• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The smartest of every tier

Rick is pretty insane but he (Takeyama) seems to have some insane intelligence under his belt, too. I'd say Takeyama.

Normally I'd agree. But that's sort of the Beholder's whole deal. It doesn't go with extrapolating, make a plan, and go with it. It extrapolates everything and makes a plan for every possible outcome, regardless of how minute the odds of that outcome are. Not to mention it is respected and revered for its intelligence by Mind Flayers, who literally eat and absorb the memories and personalities of other people, at least one per month (meaning they have their own intelligence plus that of any they've eaten).

Or, hell, if I end up working on them, Aboleth's have the memories of their entire ancestral species behind them- and these are beings that have been around since the creation of the universe or earlier, but fit neatly into upper Tier 9/lower Tier 8 because logic.

TL;DR, busted intelligence goes a long way in D&D.

Well, I dunno, but, since we're using multiple forms of intelligence, I'd give Low 7-B to Zane for technological ability

Other candidates I can think of.

• Big Hat Logan: No page, but probably 6-B under current Dark Souls tiering. Big Hat Logan was a mortal turned undead that was so great, his magic was coveted by other magic users, and was the only mortal to create a spell that could rival the gods themselves.
  • Division Agent: Would be 9-A, but again, no page (yet, until a single calc I did a long while back gets looked at). Aside from being flat out stated to be among the most intelligent beings from Humanity (being hand-picked as sleeper agents from peak humans), they managed to hack an entire server room of top-secret Russian biological files, like mapped RNA. This stuff was nigh-untouchable, as it was stated to be used for spying right in the middle of New York City. They managed this hack in seconds.
  • Church: God damn all the smart ones aren't on here. 8-B. Red vs Blue. His actual identity, Leondard J. Church, managed to not only create the craziest super soldier program around, but figured out methods to replicate AI units, by literally creating personalities split from personalities and so on. The guy is definitely Extraordinary Genius, not sure what the people at 8-B currently are but still.
  • Death for Low 2-C. Death has absorbed all knowledge from reaped humans for milennia. He views most of the Disc's smartest beings as relatively trivial in intelligence, normally regarding them like children. This includes people like Leonard Da Quirm, who creates weapons capable of harnessing sunbeams to melt entire cities as a side project that he doodles on napkins, alongside very detailed drawings of flowers and detailed equations on automatic tea makers.
  • Bender for 3-A/3-B. Bender, in this key, was using the entire universe as his processor, taking in all possible information to account for all outcomes to the point where he could essentially see the future. While mostly he used this to predict which ceiling lamps would fall when and where (so he could trick Zoidberg into being hit by them), he used it to predict Fry and Leela's entire life together. Finally, this universe includes beings that had literally all information in said universe compiled into one enormous brain.
That's all I got rn.

> Church

Director Church's intelligence seems specialized in only a few areas. He seems more like a Genius than an Extraordinary Genius to me.

You're talking about a guy who evaded and outsmarted the collective military of the UNSC for years. Still, if you say so.

The Daughters of Oryx for 4-C. Oryx, who's already on the list, prasied their intelligence and cunning, they were the ones to figure out the Oversoul, in which an ascendant have can detatch their death and store it in another universe to be resistant to dying and revive at will. They also figured out the Death songs, insanely potent desthhax. Oryx found both of these innovations very useful and uses them himself. They also stalemated the Vex for 100 years, which I talked about above, and designed a lot of the dreadnaught. Since doing all this, they've had billions of years to gain more knowledge.

Wokistan said:
The Daughters of Oryx for 4-C. Oryx, who's already on the list, prasied their intelligence and cunning, they were the ones to figure out the Oversoul, in which an ascendant have can detatch their death and store it in another universe to be resistant to dying and revive at will. They also figured out the Death songs, insanely potent desthhax. Oryx found both of these innovations very useful and uses them himself. They also stalemated the Vex for 100 years, which I talked about above, and designed a lot of the dreadnaught. Since doing all this, they've had billions of years to gain more knowledge.
Though I'm pretty sure the Vex are overall more intelligent than them, specially atheon or panoptes

@Zach Like Beatrice and stuffs? They're only Genius. This isn't the strongest for every tier. It's the smartest for every tier and the Doctor's intelligence is above them.

The vex as a whole? Maybe. Individual minds? Almost certainly not. They're probably not as good as Oryx, but they still earned legitimate praise from him for their contributions and intellect.

The vex as a whole aren't a file, and they're definitely not 4-C. Deathsinger twinsnseem fine for there.

Lum, 9-A:

Supergenius (Capable of quickly inventing and building a massively diverse array of extremely powerful and impossibly complex and physics-defying reality-warping devices)

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Cronus has a lot of hax but how is he the most intellegent?
  • Immensely intelligent. Capable of perceiving time 4-Dimensionally and manipulating history at a whim. Has lived for Millions, if not Billions of Years, and ruled the universe. Extremely capable fighter.

Mr. Bambu said:
Metagross has an IQ of what again?

IQ isn't accurate even up to 200. Just sayin', dunno who Kars is but did he like

Do smart stuff?
Actually, he did the opposite. He became the strongest being in the entire planet yet lost to a f**king volcano.

So Kars is pretty much his own antithesis to being really smart lol

Kars only lost thanks to poor luck.

Joseph's good luck is Kars' poor luck.

Fair point. In addition to that, he also lost because of cockiness. If he had only gotten serious and killed Joseph as soon as he became the Ultimate Lifeform, he would've won.

I'd nominate Rein Kashiwagi for 10-B/9-C/9-B. You can see what she can do from her profile, but, to make short, she can access any form of knowledge since the very beginning of time, and obtain any answer or detail she desires.

still worse than batman with prep time

For 10-C, Cueball's nigh-omniscience comes from him knowing everything that's happening in the universe by virtue of having programmed it, but even it doesn't affect his scientific knowledge.

In terms of his scientific knowledge he can still contest with the characters in the tier, he was able to fully derive all of mathematics from scratch, work out all the kinks in relativity and quantum mechanics, and then program a fully functional physics simulation of the entire universe with nothing but rocks. All of this is completely separate from his omniscience.

Thought Nigh-Omniscience and Omniscience was disregarded here

Back