• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Robloxian vs the Terrarian 2: Electric Boogaloo

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
Since the Robloxian got godbuffed to tier 5, it wouldn't be a surprise to match him up with the Terrarian again, but this time, it's sorta fair.

Speed equalized.

Both are using their High 5-A variants
(Terrarian has their "Likely 3-C rating, though)

Victory via death or K.O

Both are in character and are willing to kill.

No knowledge of eachother

The Robloxian is allowed to use emergency rations at the start of the round, given that he has a minute of prep time to do so.

The Terrarian has all of his endgame gear, the Robloxian is given all of his catalog gear and can use weapons such as Rubyhorde at the start (But it's sorta fair, because he does have to get in range).

Time is at day.

The battle takes place at trump tower.

Both characters start 250 meters away from eachother on a, uhh, really huge platform on top of trump tower

Gilgamesh MK.II : 2

Steroid-Steve : 2

Inconclusive: 2

788936 said:
Robloxian. I believe he has more hax (it could just be more text though). also via higher lifting strength.
What would higher lifting strength even do in this matchup?

Hax part though, Robloxian has a BFR portal that sucks in projectiles/enemies within a range of about 10-15 meters that can he can summon, the ability to delete flight items from nearby opponents in a 200 or so stud (around 60+ meters) radius, remove items from the opponent in a three meter radius, stunlock via causing enemies to salute repeatedly, and a few others.

Pretty sure it'd be a hax stomp, given that the Robloxian could potentially win when the AP gap was immense.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Pretty sure it'd be a hax stomp, given that the Robloxian could potentially win when the AP gap was immense.
Oh, should I change anything in this matchup then?

And my reasoning shall be the same as last time:

Terrarian one-shots with way more ways than Robloxian can. Meaning that Terrarian has more chances of winning.

Terrarian one-shots with way more ways than Robloxian can. Meaning that Terrarian has more chances of winning.
Eh, I disagree with that, but let's wait 'till the OP changes the description.

Zoxiver said:
I'll have to say the ROBLOXIAN, all for the HAX.
What in specific?

I was thinking the same, actually.

The Terrarian would have a pretty good chance of one-shotting, given that the Robloxian is dealt pretty heavy damage by the swords that give him the High 5-A rating. Due to the fact the Terrarian is already somewhat higher in AP due to the moon pull feat having a high yield, I can see that being a very valid reason.

The only thing the Robloxian would be able to use to tank the Terrarian is likely the Dragonheart Sword & Shield, given that the Terrarian's weapons would very likely be comparable to several other powerful melee weapons, but debuffs could probably say otherwise.

EDIT: Whoops, terrarian was changed to his 3-C rating for this fight, I'll just ignore what I just said.

I vote inconclusive both can kill each other with a single attack, but I am leaning a little more to the Terrarian due to his insane amount of heat seeking/ cover the entire screen with death weapons

I don't know much about the Robloxian but 20 pages of hax doesn't mean free win. Keep in mind Terrarian has good Danmaku and also a huge AP advantage (if we're talking 3-C).

One thing, do we count Chlorophyte bullets as homing for this fight? In Terraria, those bullets are homing on enemies but not on other players. If we count them as homing I'd say Terrarian could pull the faster trigger finger on this one. Otherwise both of them have plenty of ways that could kill the other, so it leans more on the inconclusive.

Back