• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Quincy King Vs A Speaker Box (Bleach Vs BFDI)

Arcker123

He/Him
Jesus Vs Box
  • Has not even been a day and I'm doing this đź’€
  • High 4-C Yhwach Vs Announcer
  • Speed Equal
  • SBA Otherwise

2dc0bbd98978a8a039714caf5dd63a4e.jpg
Bfdi Announcer - Battle For Dream Island Announcer - Free Transparent PNG  Download - PNGkey

Last edited:
Announcer's Plot Manipulation can't interact on the spiritual level with Yhwach which means it isn't affecting him.

Honestly i'll wait on making an argument for Yhwach until i get more information on Announcer since i'm very unknowledgeable on its and its capabilities.

Technically his Budget Cuts have been able to interact with non-physical things, such as a black hole, and just a reminder that this happens with a thought.

That being said, however, if he can’t see Yhwach nor know he’s even here, then isn’t this a stomp? At lesst give Announcer prior knowledge of his presence.

Technically his Budget Cuts have been able to interact with non-physical things, such as a black hole, and just a reminder that this happens with a thought.

That being said, however, if he can’t see Yhwach nor know he’s even here, then isn’t this a stomp? At lesst give Announcer prior knowledge of his presence.
Technically, I did this for the non Smurf thread.

Basically what Arcker said.

This was specifically made to possibly make Yhwach the 3rd strongest non smurf of High 4-C if he won the fight (which it seems like he does easily given Announcer can't even see or sense him), so granting Announcer this knowledge/ability to see and sense Yhwach would be antithetical towards this thread's very purpose.

This was specifically made to possibly make Yhwach the 3rd strongest non smurf of High 4-C if he won the fight (which it seems like he does easily given Announcer can't even see or sense him)
Should be all bleach High 4-C’s as they have the same win con. Can’t be seen or touched and eventually kill the box

Should be all bleach High 4-C’s as they have the same win con. Can’t be seen or touched and eventually kill the box
Depends.

Is Announcer's res combat applicable? if so than only Yhwach but if it isn't then all of the High 4-C characters should be fine going with Yhwach.

By SBA Announcer would know that there is an invisible entity he is fighting, actually.

By SBA Announcer would know that there is an invisible entity he is fighting, actually.
Wait, if that’s so, then all Announcer would need to do is think and Yhwach is erased due to budget cuts. Does Yhwach have any thought based moves?

Exactly. And if Yhwach doesn’t have any moves to counter Budget Cuts, it’s pretty much curtains for him since Budget Cuts are activated with a thought.

Would powers exclusively to his verse have effect on someone that is not from his verse for him to cut his budget in the first place? 🤔 I will need some feats for announcer erasing someone that is not from his own verse.

Would powers exclusively to his verse have effect on someone that is not from his verse for him to cut his budget in the first place? 🤔 I will need some feats for announcer erasing someone that is not from his own verse.
You do realize verse equalization is a thing in matches, so that means his budget cuts would work on just about anyone. They don’t need to be from BFDI to be affected as per the rules of SBA.

You do realize verse equalization is a thing in matches, so that means his budget cuts would work on just about anyone. They don’t need to be from BFDI to be affected as per the rules of SBA.
If you put it like that, what is stopping Almighty from negating that power?

Almighty negates everything he sees in the future. And besides there is no plot in a neutral VSBW.
What? destiny isn't going to null plot manipulation, it could avoid the entire match in his entirity but not directly null the plot manip

Its not without context. Fate, Destiny, Plot, Reality Warping, etc are just as strong as their verse have shown. Fate could be so powerful that even plot doesn't compare, same for reverse. It depends on whats shown and stated.

Its not without context. Fate, Destiny, Plot, Reality Warping, etc are just as strong as their verse have shown. Fate could be so powerful that even plot doesn't compare, same for reverse. It depends on whats shown and stated.
Again plot manipulation encompass fate manipulation by default because well.... fate is in the plot

Fate can also be the plot. Its all depends on what the author wants it to be. Manipulate the fate of people, the fate of the world, the fate of time, of space, of how the story plays, etc. The only limit its what has been shown and what was stated in X series. These powers aren't greater than another without backing from its series.

Fate can also be the plot. Its all depends on what the author wants it to be. Manipulate the fate of people, the fate of the world, the fate of time, of space, of how the story plays, etc. The only limit its what has been shown and what was stated in X series. These powers aren't greater than another without backing from its series.
Fate in ywach case is just purelly manipulating fate, while announcer plot is on a meta level

Yhwach's fate manipulation is on the multiversal range of infinite possibilities.
Range isn't potency and I don't think Yhwach's infinite future count as such.

In any case, if his powers never nullified anything like plot, I think it's a stretch to just assume it can.

Really have to do that name manipulation CRT sometime to address Ichibe's concept manip

Back