• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stardust Crusaders vs evil Passione

Jotaro, Kakyoin, Avdul, Polnareff, Joseph and Iggy vs Cioccolata, Secco, Squalo, Tiziano, Zucchero and Sale

Speed equalized

Evil Passione has prep time if needed

In character

Thank you for not including Carne in this.

In just a straight up battle, I think both Tiziano and Joseph are pretty much fodder compared to the rest, they wouldn't really be able to stand up to any of the other side. Anyway, I think the biggest game changer here is gonna be Cioccolata, who with Secco could really screw over pretty much everyone on team SDC. And since Secco wasn't effected by Green Day when diving into the ground, it seems Cioccolata can choose who it does and doesn't effect, so there's possibly no risk of team killing there. Also, I'd recommend Jotaro be given his time stop, or else I don't see what the SDC could do fight against the Unità Speciale + Zucchero and Sale, especially since SDC is given no prep time to know about any of the Stand's, especially Green Day.

Cioccolata is easily the most dangerous here since the Crusaders don't have any healers in their team. I'm sure they will quickly figure out how the mold works but I can definitely see Cioccolata managing to incap some people like Avdol and Polnareff.

Secco is a threat but Star Platinum or Silver Chariot could easily pummel him to death. Star Platinum should be much stronger than Oasis and Silver Chariot is definitely faster than Oasis.

We can't know how Squalo works if we don't know where the battle is taking place. If it takes place somewhere like Egypt, he's going to have a hard time finding bodies of water to use Clash on. I suppose he could use the wounds that others make but other than that he might be useless here.

Tiziano is fodder. Freaking Joseph could easily beat this fool with Hermit Purple.

Zucchero is only threatening when in enclosed, tiny spaces so unless we know where the fight takes place, it's also unknown what Soft Machine can do. Also, even if it was in an enclosed space, I'd wager Hierophant Green would make short work of it thanks to the undodgeable emerald splash.

Sale has a really OP power but it seems he's inexperienced with it seeing as how he lost to a freaking gunman of all people. Mista should have been the one character he countered the most and he still lost.

Overall, I'd give it to Stardust Crusaders 7, maybe 8/10.

SeccoMode said:
Thank you for not including Carne in this.
In just a straight up battle, I think both Tiziano and Joseph are pretty much fodder compared to the rest, they wouldn't really be able to stand up to any of the other side. Anyway, I think the biggest game changer here is gonna be Cioccolata, who with Secco could really screw over pretty much everyone on team SDC. And since Secco wasn't effected by Green Day when diving into the ground, it seems Cioccolata can choose who it does and doesn't effect, so there's possibly no risk of team killing there. Also, I'd recommend Jotaro be given his time stop, or else I don't see what the SDC could do fight against the Unità Speciale + Zucchero and Sale, especially since SDC is given no prep time to know about any of the Stand's, especially Green Day.
Secco is protected from Green Day's mold because Oasis covers his entire body. It's stated that mold doesn't grow on Stands. So Cioccolata is still capable of accidentally yeeting everyone in his team except Secco.

It's likely the crusaders would focus on Cioccolata first, and they'd probably get rid of him fast.

Depending on when the match takes place, Black Sabbath either sweeps or is instantly decomissioned. Notorious BIG makes it a huge stomp unless the Crusaders have knowledge and they don't kill Carne right off the bat.

I can just imagine carne sitting there shouting "kill me! kill me!" while everyone else ignores him.

The Crusaders are generally considered the "nicer" group in JoJo as they don't kill everyone unlike Bucciarati's gang so it's reasonable to think they'd just knock out Carne.

I'd say Morioh gang is the nicest one. But yeah. Still think they lose it tho

Back