• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Search for the Strongest 8-A Non-Smurfs

I actually think you are nice and don't dislike you, is just that various times you seem so passionate about things you like that end wanking them so I feel the need to confirm if what you say is true, analyse it and give the conclusion I reached after done so, like this time with how you argue that Johnny have a broken time manip (specifically speaking in this case more time stop) that he absolutely spam without doubt in basically any match he have.
Nah bruh you just a hater frfr.

I already said many times that Johnny is the type of person who'd much rather take the easy way out instead of earning his shit, and I can pull up a few examples from the show, too.

This type of person would 100% use their strongest hax in the beginning of the fight.

I already said many times that Johnny is the type of person who'd much rather take the easy way out instead of earning his shit, and I can pull up a few examples from the show, too.

This type of person would 100% use their strongest hax in the beginning of the fight.
I mean, unless proof is showed that don't mean that a character always begin with their strongest hax, to give an example that would be like me saying that just because Hajime don't care of anything more than kill his enemy as fast as possible he will always begin with his broken conceptual type 1 ee (something that isn't the case at all), that EMIYA will always begin with his most broken NPs (something that isn't true), and shit like that, you actively need to show proof that with all his immense arsenal of possibilities Johnny will begin most of the time with his time stop and will abuse it in an effective way to kill his enemy.

I mean, unless proof is showed that don't mean that a character always begin with their strongest hax, to give an example that would be like me saying that just because Hajime don't care of anything more than kill his enemy as fast as possible he will always begin with his broken conceptual type 1 ee (something that isn't the case at all), that EMIYA will always begin with his most broken NPs (something that isn't true), and shit like that, you actively need to show proof that with all his immense arsenal of possibilities Johnny will begin most of the time with his time stop and will abuse it in an effective way to kill his enemy.
Take a look at what I was arguing when I was debating against Reaper earlier in the thread.

If hundreds, if not, thousands of crows come at you, Johnny's only option is Time Stop. Quite literally nothing else in his repertoire is gonna save him from that onslaught except maybe (and that's a big maybe) his Supernatural Luck. Of course, I'm ignoring Crow's freezing ability for obvious reasons. I'm just trying to make a point here.

Now say if it was like, idk, 5 crows at most. Then I could maybe see your point, but even then, Johnny likes taking the easiest routes instead of making things more "complicated" for himself, so I don't see why he wouldn't use Time Stop.

Plus, Time Stop isn't even an instant win. He'd just have the upper hand on the opponent off the bat. Johnny will then have to figure out what to do with his opponent afterwards, as all of time is stopped, and he can't win by just sitting there, so that argument of "killing his opponents" doesn't really make sense, especially when you consider that a good portion of Johnny's equipment doesn't even kill his enemies. Johnny just ends up having the automatic upper hand on them if he's able to pull it off.

There's also a few of his equipment listed that aren't even combat applicable. and are just there for show (thank god it's not his OP stuff).

Take a look at what I was arguing when I was debating against Reaper earlier in the thread.

If hundreds, if not, thousands of crows come at you, Johnny's only option is Time Stop. Quite literally nothing else in his repertoire is gonna save him from that onslaught except maybe (and that's a big maybe) his Supernatural Luck. Of course, I'm ignoring Crow's freezing ability for obvious reasons. I'm just trying to make a point here.

Now say if it was like, idk, 5 crows at most. Then I could maybe see your point, but even then, Johnny likes taking the easiest routes instead of making things more "complicated" for himself, so I don't see why he wouldn't use Time Stop.

Plus, Time Stop isn't even an instant win. He'd just have the upper hand on the opponent off the bat. Johnny will then have to figure out what to do with his opponent afterwards, as all of time is stopped, and he can't win by just sitting there, so that argument of "killing his opponents" doesn't really make sense, especially when you consider that a good portion of Johnny's equipment doesn't even kill his enemies. Johnny just ends up having the automatic upper hand on them if he's able to pull it off.

There's also a few of his equipment listed that aren't even combat applicable. and are just there for show (thank god it's not his OP stuff).
Actually in the specific case of the sea of crows I can see him using it (because that would actually be quite disturbing), but in most other cases like with other attacks more normals I honestly don't see him using it, and there is even less possibility of him using it in the cases where his opponent just directly use haxs instead of physical attacks.

That's the point, you talk about it as an insta win that in the moment Johnny use it he undoubtly win when he actually need to effectively use that stoped time to kill the enemy, and yes I emphasize the word kill because other wise he need to find a way to incap his opponent for 24 hours to win as per sba (that or knock it for an hour but with the stamina of most characters and their physiologies that is honestly quite unlikely), which give the characters a very high chance to win since most of the candidates have thought based abilitites that can put Johnny down the moment the time stop end, there is also the fact that Johnny would likely breake the invention as done before do to his stupidity. In general there are various reasons to why Johnny time stop isn't enough.

Giving a quick look at the candidates I know for a fact there are several characters that defeat Johnny: Henry, Han, Shizuku, Ikki, Danny, the Owari no Seraph characters, Kirito, Crowfather (as talked before do to the cold instead of the crows) and likely more, so based on this I don't think Johnny should be in the list.

