• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Redux of the Redux of THE REDUXENING!

Why not celebrate monanando boi's new ratings with a good ol' round of Shulk Vs Ness.

Shoolk: Don't matter anymore

Nyes: We're free

Every other time they fought: No more suffering

Nyus
Shoolk

Hmmmmm, inconclusive via 4D slip confirming High 2-A Earthbound cosmology.

Plus, I play Ness and a good friend of mine plays Shulk sooo ye

Oh, tell me about it. Shulk spam has been a thing for a bit so I've been having to see matches such as Shulk Vs Archie Sonic.

I feel ya man. It's just hype everywhere knowing Xenoblade is technically the strongest Nintendo verse lol. It was a pretty big revision.

With Ness, people tend to ignore what I say at times.

Nah. Ness is overall better with his aerials, especially down throw to f-air. His projectiles are pretty good, and his down smash is easy for two framing off stage. But I'll stop derailing...for now.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
I feel ya man. It's just hype everywhere knowing Xenoblade is technically the strongest Nintendo verse lol. It was a pretty big revision.

With Ness, people tend to ignore what I say at times.
and to make it worse. if the connections with Xenogears/saga is true then we could be seeing a 1-C Shulk.

Let's leave that to Cal. Right now I've gotta deal with Shulk technically have to fight 2-Cs, 2-Bs and 2-As.

Nah, I'm thinking of putting him up against the spectre.

Don't even joke about that. Not going to go through that hell.

True, I will wait until the amount of shulk matches calms down. Plus, I already have the Link vs Supes match, the Mickey vs Link, and the discord vs doctor strange I need to finish before I can make a new one

You guys need some serious help if you continue to let Shulk and Ness fight each other. If I wanna see an 18 year old beat some psychic kid's ass, I just play Smash Ultimate.

That's not an official tier list but most people agree that Shulk is better and is at least high tier, if not top. Also he directly wins the matchup against Ness anyway so lol

I guess, since Xenoblade's getting a remake/remaster where's Earthbounds? Or at least put it on the SNES library on the switch.

Back