• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"I still don't understand why people think she got stronger as an alicorn. Also, the Mane 6 still need a Power of Friendship Key, and the Strom King should be upgraded, Stygian should be upgraded, I believe (unless it's already been implemented), Sombra should get some mind abilities, and the elements and Discord should get an At least rating, because of Discord feats (in the premier). Also Grogar still shouldn't be Unknown."

But yeah, what you said does sound great.

I see some of the revisions have been made. But something to comment on, Base Tirek still needs an upgrade to 4-C if Grogar being 4-C is to make sense.

"I still don't understand why people think she got stronger as an alicorn. Also, the Mane 6 still need a Power of Friendship Key, and the Strom King should be upgraded, Stygian should be upgraded, I believe, and the elements and Discord should get an At least rating, because of Discord feats (in the premier)."

Alright, we're narrowing down the list of revisions to do...

So when is that 4-C Twilight and Starlight coming? And again, why do people seem to think she got stronger from season 8 to 9? Also, let's talk about the Power of Friendship thing, and Strom King and Stygian still need an upgrade of some kind. And let's discuss whether or not Discord feats in the premier (stomping Sombra casually, literally taking no damage from a full power blast, and is seemingly so strong even the thought of him being damaged at all by King Sombra is proposterous (though that might just be Discord being Discord)) are enough for an At least, and especially for the elements.

Oh, also, in case the EQG revisions don't go through, someone should probably change the Dazzlings to 4-C in their primes now before everyone forgets (because Starswirl scaling).

Also, random note, the EQG characters should have a different key for their geode forms. And there was a feat in a recent EQG short. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbPRO6hUfKM (0:47) And also throughout the short. Basically, even though everybody else was super slow motion, she could still run very fast. I don't know exactly how that speed would be calculated, but if geode Dash is lacking in feats, there's one.

And since I was talking about Rainbow anyway...her speed shouldn't be normal human level. She's always been a good athlete.

Firestorm808 said:
I stand corrected. Grogar should be 4-C likely higher. Didn't consider Sombra or Chrysalis a threat.
Empowering Tirek to his base should be removed also unless he's upgraded to 4-C. It's not even supporting evidence at this point. Empowering someone to At least 6-B is not impressive at all for a 4-C.

Also, I just realized something, Starswirl is said to be possibly stronger than King Sombra, but Sombra was shown as decently stronger than Base Twilight, when she was really struggling in their brief beam struggle. And Starswirl is barely stronger than Twilight. So that should be removed and it should just say comparable.

I mean, what would Cozy's even look like? She hasn't shown any vast power or speed feats, she seems comparable to the CMC if anything, which is hardly impressive. I guess that'd make here somewhere in Tier 8, though.

Her abilities will include Master Manipulation and High Intelligence, and her keys will be Base and With Prep/With School of Friendship Students

I mean, I guess that's technically not her own power, but it may as well be. Also, maybe with the artifacts?

GokuSparkle said:
Also, I just realized something, Starswirl is said to be possibly stronger than King Sombra, but Sombra was shown as decently stronger than Base Twilight, when she was really struggling in their brief beam struggle. And Starswirl is barely stronger than Twilight. So that should be removed and it should just say comparable.
Where is that stated?

Indeed, though I personally believe Sombra was clearly above Twilight and she needed her friends to truly beat him.

A Starswirl vs. Sombra match would be interesting, though I think Starswirl would come out on top with his insane versatility.

At least she could block his strikes, though in the beam match, yeah, he was winning.

I don't know. It took Celestia and Luna to seal away Sombra, and they couldn't even fully defeat him.

I think in raw power Sombra beats Starswirl for sure, yeah, but Starswirl has been repeatedly stated as the greatest wizard to ever live, and likely the best hax in the series. I think it'd be a good battle, Starswirl having to outmanuever and outsmart Sombra with his spells.

Yeah, but ponies don't really seem to strategize in battles.Twilight, who's one of the smartest ponies of her time, only used blasts against Tirek, and basic combat against the changelings. Basically, it's usually brute force or friendship wins in MLP battles.

Being fair: She was hitting them with a blast that negated their shapeshiting while simutaneously dazing them. And against Tirek, she was too overloaded to do anything but that.

But that wasn't a battle. Being in the tense danger of battle is different from a formal duel that was planned out in advance in Twilight's favor.

Before anything else, we really need to resolve the 4-C Twilight and Starlight thing. Starswirl is already 4-C and stated as comparable to Twilight. But I still think she shouldn't have a season 9 key.

EQG Geode Rainbow Dash Speed Upgrade

She built an entire set, ran to Applejac's house while building and back, and read her diary in about 9 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EkDwcRukfs

Pinkie Pie destroys a section of log the size of a short bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k1_ggLTph4

[1]

According to the above image, the farm lies outside of the city. While this map isn't exactly to scale, we can still use it as reference.

According to wikipedia, the smallest major city in the US has an area of 196 km^2. Could Canterlot be larger? I'm not sure. If this was arranged as a circle, the radius would be about 7.9 km. Half is 3.95 km. Double these distances because she ran to the farm and back.

15800m and 7900m

Since he built an entire set, ran to Applejac's house while building and back, and read her diary in about 9 seconds, we can estimate the travel time to the farm be at most 5 seconds, possibly lower.

15800m / 1s = 15800 m/s = Mach 46.06

7900m / 1s = 7900 m/s = Mach 23.03

15800m / 2s = 7900 m/s = Mach 23.03

7900m / 2s = 3950 m/s = Mach 11.51

15800m / 3s = 5266.66 m/s = Mach 15.35

7900m / 3s = 2633.33 m/s = Mach 7.67

15800m / 4s = 3950 m/s = Mach 11.51

7900m / 4s = 1975 m/s = Mach 5.7

15800m / 5s = 3160 m/s = Mach 9.21

7900m / 5s = 1580 m/s = Mach 4.06

Supersonic+ (Mach 2.5-5): 1

Hypersonic (Mach 5-10): 3

Hypersonic+ (Mach 10-25): 5

High Hypersonic (Mach 25-50): 1

The mode appears to be Hypersonic+

After all the changes I still think that Discord should be At least 4-C, possibly Higher. The guy is casually doing his feats, he was only defeated once in the show by Tirek not counting the EoH and we do not even know if the EoH can kill him.

Theory: Discord (Chaos) is the exact oppisite of Harmony which possibly means that EoH=Discord.

Esoecially considering the bottom to top star level is now only a 5.59x difference. Basically no matter what, Stygian is Star Level+ (at least) and The Storm King is 100% Star Level+.

And another minor thing I noticed while browsing, Celestia and Luna should get some sort of BFR ability for banishing King SOmbra into ice and turning into shadow.

At least 4-C, possibly higher is meant to imply that a character is possibly High-4-C; however, Discord hasn't shown this scaling.

I'm talking about at the Well of Shade and w/the staff of sacanas.

Or possibly Star Level+. Which means 2.8x star level, which is very possible for him and the EoH and maybe the Crystal Heart.

So can Stygian at full power and Storm King with the Staff of Sacanas be upgraded to Star Level+, or at least Star Level+ for FP Stygian?

Isn't Stygian and the well of shade the same thing as the pony of shadows?

Pony of Shadows: [laughing maniacally] Welcome to the Well of Shade! When you turned your backs on me, I discovered this place. The darkness spoke to me of a power beyond any I could imagine, and I listened. The shadow and I became one. Soon, all of the realm will be the same. Then all ponies will feel the despair I did when you cast me out!

Back