That's the point, you talk about it as an insta win that in the moment Johnny use it he undoubtly win when he actually need to effectively use that stoped time to kill the enemy, and yes I emphasize the word kill because other wise he need to find a way to incap his opponent for 24 hours to win as per sba
Johnny has all the time in the world to finish off his opponents if they have no counter to his Time Stop. He doesn't necessarily have to kill his opponents either (most of his hax don't even do that to begin with, so I don't know what you're trying to get at with this argument). His Time Stop gives him the automatic upper hand if/when he pulls it off. It's as simple as that.

which give the characters a very high chance to win since most of the candidates have thought based abilitites that can put Johnny down the moment the time stop end
Exactly. Whether or not the Time Stop ends is all up to Johnny. He can continue time whenever he feels like it.

there is also the fact that Johnny would likely breake the invention as done before do to his stupidity.
Johnny is objectively at his smartest when it comes to combat, so the intelligence argument doesn't come into play here. Besides, he's really only shown to be dumb when it comes to school, and that mainly stems from laziness. When he actually puts his mind to it, he's deceivingly smart. In fact, there's actually a feat from the show that puts him at a much higher intelligence rating than he's currently at, which is something I will deal with in a future CRT for the verse.

Giving a quick look at the candidates I know for a fact there are several characters that defeat Johnny: Henry, Han, Shizuku, Ikki, Danny, the Owari no Seraph characters, Kirito and likely more, so based on this I don't think Johnny should be in the list.
Please give reasons as to why all of these people beat Johnny instead of listing them off one by one, because these lads still have to go through much more stuff other than his Time Stop, and Time Stop is already going to be a lot to deal with.

Johnny has all the time in the world to finish off his opponents if they have no counter to his Time Stop. He doesn't necessarily have to kill his opponents either (most of his hax don't even do that to begin with, so I don't know what you're trying to get at with this argument). His Time Stop gives him the automatic upper hand if/when he pulls it off. It's as simple as that.

Exactly. Whether or not the Time Stop ends is all up to Johnny. He can continue time whenever he feels like it.

Johnny is objectively at his smartest when it comes to combat, so the intelligence argument doesn't come into play here. Besides, he's really only shown to be dumb when it comes to school, and that mainly stems from laziness. When he actually puts his mind to it, he's deceivingly smart. In fact, there's actually a feat from the show that puts him at a much higher intelligence rating than he's currently at, which is something I will deal with in a future CRT for the verse.

Please give reasons as to why all of these people beat Johnny instead of listing them off one by one, because these lads still have to go through much more stuff other than his Time Stop, and Time Stop is already going to be a lot to deal with.
I'll go through the two I know.

Henry is like Flowey and has infinite retries and a bunch of hax/versatility when it comes to that, which means that, no matter how much he ***** up or Test ***** him up, eventually he's gonna start with something that will let him win. Crowfather beats him(or incons, whichever) due to the fact he's so far away and freezes a bunch.

Danny is a ghost. Which is basically all he needs because Johnny's NPI is... vague to say the least.

Henry is like Flowey and has infinite retries and a bunch of hax/versatility when it comes to that, which means that, no matter how much he ***** up or Test ***** him up, eventually he's gonna start with something that will let him win.
And what is that specific something that will let him win?

Crowfather beats him(or incons, whichever) due to the fact he's so far away and freezes a bunch
Already talked about this.

Danny is a ghost. Which is basically all he needs because Johnny's NPI is... vague to say the least.
Tbf I didn't add NPI on Johnny's profile, so I have no idea why that's there lol.

I mean, there are a few occasions where Johnny interacts with ghosts, but apparently there's this thing about shows in general where ghosts can be seen by basically normal people in their verses (and DP falls into that category too).

And what is that specific something that will let him win?

Already talked about this.

Tbf I didn't add NPI on Johnny's profile, so I have no idea why that's there lol.

I mean, there are a few occasions where Johnny interacts with ghosts, but apparently there's this thing about shows in general where ghosts can be seen by basically normal people in their verses (and DP falls into that category too).
Deconstruction, sleep manipulation, Mind Manipulation, yeah there's a few.

Yep

DP if I recall makes ghosts act like ghosts, AND can turn invisible.

Deconstruction, sleep manipulation, Mind Manipulation, yeah there's a few.
How do these work? Test has his own Sleep Manip and Mind Manip, too.

DP if I recall makes ghosts act like ghosts, AND can turn invisible.
Yeah, I have no idea how Johnny can counter something turning invisible. He doesn't really have anything that can help him detect where Danny's at, or any kind of ability that can help predict or tell the future (Precognition).

How do these work? Test has his own Sleep Manip and Mind Manip, too.

