• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
So, season 9 just started and wow, were a lot of things introduced, both in terms of story and for this site. To mention a few, Discord is now confirmed way stronger than Sombra, The Mane 6 can do friendship magic on their own, Grogar was introduced, I believe the fact that Tirek was grown to that exact size by Grogar's magic suggests he's about on par with Chrysalis in that form (though that's complete headcanon, even if it dsoes make sense), the feats shown seem to suggest Starswirl IS stronger than the royal sisters, and Sombra and Discord showed a few new abilities.

I agree about Grogar but i'd Wait til likely the season finale where we'll see him in action.

Js250476 said:
I agree about Grogar but i'd Wait til likely the season finale where we'll see him in action.
We know he's at least 4-C, because a tiny amount of his magic made Tirek his post-pegasi self, and considering how he was treated, it seems like he's probably stronger than Tirek at his maximum. Especially is he's the father of all monsters. Then he's almost certainly High 4-C, and depending on how literal it is, maybe even 4-B.

Js250476 said:
How should we treat Twilight matching Sombra for a bit near the end?
Well, since she is almsot as strong as Starswirl, and Starswirl was shown as superior to the pony sisters in destroying the vines, it kinda makes sense.

I really hope the Equestria Girls actually ream up with the Mane Six against Grogar... Because it would be rather entertaining to see such a thing... Also I really want to see where they are on the scale of things...

And honestly Grogar being tier 4 is legitimate.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I really hope the Equestria Girls actually ream up with the Mane Six against Grogar... Because it would be rather entertaining to see such a thing... Also I really want to see where they are on the scale of things...
And honestly Grogar being tier 4 is legitimate.
Not gonna happen sadly. As it wouldn't make sense for those who didn't watch EQG.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Yes, that was awesome to see and exactly what I wanted. A bunch of the former villains teaming up. Also, anyone else notice that Chrysalis seems to have gone insane at the beginning?
She was brimming with self-awareness and self-control beforehand.

Hate hate hate
To bad Fiendship is Magic was the most thoroughly retconned comic series of them all. I think every issue has been retconned by now!

Sombra needs new abilities. Off the top of my head teleportation and limited flight and telekinesis and some energy protection ( if he doesn't already).

Darkanine said:
I said in the main thread (I think) I'm fine with Starswirl and Twily being bumped to 4-C since Twily matched Sombra, and Starswirl is presumably still slightly stronger than her.
Where there any other revisions?
Should Grogar be at least Low 4-C possibly 4-C? A tiny amount of his magic got Tirek to his pre-pagsai state, which he didn't reach until absorbing the magic of nearly every Unciorn in Equestria.

Oh, and since Twilight is scaling to 4-C again, this puts All-Aicorn Twilight and those above her at High 4-C.

Back to being the weakest High 4-Cs again. Remind me again why Nightmare Moon isn't counted as having moved those stars? An ecplise granting you the power to escape is one thing, 4 stars just randomly gravitating towards the moon is something completely different. It's not a specific cosmological event like an eclipse.

Lightbuster30 said:
Darkanine said:
I said in the main thread (I think) I'm fine with Starswirl and Twily being bumped to 4-C since Twily matched Sombra, and Starswirl is presumably still slightly stronger than her.
Where there any other revisions?
Should Grogar be at least Low 4-C possibly 4-C? A tiny amount of his magic got Tirek to his pre-pagsai state, which he didn't reach until absorbing the magic of nearly every Unciorn in Equestria.
Oh, and since Twilight is scaling to 4-C again, this puts All-Aicorn Twilight and those above her at High 4-C.
I mean, it's common sense that if all the villains respect him greatly, he should at least be 4-C, especially because he made Tirek, Cozy Glow, and Chrsyalis genuinely unsettled at the end of the episode. And he's the final villain (presumably), so he's probably High 4-C, as Twilight's boost makes her strongest form easily High 4-C.

Back