• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

I would like to point out that the High 6-C revision was handled like trash and there's stuff like Cable still having a 4-C feat in his description and Cyclops a Low 5-B one
Just make a thread and remove 'em :v

Cyclops one was considered a nonsense statement, and Cable and co. are supoosed to be 4-B (just that no one has ever bothered getting any scaling for them)

Does it? The image show 2 of them fighting, and the consequences of their fight causing the destruction

Wait are you talking about these two no name gods? I mean they should scale to one another, but why phoenix?

The Avengers Celestial supercomputer lists Molecule Man, Thanos, Galactus, The Living Tribunal, Beyonders, Scarlet Witch, Odin and Thor as some of the beings with the power to kill the Phoenix Force. In Avengers #51

The Avengers Celestial supercomputer lists Molecule Man, Thanos, Galactus, The Living Tribunal, Beyonders, Scarlet Witch, Odin and Thor as some of the beings with the power to kill the Phoenix Force. In Avengers #51
Honestly nothing new tbh. Thanos fought a version of it post god quarry, Odin fought it during the early days, and Thor scales to that. MM and beyonders and too op. Scarlet witch did it too during AvX. TLT obviously. And Galactus was at the very least equal to her in moderate state or lower iirc.

Somewhere concurrent. This is definitely the current All Father Thor they are talking about
It seems to be post him giving up on the hammer anyway. Considering his doubts about his mother, it's probably post issue 17 too. So it either takes place right before or right after thor finds out that mjolnir is currently being used by someone. Both seems to lead into event so it's probably just the chronology being wacky.
On another note, thor punching and "harming" the destroyer armor with no visible enhancement is a pretty good feat right?
edit: aaaaaand thor has mjolnir. Aaron being Aaron I guess.

I think we can remake the All-Father Thor ap justification to something like that.

2-C likely 2-A (Can fought Knull, use the Destroyer as training without using his powers or Mjlonir, declared as capable of killing the Phoniex according to the Celestial supercomputer and in one future Thor will hold the power for even longer than Odin, indicating that he can be even more powerful. Said Future King Thor was able to battle Galactus, albeit still had to rely on All-Black the Necrosword to defeat him)

I think we can remake the All-Father Thor ap justification to something like that.

2-C likely 2-A (Can fought Knull, use the Destroyer as training without using his powers or Mjlonir, declared as capable of killing the Phoniex according to the Celestial supercomputer and in one future Thor will hold the power for even longer than Odin, indicating that he can be even more powerful. Said Future King Thor was able to battle Galactus, albeit still had to rely on All-Black the Necrosword to defeat him)
I agree. Would you mind making a CRT? Or should I?

old king thor losing to a hungry Galactus vs king thor casually taking the power cosmic from Galactus after he ate a special planet
probably others but I'm too tired to think about them.
It is the true future of Thor according to The Black winter, it was only changed because Thanos with Mjlonir
I don't think that was stated to be the reason. A lot of characters traveled back in time from earth 14412, mainly phoenix logan and old king thor, so the change could be at pretty much any point in time.

I don't like aaron's writing but he's very consistent with making main thor that strong tho. Hopefully, it will all be explained soon.

nah. I am downgrading celestials soon, just gonna revise some others first.

Them and cosmic cubes will get varied up to 2-a. There is potential for higher celestials, but most will be high 6-c

Somewhat, yeah. Tho most of their feats are either high 6-c, 4-B, 2c or 2a.

Tiering an entire civilisation is annoying lel

Back