• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Redux of the Redux of THE REDUXENING!

Well that went well. Not even done yet but so far this is great! There is more to sort out though like Xenoblade 2 Shulk ( XB2 Shulk has stuff like Durability Negation ) and just more hax.

Don't worry. Ness'll have his day.....eventually.

Now here is something I want to speculate about, how strong do ya think Shulk would be if he got these hax upgrades during his Low 2-C days?

JoshSSJGod said:
Well that went well. Not even done yet but so far this is great! There is more to sort out though like Xenoblade 2 Shulk ( XB2 Shulk has stuff like Durability Negation ) and just more hax.
What do you mean by that exactly? There hasn't been any activity going on in the revision thread in about a month now.

Thatsafloridathing said:
JoshSSJGod said:
What do you mean by that exactly? There hasn't been any activity going on in the revision thread in about a month now.
We made a seperate thread on my personal wall and Josh has helped me with additonal haxes and resistances as well as fixing certain things.

It sucks that I couldn't have been involved sooner, but it's no big deal. School has just been eating up my time, so I haven't been as active as I used to be on the wiki.

Technically The Player can influences Ness's choice and opening move in battle, and can even intervene if it's necessary. So in a way, it is a Stand battle. Not to mention that TOTU is just vibing in the corner lol

Yeah, poor Ness though. Thanks to TOTU he could potentially incon Shulk but now with Alvis in the picture TOTU will just get EE'ed.

Actually both of them are 2-B, so a matchup can be made with that

Can Alvis erase Type 2 concepts or interact with abstract beings with type 3 and 4 acausality? Keep in mind that fate hax would still work along with pretty much everything TOTU has.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Actually both of them are 2-B, so a matchup can be made with that
Can Alvis erase Type 2 concepts or interact with abstract beings with type 3 and 4 acausality? Keep in mind that fate hax would still work along with pretty much everything TOTU has.
Are Acasuality Type's 3 & 4 apart of the new buffs Truth will get? I only see Acasuality Type 1 on it's profile

These Xenoblade buffs are VERY fun regardless and to think that if my theories about the Conduit and the Aegises are true we could be seeing EVEN more hax for Alvis and Shulk ( Sealing, Antimatter Manip, etc ).

Xenoblade Definitive Edition should also bring in a bunch of hax as well so that's something to look forward to.

Have them get abilities to affect type 3 and (potentially) 4 Acausality along with type 2 concepts then we can debate.

Otherwise I think Truth could maybe win if not incon.

Pretty sure Shulk stomps Fate via Alvis having thought based EE.

As for Spawn, can go in Shulk's favour due to passive Fear giving Alvis the perfect chance to EE Spawn.

I mean...if you want easy wins for Shulk...certainly. Fate's got pretty much nothing, Purge=GG when it comes to him. Spawn might only be a problem due to Abstract Type 1 thanks to Mother of Existence

JoshSSJGod said:
As for Spawn, can go in Shulk's favour due to passive Fear giving Alvis the perfect chance to EE Spawn.
Well, that is unless Dr Fate needs an upgrade. Because from what I hear, he has Hyperversal feats, but I'm not sure what they came from. And he may have other abilities like Acasuality iirc that might possibly need to be added if necessary. Though I could be wrong, it'd still be cool to see by boi Fate get a slick new upgrade.

Which Acasuality? Even with Hyperversal feats it doesn't stop him getting EE'ed if he has no resistance to it.

ShrekAnakin said:
JoshSSJGod said:
Well, that is unless Dr Fate needs an upgrade. Because from what I hear, he has Hyperversal feats, but I'm not sure what they came from. And he may have other abilities like Acasuality iirc that might possibly need to be added if necessary. Though I could be wrong, it'd still be cool to see by boi Fate get a slick new upgrade.
Even Acasuality might not cut it depending on how potent it is, since Shulk's precog doesn't give two ***** about Acasuality Type 2

I vaguely recall Fate having something like that, but I'm not too sure. But we can maybe save this for another day/thread. Let's go alll on Shulk boi!

Huh, interesting. Shulk has much to come for the future.

When people say that Archie Sonic solos Nintendo, Shulk and Pokemon god tiers (since I consider them 2-A imo) say otherwise.

ShrekAnakin said:
Huh, interesting. Shulk has much to come for the future.
When people say that Archie Sonic solos Nintendo, Shulk and Pokemon god tiers (since I consider them 2-A imo) say otherwise.
When do people say that?

People outside the Wiki say it. Mostly due to the consensus of Archie Sonic being the most overpowered thing in fiction.

I mean it's not like Archie sonic isn't a broken force of nature who does have a legit claim to be stronger than most of nintendo....err

Welp Shulk's revisions are offically at an end. Neither he or Alvis gets much else at this time aside from a buff to their current Existence Erasure (Now bypasses Mid-Godly), and a possible built in Memory Manipulation(TBD) but that's it until Defenitive Edition if it adds anything or Xenoblade 2's revisions uncover stuff.

Back