• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Javenplayz253 Entered The Room
???: "What? I'm not giving you an rai-"
Javenplayz253: "Can I PLEASE HAVE AN BREAK??? I've Been Searching for the Master Emerald DAY AND NIGHT PLEASE!"
???: "I Suppose An 1 Hour Break Wouldn'-"
Javenplayz253 Fell To The Ground Dead Asleep
???: "I Have To Do EVERYTHING myself Do I?"
??? Got Up
Rewrite: "Alright Let's Do This Then :)"
We Cut To The Training Room Where Only two people were in
Javen: "Take That And THAT AND ONE OF THOSE!"
Frogman: "Reflect, Reflect, And Reflect!"
Javen Got Shot With All His Energy Attacks But He Laughed And Ran To An Heal Machine And Got Out in 2 seconds Good As New "Woooo! This IS FUN!"
???: "Really How Fun?"
Javen And Frogman Looked At The Door And Saw Rewrite
Javen: "Who Are You Suppose To Be?"
Rewrite: "Call Me You're Temporary host Or Tp"
Javen Giggled And Whispered To Frogman
"Toilet Paper..."
Frogman: "Not The Time Buddy..."
Rewrite: "Anyways... Who Was Next On The List? Oh Yeah Ness And Flowey!"
Rewrite Snapped And Their they were On Greenhill
Flowey: "H-Hey! I Was Supposed To Sabatog- Ahem Be Taking An Nap"
Rewrite: "Who Cares, Let The Fight Begin!"
Ness And Flowey Looked At Each other in confusion but shrugged.
Rules Stated Here
Character:Votes:
Flowey
Ness3
Inconclusive

Last edited:
okay so right off the bat Flowey has no resistances to sleep, paralysis, empathetic manip, or instantly being knocked out. so all of the PK Flash effects would work

Flowey’s biggest advantage is SAVE’s and soul attacks. Ness has his shields and PK attacks to deal damage. What exactly is Flowey’s AP? I tried his page but I can’t find any justification for Town level.

What exactly is Flowey’s AP? I tried his page but I can’t find any justification for Town level.
Page sorta outdated ye, but Flowey should be at least x6 the value of a single human SOUL, which is 4.34-13.98 Kilotons so Flowey is around 26.04-83.93 Kilotons
okay so right off the bat Flowey has no resistances to sleep, paralysis, empathetic manip, or instantly being knocked out. so all of the PK Flash effects would work
Paralysis and instant death are a non-issue thanks to Flowey's SAVE n LOAD and nothing really stops Flowey from eventually waking back up from the sleep hax, especially since Ness is likely to just smack him awake. Empathetic manipulation might mess with him a bit, but it's not really a wincon since it just reduces accuracy.

Aside from usual UT SOUL attacks, 6 SOULs Flowey doesn't bring much else to the table, lad just restrains his opponents with vines (Which wouldn't work here, Class M and all) and bombards them with friendliness pellets and occasionally his Photoshop attacks.
Flowey will be trying absorb Ness' SOUL btw, whether he can pull that off without killing Ness first is up in the air.
I dunno if Ness got his Fate hax here, but if so, Flowey has to rely on his SI, although Ness getting the SOULs to rebel is more likely to happen at that point.

Page sorta outdated ye, but Flowey should be at least x6 the value of a single human SOUL, which is 4.34-13.98 Kilotons so Flowey is around 26.04-83.93 Kilotons
I’ll stick with the low end since the others are town level+ and it’ll just be simpler since the AP diff is only 1.7x for Flowey.
Paralysis and instant death are a non-issue thanks to Flowey's SAVE n LOAD and nothing really stops Flowey from eventually waking back up from the sleep hax, especially since Ness is likely to just smack him awake. Empathetic manipulation might mess with him a bit, but it's not really a wincon since it just reduces accuracy.

Aside from usual UT SOUL attacks, 6 SOULs Flowey doesn't bring much else to the table, lad just restrains his opponents with vines (Which wouldn't work here, Class M and all) and bombards them with friendliness pellets and occasionally his Photoshop attacks.
Flowey will be trying absorb Ness' SOUL btw, whether he can pull that off without killing Ness first is up in the air.
I dunno if Ness got his Fate hax here, but if so, Flowey has to rely on his SI, although Ness getting the SOULs to rebel is more likely to happen at that point.
Ness Fate Hax is restricted thanks to tournament rules, but even so I agree the SOULS would likely rebel in due time with Ness’ kind and heroic nature. He’s like an Undertale human but more looking at the story of his own game.

It seems what Ness really needs to worry about is survival against a threat that keeps coming back, perhaps without him knowing since he doesn’t have Determination. Like said, Flowey’s usual restraining is out the window, and Ness resists Flowey’s fire while Flowey can resist his and possibly poison meaning a flowers usual weaknesses may not help Ness. However, what Ness does have is shields with attack reflection.

I’m leaning Ness here for his nature convincing the SOULS to stop Flowey and his survivability via shields, PK Flash, healing, and PK Rocking for damage Flowey can’t resist.

I’m leaning Ness here for his nature convincing the SOULS to stop Flowey and his survivability via shields, PK Flash, healing, and PK Rocking for damage Flowey can’t resist.
It should be noted that Flowey took precautions he didn't originally in UT and basically gaslit tthe SOULs into not rebelling before he became god
"Maybe you 'mom' will find happiness again" for the Green SOUL, etc, so it'd be harder than in OG UT

It should be noted that Flowey took precautions he didn't originally in UT and basically gaslit tthe SOULs into not rebelling before he became god
"Maybe you 'mom' will find happiness again" for the Green SOUL, etc, so it'd be harder than in OG UT
That definitely makes things a lot harder for Ness, still he’s basically his worlds embodiment of goodness. Even if he couldn’t directly communicate with the SOULS, I’m sure something could happen to convince them. Especially since this fight could potentially go for hours with Ness’ stamina and defensive options.

Back