• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The smartest of every tier

TheOwnMagic said:
Rumplestiltskin's no longer 6-C. Give him the High 6-B spot instead.
It amazes me how powerful my biggest guilty pleasure series is getting.

Holy moly.

Samus Ara would most definately be the smartest Low 4-C. Pretty good candidate for any of her keys; albeit some competition for the other keys and likely not quite #1 for those. But Low 4-C seems like she has like no contest other than Dark Samus.

Also, I really need to get to revising, The Terminator (T-800), but he's a great candidate for both 9-A and High 8-C. Terminators have supercomputers for brains and programmed to know every form of martial arts/combat known to man. But lack of Social skills and emotions is their greatest weakness. Arnold on the other hand was reprogrammed to have those fixed.

2-C (or 3-A) is X.A.N.A.. Excellent manipulator and planner by the end (sometimes even having backup plans, like in case he lost in the original Finale), and knows every scientific fact there is to know that is known to man.

Oryx I feel should be a strong contender for 4-B, as that's AP that's almost certain to be unchanged and his intelligence wouldn't be affected by revisions anyways. He's got billions of years experience already without even factoring in that he has the knowledge of everyone he's killed or taken, he can outwit his sister who is the hive goddess of cunning, leads a massive kingdom of hive to great effect, has the military know how to cause entire species to become extinct without even needing to become persobally involved, knows stuff that even the vex, a race who can simulate infinite universes to near perfect accuracy with the exception of stuff like Oryx himself and are by far the most technologically advanced of the races, cannot understand.

He also figured out basically how to cheat the system that would otherwise lead to his demise via being consumed and turned it around into passively growing stronger whenever any hive kills something, and was implied to be close to figuring out how to break free from the system entirely alongside the Warpriest before the PC kills him.

Super Shenron's intelligence looks like it should just be Unknow by the looks of it; at least until a Content Revision is made. Immeasurable Intelligence is not a thing.

I dunno what it counts for.

I'll add Oryx.

073 needs to be in 9-B, the guy is a backup database for EVERYTHING the foundation has, all information they have is stored in him

Immeasurable in that context is likely analagous to unknown judging by the looks of it.

Aren't umineko 1-As not nigh omniscient? They could get 1-A by virtue of being the least intelligent compararively, though that's weird. Some Cthulhu mythos 1-As should be non nigh omniscento as well.

There are 1-A characters that aren't omniscient but I decided excluding the tier entirely would be better, there's not much there.

Nicol bolas and Ugin could be good for 2-A.

Promestein said:
There are 1-A characters that aren't omniscient but I decided excluding the tier entirely would be better, there's not much there.
There's a High 1-A that isn't Omniscient or Nigh-Omniscient but I'll go with the rule.

Tails should have a slot in here for High 6-A. Building a "TV from paperclips", "reprogramming a supercomputer using dishwater detergent and a toothpick", disabling a security system while being restrained by said system, creating a variety of gadgets and bombs and a mech, and having an IQ of 300, is nothing to scoff at.

The Doctor is 9-A now, and since he's a super genius, he replaces Frankenstein's monster.

Still gonna nominate Yuki Terumi for a few reasons:

Was the reason everything went bad in his verse (he is a sorta like a god of evil)

Caused several timeloops

Executed a plan that took out the Takamagahara System (here)

If it weren't for how screwed up Blazblue's overarching plot is and how its riddled with PIS he'd be a lot easier to justify.

To be fair, Yukari Yakumo should be put on here for the High 4-C spot, after all, she plays Gensokyo like a toy constantly, her understanding is beyond that of Extrodinary Genius Ran Yakumo and she was able to trick the Lunarians on a few occasions.

Back