• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Koopa's second Stat Equalization Tournament: Round 11 Klaus Von Reinherz vs The Terrarian

I can only see Klaus winning if he decides to use intangibility/ invisibility and then posession or his dissolve ability

In the rest of cases, The Terrarian simply overwhelms him

The Terrarian can become invisible too. He can also teleport away.

What are the ranges and requirements to activate of Klaus' haxxiest abilities?

The Terrarian can become invisible too. He can also teleport away.

What are the ranges and requirements to activate of Klaus' haxxiest abilities?
Requirements? Touching the enemy

Range would be standard melee to do those haxes, I don´t really know if he can possess someone with a ranged attack because this abilities are "general race abilities"

If both decide to do "range game" they should be equal, Terrarian has a edge with kilometer range weapons (if he has kilometer range weapons) but I don´t know what weapons are, others could be just dozens of meter and other could be hundreds, so in that sense, they are equal

And Klaus if not fighting with his blood techniques is not gonna get tired, he is the equivalent of a vampire without the weaknesses of those

Requirements? Touching the enemy

Range would be standard melee to do those haxes, I don´t really know if he can possess someone with a ranged attack because this abilities are "general race abilities"
I see, I could see Klaus winning if both decide to go fight on melee range but I think it's more likely that the Terrarian starts fighting on a range of tens of meters.
He'll fight on a distance of kilometers if he decides to use ranged weapons or magic weapons the most or if he notices he can outrange his opponent.

I should also mention that his aerial maneuverability, teleportation, experience dodging danmaku and infinite flight would allow him to avoid being touched.
If both decide to do "range game" they should be equal, Terrarian has a edge with kilometer range weapons (if he has kilometer range weapons) but I don´t know what weapons are, others could be just dozens of meter and other could be hundreds, so in that sense, they are equal
Most melee weapons from The Terrarian have a range of tens of meters since a lot of them are affected by gravity and end up falling on a looped arc. The exception is the Zenith, it has the range of his ranged weapons.
His ranged and magic weapons have a range of kilometers.
His summoner weapons normally have a range of tens of meters but they can be summoned anywhere near his range and the weapons would attack the nearest things.
And Klaus if not fighting with his blood techniques is not gonna get tired, he is the equivalent of a vampire without the weaknesses of those
I see, interesting.

By the way, does Klaus have experience dodging danmaku?
The Terrarian has attacks that are considered danmaku and are meant to overwhelm the opponent with the sheer amount of proyectiles.

I also want to ask if Klaus has infinite flight?
The Terrarian has múltiple items that would let him fly high. If Klaus can't reach him, The Terrarian would eventually outrange him.

I will answer when available because now I am busy and tomorrow I have like 2 hours of free time that I would prefer to spent playing or watching series

His ranged and magic weapons have a range of kilometers.
I played the game and I don´t remember that all magic weapons can literally go from one point of the map to the other, except the prism laser, that is broken, but I can believe some weapons can reach that range
By the way, does Klaus have experience dodging danmaku?
I don´t remember fights with danmaku but he has a omnidirectional shield with his abilities, so he just stops everything (not arguing about if it can breaks, but it never happened before in his fights)
I also want to ask if Klaus has infinite flight?
He could use buildings to get height and unless the Terrarian starst sniping with his weapons at max range, they Klauss at a distance can perfectly defend or dodge said proyectiles, because speed is equal, even the proyectile speed

Pardon me for not responding. I didn't receive a notification , my bad.
I played the game and I don´t remember that all magic weapons can literally go from one point of the map to the other, except the prism laser, that is broken, but I can believe some weapons can reach that range
Fair enough. I haven't tested the range of all the magic weapons but bullets don't despawn, they cross the whole map.
If any magic weapon projectile doesn't despawn then it has the same range as the bullets.
Though I don't know exactly which ones don't despawn. Maybe the water bolt? I know that one only despawns after it bounces 5 times. Otherwise it doesn't despawn.
I don´t remember fights with danmaku but he has a omnidirectional shield with his abilities, so he just stops everything (not arguing about if it can breaks, but it never happened before in his fights)
If he doesn't have experience with danmaku then I think he would have a hard time dodging the Terrarian though I admit that an omnidirectional shield would be helpful. Though I am not sure if the shield would be indestructible or something since it's an equal stats fight.
He could use buildings to get height and unless the Terrarian starst sniping with his weapons at max range, they Klauss at a distance can perfectly defend or dodge said proyectiles, because speed is equal, even the proyectile speed
I could see him keeping up with The Terrarian for a while with that strategy but even then The Terrarian could fly even higher than the buildings or destroy nearby buildings with rockets, dynamites and his rocket launches like the Celebration MK2.

After that, it's only a matter of time before Klauss gets hit by The Terrarian's danmaku and overwhelmed.

After that, it's only a matter of time before Klauss gets hit by The Terrarian's danmaku and overwhelmed.
The other thing is that he can also resort to be intangible and invisible if he sees that the opponent is simply beyond his reach and this is the point of being a massive stalemate, with now the stamina in play and Terrarian has "infinite" stamina by gameplay (which should not work in a fight or every single videogame character by gameplay has this stamina) but Klauss can play a game that physically hurts as he, after 99 hours, was like almost dead for all the thinking he had to do, he also had to physically move pieces in a massive board

And while intangible, he is not wasting as much stamina as when he was playing that game, inconclusive, Klauss get tired or Terrarian literally waste his whole ammo trying to hit an intangible enemy/gets tired first

Also, I can let Terrarian advance as I see him more capable of winning but I also see the match as inconclusive with Klauss having the possibility of instantly winning if he decides that Terrarian is too much and starts with possesion first before he starts to fly

Is like 40% terrarian, 30% inconclusive or massive stalemate, 30% Klaus, because Klaus is a expert tactician, if he sees quickly the path to victory, he is gonna use it, Terrarian is more adept to fighting guys with Danmaku and using his weapon efficiently, Klaus is completely different

And also the problem of Terrarian winning is that he has to surpass a level of regen that he never faced before, maybe with a spam of absurdly broken attacks at the beginning he can wear him down to the point of having no blood but Klaus is not gonna let him do that with an omnidirectional shield and if Terrarian fails, intangibility time to ensure that it will not happen again, which then is his win or the stalemate with Terrarian flying

Back