• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

It's from the recent Guardians of the Galaxy run. There was a cult of Skrulls who worship Dormammu and so they did some magical sacrifices so that Ego (Who also worships him for some reason) could be used as a vessel for Dormammu.

ap4kdH2.jpeg

7JyZRfP.jpeg

Why was the Thing downgraded to High 6-C? there's no thread linked to justify it and the current justification for his stats is that he should be comparable to Colossus, who is still 5-A

Stats gtfo.

Also like... you can just, go to the ******* thread categories. The CRT is literally going on for weeks at this point.

I eventually stopped looking at the downgrade thread cuz I just thought everyone was going from 5-A to 5-B. And now its High 6-C lmao.

Anyways, Sinister's profile needs a new pic cuz the current one looks real messed up whenever you switch to FandomDesktop Dark Mode.

The downgrade to High 6-C would've never went through if I showed the scan saying the average vampire can move worlds.

No counter for that statement, arguably the most legit statement ever made.

Next revisions planned at least will have wankers be happy, some dudes getting upgraded to tier 1 OWO

It's just too weirdly complicated for me lol, like, I didn't complete the X-Man arc and now I am completely lost with the new X-Men stuff.

ESPECIALLY like, Krakoa thing, which from most outside perspectives looks just... "Genosha but its good this time"

I see the genosha comparison but one of the thing I love about this era is actually how flawed the krakoan society is. That and the X-Men terraforming Mars into Planet Arakko are my favorite things in this era.

I mean you're not alone, I know alot of fans of this run :v

It's just kinda off to me lol

Human Torch's Low 6-B was wack and getting changed, just that that revision (along with the general F4 one) is being delayed heavily, so currently only the ratings have been refuted.

In regards to Sue being the strongest F4, that's in regards to the fact Sue can duraneg imo

Also, which feat did scale the High 6-C characters?
Captain Marvel's Meteor Bust, Mandarin's China-to-California Earthquake, and via a weird chainscaling, Hyperion's 1 Teraton feat

Back