• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The smartest of every tier

If there's no one else for low 7-B, I will nominate the Thinker again.

He can calculate human behavior and the probability of events to such extent that it borders on precognition. Is far above extraordinary geniuses like Cisco and Harrison Wells. Figured out the the identity of Jack the ripper in seconds when randomly asked the question. His brain functions at such a high speed that it matches the Flash's ability to think at superspeed.

when beholder gets upgraded i am still posting him/her/it for small city level just sayin'

Ooh I just remembered a good one for 9-A/10-A.

Kat (Kid vs Kat). I can't remember all of his intelligence feats but I remember that he once reassembled a normal flashlight into a lightsaber with his bare hands. And also that such logic defying feats were nothing more than a standard occurrence with him.

I'd say so, his engineering knowledge and his ability to make up random technology for each episode arguably gives him a Higher Intellect then the Humans on the list, I'd say he Out-Ranks Light Yagami, but due to how broad Kat's intellect is, Light's intellect is in Forsight and Manipulation.

Andytrenom said:
Don't know who he is. What super smart stuff has he done?
Um. Alright so he is actually relatively like what you said, a Beholder is actually just a basic monster in D&D. That said, their character is one which has analyzed every possibility in order to plan for every possibility. It is generally attributed to paranoia, but it is more that... it plans for quite literally everything. The example that is given is that a bunch of adventurers ride in on dinosaurs but uh... yeah.

The Beholder is respected by beings like Mind Flayers, who absorb at least one new mentality monthly, and Aboleths, who maintain the ancestral knowledge of all other Aboleths ever.

There are a bunch of quotes for this further up in the thread.

Back