• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The smartest of every tier

I think that'd be too many 4-Bs. Don't know much about thanos, but what makes him notable enough to bump someone?

Beholder for 8-B, though they are being upgraded to Low 7-C, likely Low 7-B soon (waiting for calcs to get looked at).

Beholder is so intelligent, it has prepared and made plans for any and every possible scenario, regardless of seeming absurdity. The specific example they give for a weird example of what it would have prepared for is a party of adventurers riding dinosaurs descending from the sky, being outnumbered by some monstrous degree.

It also regularly outsmarts beings that are vastly above superhuman levels of intelligence. I'd consider it one of the smartest non-nigh-omniscients (or above) on site.

8-C should be Dr. Bright, by the end of Unfinished Business he was at least hundreds of years old, had lived and possessed nearly all of the Foundation, and is a Level 5 Researcher and Director of many sites. Lower researchers were able to develop technology that could resist and nullify the effects of high level reality warpers, as well as develop containment procedures to keep djkaktus's proposal (atonement) under control.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The only people smarter than the characters in this list are the Rick & Morty fans.
To be fair, you need a very high IQ to understand jokes about rick and morty fans having high intellegence.

To be fair, you need a very high IQ to understand jokes about rick and morty fans having high intellegence.

Please, enlighting me.

Ah yes, good ole copypasta. I missed you old friend <3

To be fair Vecna's probably way smarter than Rick. He's smarter than a guy who comprehends technology that's probably above rick's since, you know, rick can't time travel.

Mr. Bambu said:
Beholder for 8-B, though they are being upgraded to Low 7-C, likely Low 7-B soon (waiting for calcs to get looked at).

Beholder is so intelligent, it has prepared and made plans for any and every possible scenario, regardless of seeming absurdity. The specific example they give for a weird example of what it would have prepared for is a party of adventurers riding dinosaurs descending from the sky, being outnumbered by some monstrous degree.

It also regularly outsmarts beings that are vastly above superhuman levels of intelligence. I'd consider it one of the smartest non-nigh-omniscients (or above) on site.
That sounds like Zane (Ninjago), who probably outskills for Low 7-B

Oh yeah, True, true, he also constantly plots to bring down Nigh-Omniscient beings, for example, Thoth.

Metagross has an IQ of what again?

IQ isn't accurate even up to 200. Just sayin', dunno who Kars is but did he like

Do smart stuff?

also, @yobo, you wish zane was a beholder, true and utter waifu material right there

Metagross is Smart than Supercomputers, while Alakazam has an IQ of 5000 and has thorough memory of everything that has happened on Earth.

See, those (aside from IQ) are intelligence feats. Just having a high IQ means you're in the grey area of somewhere above calculatable human intelligence, which is something humans have done before (the one guy on Earth had an estimated IQ of 300). After that, high numbers are just "generally smarter".

Feats is much better yo.

To be honest, Vecna can takes the High 6-A, Low 2-C, 2-C and possibly the 2-A spot as well as he is Supergenius

For Beholder's Intelligence, as said by Azzy himself. All quotes provided by him.

"Complementing this ever-present, passive paranoia is the beholder's genius-level intelligence. Where another creature would ignore the occurrence of two seemingly unrelated events as merely coincidental, a beholder imagines multiple ways they could be related, finding or fabricating a pattern out of supposed or actual randomness. By thinking of all these possibilities-however implausible they might be-and extrapolating its own actions in response, a beholder is truly prepared for any situation and has a strategy to counteract it."

"A beholder has plans on top of plans, even for the least likely circumstances. It doesn't matter if invading 10 Monster Lore adventurers arrive at its lair with summoned angel allies or enslaved demons, by breaking through the floor, by teleporting or riding dinosaurs, or girded with layers of magical defenses and armed with advanced weapons. In any case, the beholder's reaction is calculated, because it has thought about what it and its minions must do in response to every situation."

"Most of a beholder's mental activity is devoted to unearthing plots against itself (real or imaginary), planning attacks against known rivals, and preparing its defenses against all possible threats."

Also by Azzy: "You are seriously underselling just how hilariously intelligent this thing is supposed to be. Especially when most of its mental activity is dedicated to stuff just like this."

TL;DR, Beholder is a big contender for whatever tier it ends up at after revisions. It tracks every minute thing it sees and extrapolates a connection to every other minute detail in order to detect traps.

Extracted from the Jotaro vs Beholder thread.

Vecna is a super-genius, yeah, no doubt I'd say him for High 6-A, but not for 2-A or Low 2-C. We've got plenty of people with literal universal knowledge at those tiers. Even from D&D we've got people smarter than Vecna in those tiers.

@Weekly "Can knock out people of a lower IQ than him by reciting PI"

Yeah well I can make a weird duck noise if I strain my voice so hah, we both have cool powers.

Also that sounds like the smartest of 9-B to me, unless we say "lolpreptimebatman" since I think he still has 9-B versions on here

@Bambu I dont know if he'd be above 73 solely due to the sheer amount of information he stores inside him including information on things that break all laws of physics, mathematics, and reality in general, but Takeyama most likely is above rick in intelligence

Back