• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Cause they haven't fought since either got this feat? Hulk got it in like 2013 and surfer got his pre stellar for moving the moon in like late 2014 or 2015

The Hulk Stellar feat is honestly so wonk I feel yeeting it just on that basis. Black Order are jobby as shit and the Hulk literally burns out on his transformation keeping it. Not to mention the "weighing down" part is super bizarre since the spears went THROUGH the Hulk to weigh him down, and it's for a few seconds tops.

In Siege: Storming Asgard - Heroes & Villains Vol 1 1, Thor and Sentry are stated as comparable in terms of power
main-qimg-daa6e92abc2d4acbd5f3a20750f5dba2

In Siege: Storming Asgard - Heroes & Villains Vol 1 1, Thor and Sentry are stated as comparable in terms of power
Seems like the convo about this scan is already over but I don't even think it's a contradiction. It's not some omniscient guide statement but is a character's statement based off of their knowledge on Sentry. Due to Sentry's mental state shenanigans, it's really hard to say they know his FP, especially in the context of Siege, where it's stated no one knows his limits or what he can do. Thor koing Sentry for an issue is a really cool feat but unfortunately there's no way to say this is a FP Sentry either, especially when Bendis said there was no second he was in control of himself.

You could probably scale Thor off of what's known about Sentry, which is still very impressive, but it's hard to get him equal to a FP Sentry.

speaking of undead/dead

i'm kinda wishing that red skull stayed dead

8addf507baa7b7d5d86226b45c1d1c1b.jpg

Red skull is just a nazi character that should just stay dead. i hate him so much, why he got to come back again and again. he should've stay dead after magneto smashed his head to nothing.

Also why the x-men feel bad about Johann Schmidt dying. (this is the same dude that killed millions/billions of people) yet they feel bad/this is wrong after magneto kills him. (why don't they feel sad about the people Schmidt has killed)

He is one of the best villains 😶
nah

this is one of the best villains of marvel

Ultron-Phalanx.jpg

5065589-phalanx%20infect%20everything.jpg

5453963-3566648755-23385.jpg

When you can turn an entire alien race to serve you, take out one of the largest alien empires in a few days, and take multiple hits from solar system to possibly galaxy level heroes. you know your a badass villain.

in fact the only reason this guy stopped was because time itself was going to be destroyed if they kept on battling him.

Not to mention

Ultron-becomes-King-of-Asgard-in-Marvel-Comics..jpeg

became a god robot in one of the stories and made loki his bitch

3nloh9.jpg

Ultron is frankenstein's monster, one of the most cliche tropes in fictions. At least red skull was original back when he was created. So, weird argument.

I will say idfk why they still have Hydra around, they haven’t been Nazis since like, the 70s, and are just AIM but with a wonk history.

It’s even more bizarre since like, Marvel keeps ******* distancing them from Nazi ideologies so damn hard, yet nobody buys it.

Also yeah lol Ultron’s cliche as shit, meanwhile Red Skull was a Nazi villain BEFORE US ENTERED WORLD WAR II, Kirby was getting death threats at his home for Cap fighting Nazis. Red Skull wasn’t only original for the era, he was pretty damn ahead by his original conception

Ultron’s just a cringier Kang

Reed-and-Ultimate-Reed-scarred.jpg

I'm uh glad that our reed is not like 1610 reed. (the maker is horrifying considering this is the same dude who had tony stark's brain lobotomized)

also he somehow got away with all of his crimes.

though tbh

744536._sx1280_ql80_ttd_.jpg

i do like the xenomorph style of him when he had the venom symbiote on.

does anyone find maker reed to be scary?

I will say idfk why they still have Hydra around, they haven’t been Nazis since like, the 70s, and are just AIM but with a wonk history.

It’s even more bizarre since like, Marvel keeps ******* distancing them from Nazi ideologies so damn hard, yet nobody buys it.

Also yeah lol Ultron’s cliche as shit, meanwhile Red Skull was a Nazi villain BEFORE US ENTERED WORLD WAR II, Kirby was getting death threats at his home for Cap fighting Nazis. Red Skull wasn’t only original for the era, he was pretty damn ahead by his original conception

Ultron’s just a cringier Kang

what do you think of Maker Reed?

Back