• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All of the tourney participants were shocked at the defeat of Laser Frogman, an early favorite to win it all. However, here in the semifinals, the four remaining fighters all flash an air of confidence at their ability to win the whole thing. This battle will determine who shall earn a berth in the tourney's final round.
Proud and prepared, Fleetway and Ness step into the semifinal ring.

Ness: …
Fleetway: I don't have time for this! Let's get to the finals already!
Rules Stated Here
Characters:Votes:
Ness3
Fleetway Sonic0
Inconclusive0

After this match, we will have 1 of the final 2 fighters. That being said, good luck, have fun, and do your best!

Last edited:
PK Flash and other psychic abilities have good AOE, so Ness has good options for getting around blinding speed. He can also reduce and reflect physical damage. And if he gets creative and uses telekinesis on rings or poisons/curses Fleetway, that could be a wrap. There’s the argument of Fleet’s skill getting in the way, but Ness is acknowledged as a combat genius by Poo who was trained all his life IIRC and is competent enough to lead Jeff who’s an Extraordinary Genius.

OK FRA

It’s nice to have a simple match where the characters have challenges with each other but it doesn’t take days to decide a winner.

Yea I figured! I’m just excited to see this tourney reach it’s climax 👀 plus I’m actually kinda invested in this whole tourney plot you have going and I wanna see how you send it off
Yeah I'm planning to make the epilouge (also Mr. Beast has an key role in it-)

It’s nice to have a simple match where the characters have challenges with each other but it doesn’t take days to decide a winner.
Yeah, I’d say 1-2 days probably ideal but some people have pretty limited reply time and that can be extended even longer if the reply’s are huge, but this one was done in about 20 minutes lol

Back