Yeah, I have no idea how Johnny can counter something turning invisible. He doesn't really have anything that can help him detect where Danny's at, or any kind of ability that can help predict or tell the future (Precognition).
Mind manip has Henry pull a Zelda thing and make 4 movements to Mind control

Sleep Manipulation is a ******* tranquilizer dart

Deconstruction is a big ass ******* sword

Might have to elaborate a bit on this. I don't know shit about Zelda and these "4 movements" lol.

I think Johnny can dodge that. He doesn't need any of his hax.

Johnny has many, many ways of avoiding this.
He holds a stick and waves it 4 times in a rhythmic motion.

Can he dodge it(and the sword) infinite times? Cause anything that incaps Henry ALSO causes his BS to happen

He holds a stick and waves it 4 times in a rhythmic motion.
I think that's enough time for Johnny to do something before Henry completes the motion.

Can he dodge it(and the sword) infinite times? Cause anything that incaps Henry ALSO causes his BS to happen
1. I mean, once you got something figured out, you basically know to do it without much effort, but at the same time, Johnny can't do it for an infinite amount of times because his stamina doesn't allow him to do that (even though he has very good stamina).

2. "BS" as in more stuff happening in Henry's favor?

I think that's enough time for Johnny to do something before Henry completes the motion.

1. I mean, once you got something figured out, you basically know to do it without much effort, but at the same time, Johnny can't do it for an infinite amount of times because his stamina doesn't allow him to do that (even though he has very good stamina).

2. "BS" as in more stuff happening in Henry's favor?
Maybe, maybe not.

Its not infinite stamina it's time rewinding to when Henry didn't **** up or get ****** up

Why Sekiro can't be on the list? He looks a better version of The Hunter (Both are immortal and skilled, but one has regen negation)

Curious where he stands

I think I've given enough arguments for Kirito to land pretty high on this list (tbh I think he'd be number 1). Incarnation would just make it so he wins no matter the circumstances because he always starts the battle out confident in his abilities and is knowledgable of how incarnation works so that would make it even easier.

I think I've given enough arguments for Kirito to land pretty high on this list (tbh I think he'd be number 1). Incarnation would just make it so he wins no matter the circumstances because he always starts the battle out confident in his abilities and is knowledgable of how incarnation works so that would make it even easier.
D&D is literally in the running, are you sure about that

Alex is able to passively transform and corrupt people around him, he's also capable of absorbing living beings merely by touch

Ngl, Alex should be pretty high in the list

Well I mean if they can resist the reality warping or do so themselves then yeah sure they'd def win.
They resist + to affect them you have be able to affect them in 3 different planes of being at once, along with the fact they have AE1 and a bunch of hax on their own.

They resist + to affect them you have be able to affect them in 3 different planes of being at once, along with the fact they have AE1 and a bunch of hax on their own.
💀 you'll have to explain the 3 different planes stuff.

Can he even interact abstract existent type 1? Plus bypass low godly regen.
For the latter Incarnation would most likely allow him to bypass it since it's not just Reality Warping but also Probability Manipulation, Stat Amp, and Fate Manip (although less applicable in this case).

For the former, no lol.

You aren't get it right? Say, he time stop Crowfather for example without getting freezed or something, what Johnny will especifically do while time is stopped to incap Crowfather in a way that when time move again he isn't able to instantly use any hax against him? Or changing Crowfather for Danny what wouldn't let Danny possess Johnny or use any of his haxs the time stop end? What would prevent Kirito from using his killer haxs that Johnny can't defend against at all? Or even Kars that was just propossed what Johnny could do to prevent him from absorf Johnny when touched, possess him or just simple use Hammon to destroy his insides? And this with most candidates or characters in the list, if Johnny instantly time stop at the beginning then he don't even get to know what the opponent is able to do, which in turn mean he can prepare counters to most haxs.

There is also the assumption , on top of the one that he will undoubtly begin with time stop, that he will maintain the time stop for great periods of time when in the chapter itself he showed to only do that for some minutes at most before turning it off, except when he was dumb enough to breake it and was trapped in the eternal time stop.

There are needed various assumptions with Johnny time stop and even more so with how effectively he is supposed to use it to incap his opponents for at least 24 hours without being affected by anything.

Regarding how the characters I mentioned comfortably defeat Johnny I think I will answer later since now I'm going outside, though maybe if I find time I can explain it on phone.

💀 you'll have to explain the 3 different planes stuff.
The more +s you need on your weapon to hit the outsider, the more planes of existence they are on simultaneously, so for the outsiders listed here who need +1s or +2s to hit, they exist on two or three planes of existence at once, and to be affected, you have to affect them at once in all of the said planes.

The more +s you need on your weapon to hit the outsider, the more planes of existence they are on simultaneously, so for the outsiders listed here who need +1s or +2s to hit, they exist on two or three planes of existence at once, and to be affected, you have to affect them at once in all of the said planes.
That sounds like quite the smurf range so don't really think they should be on the list.

And also, I was thinking about The Angry Snowman, while not exactly haxxy, but he is literally immortal through his broken regen, and if you don't really have any necessary abilities against him, then you're screwed.

Okay... But it doesn't.

If you want to say he can come back from mush, give him Low-High and then get back to me.

Back