made by Elaine

what would warrant her being the strongest 9B then? outside of the potential Regenerationn (which i still question but i can see where youre coming from attributing it to her in that form)

Mind hax that can change the very nature of someone? not sure, but I'm not really arguing that she should be the strongest 9-B, just that she could possibly be

well i dont know much 9Bs who could fill the spot myself. maybe we should wait for someone with more in-depth knowledge on the matter. if the regen alone is valid - have not double checked anything yet - then that alone would make her a very strong contester tho

Ah, yeah, all we know about the Jin En Moks is that they're VERY old, with Cestis being older than the Presence himself and that they can destroy Creation if they we're able to attain their true form, which is either by going into the Void via Gate or if Creation gets destroyed, as Amenadiel said, as long as the Gate exists, the Jin en Moks are like a loaded gun pointed at eternity

Edit: Also, rules and laws of Creations/realms in DC/ Vertigo does depower/limits being that visit those realms, which is why the Basanos went to Lucifer's Creation in order to breed because they bound to the rules of the original Creation but not in Lucifer's Creation

Even speed equal, Jafar has trash dura and gets *heavily* out haxed by many others.

Rumple also gets heavily out haxxed.

You aren't much better, given your absolute lack of argument in your original post.

If you want me to give examples, Jafar can't get past Madotsuki's Type 9 and dies to her void manip. And Rumple likely gets mind haxxed by Koishi (and also can't get past her Low-Godly), as she bypassed Mind hax resistance on a planetary scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back