• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bump. There is one thing bothering me: Spike.

Alicorn Twilight no longer is lowballed to Tier 6 anymore... She's just Tier 4. And most people agree it's an outlier for him even in his new form to scale to Twilight despite the Dragons being explicitly stated as threats to even the Alicorns before at Full Potential (which doesn't even work for Spike as reasoning since... well.. Even when he was Adult Spike he hardly was fully developed mentally and wouldn't know how to use his full powers as that giant dragon... and doesn't work for him now since he's only almost child in development at best)

So.... What should we do about his reasoning ? I don't want to change his new key.... But I'm unsure what to do with his current reasoning for his last key.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
despite the Dragons being explicitly stated as threats to even the Alicorns before at Full Potential
Where is this stated and how are we certain it isn't a massive outlier?

The closest I've ever heard in a S1 or 2 episode is the dragon about to smoke up Equestria and if someone like Rainbow Dash can cause him minor pain, then Celestia would splatter him.

If that's everything with the Season 9 premiere, we can close this thread.

We can start a new one for any further updates.

Back