• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some update for several Characters (Marvel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Father Thor
well the ap of Odinforce Thor is poorly structured and many people don't want to see the scaling of Thor and Old thor (even though they are essentially the same but eh)
Ap:
At least Low Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level+ (Gained the Odin-Force, Fought against Knull, being his only rival at that time, Use The Destroyer as physical training , considered by the super Celestial computer capable of killing The Phoniex Force)-Avengers Vol 8 51 and King in black 3

Knull

New powers-

Absorption(without All-black) and Maybe all power of sentry: Sentry/Void ended up being absorbed into Knull.- King in Black 1

New Ap feats Attack Potency (According to Eddie Brock, Knull is more powerful than all of Earth's main teams combined, Battle with All-Father Thor)-King in black 1 and 3

Infinty Gems

Gamora can fuse beings and create illusions with the gem of reality-Infinity war vol.1 #2

Hulk make Black hole with Space stone-Infinity war vol.1 #6

Firelord​

Summoning? and Range: At least Interstellar with non-offensive abilities (He fired a blast of energy that traveled a distance of several stars to summon galactus on earth)

Last edited:
The destroyer punching bag probably needs the next page, it's bot even visible with this one alone

Thor vs knull should have thor destroying knull jaw and knull stabbing thor. Right now you can more or less see that thor might have hurt knull with lightning. (Gonna sleep now but I can give the scans tomorrow if needed)

Why can't thor get confirmed multiverse level+? He has more than enough feats

All of the powers are fine

On another note I reread both king in black and infinity wars today. Funny coincidence.

Absorption(without All-black) and Maybe all power of sentry: Sentry ended up being absorbed into Knull.- King in Black 1
Void
New Ap feats Attack Potency (Decapitated a Celestial and used its energy to empower All-Black the Necrosword. According to Eddie Brock, Knull is more powerful than all of Earth's main teams combined, Defeat 3 Celestials off screen and Battle with All-Father Thor)-
I disagree with using this ap justification. His current one is horrendous, but unfortunately, this isn't better.

Celestials has been written like shit in modern times and I would avoid drastic scaling from them. Honestly their file should just be deleted at this time.

In any case, all father Thor scaling seems fine, but unfortunately, the man has too many anti feats and stuff, so idk, I guess we should just leave his ap for now as it is. I kinda wanna redo his ap stuff later in the future, probably downgrading him to a lower level, but we will see.

Fought against Knull, being his only rival at that time
I feel like this is an overstatement. Thor got one good hit on Knull, but Knull overpowered him for most of it. I’d just reword this to something simple like “Harmed Knull”
The Destroyer is usually 4-B, so… not really a good feat.
New Ap feats Attack Potency (According to Eddie Brock, Knull is more powerful than all of Earth's main teams combined, Battle with All-Father Thor)-King in black 1 and 3
I don’t think being stronger than all of Earth’s teams is a good feat for a Tier 2 character. Fighting and overpowering AF Thor is fine though.
Summoning? and Range: At least Interstellar with non-offensive abilities (He fired a blast of energy that traveled a distance of several stars to summon galactus on earth)
I don’t think that qualifies as actual Summoning.

Celestials has been written like shit in modern times and I would avoid drastic scaling from them. Honestly their file should just be deleted at this time.
I don't want to sound annoying, but the priority should be to make the Celestials profile reflect this. Not in the future, before this thread may be closed.

I of course agree with that.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

I won't speak for scaling, but I can comment on the powers.

Absorption should be fine, but I disagree with assuming he can use Void's powers just because he consumed it.

Black Hole, Fusionism and Illusion are fine, although the latter could very well be Transformation, as Gamora might have actually altered her and Cap Marvel's appearance.

Interstellar range for Firelord is fine, but he isn't really summoning Galactus in the way the power is intended to represent.
His fire beam is acting like a beacon, signaling something to Galactus, who exists from his spaceship upon seeing it.
In this instance, the word summoning is used to refer to Firelord calling his master, just like I would summon a friend by having them come to a place after a phone call.

I feel like this is an overstatement. Thor got one good hit on Knull, but Knull overpowered him for most of it. I’d just reword this to something simple like “Harmed Knull”
Works both way. Knull only wounded thor twice, and one was much more minor than thor destorying knull jaw, while the other was a surprise stab, with his sword, and thor was back up and ready to fight by the end of the issue

The Celestials are put at 2-A, it doesn't say how modern ones suck, when it should. A number of people know modern ones aren't at 2-A but that much doesn't matter if the profile doesn't say so, any random person looking the profile should know as much.
It should. I am planning on revising them, but it's gonna take tons of time because of how big they are in cosmology and whatnot.

Some of the strongest ones might be beyond 2-A, but most would fall pretty low. They have a concept of avatars so that solves some issues

What our staff members have accepted above can probably be applied, yes.

Sorry if it's a bit off topic, but why is the gauntlet AP worded differently than the characters it scales form? They are at least 2-A, possibly low 1-C while it's likely low 1-C
Iirc, the Gauntlet’s tier being like that was agreed upon in the thread where Low 1-C was first applied. But it’s very weird and should probably be changed.

Not really. Most of the 2-As actually don't make a spec or sense. They should all be low 1-C.

But in any case, the gauntlet heavily heavily upscales from the others. Both in IG and infinity watch, it was shown that it has transcendance over it even in the Overspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back