• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I don’t have a favorite ball (8-Ball VS SCP-804) 0-0-0

So yeah. Two balls that both don’t have favorite numbers (8-Ball because he doesn’t have one, and SCP-804 because I don’t think it’s sentient and thus doesn’t have one)

Why did I make this? 8-Ball has zero matches and he deserves some love, and 804 was the only character with 8 in its name that I think can fight the 4-A Ball.

So, some things:
  • Characters start 100 meters away from each other
  • 8-Ball has knowledge of what 804 can do so it isn’t a complete stomp
  • SCP-804 begins the battle spinning
  • Battle takes place on an abandoned football field (They are technically 109.7 meters long, but note that 804’s range increases with time)
  • Speed is equal because BFDI characters are unreasonably fast
  • SBA for everything else

8 Balls:

804 Balls:

No Balls (incon):

How long does the rapid deterioration take? Because if it's slow, this is a stomp since this thing doesn't even move whereas 8-Ball can just run over to it and one-shot it.

How long does the rapid deterioration take? Because if it's slow, this is a stomp since this thing doesn't even move whereas 8-Ball can just run over to it and one-shot it.
Wait, speed is equal so wouldn't this mean that both of them can't move?

Wait, speed is equal so wouldn't this mean that both of them can't move?
I would say it would be fair to equalize it to the spin speed of 804, because 8-Ball’s speed is way too fast and it just wouldn’t be fair if he became immobile

The recovery log on the SCP wiki describes it as quick. But, it somehow didn’t disintegrate the crew who recovered it’s clothes and equipment before disintegrating the plane it was on, so 8-Ball could probably reach it in time, but it might depend on if you use the equipment disintegrating time or plane disintegrating time as it seems a bit random.

I would say it would be fair to equalize it to the spin speed of 804, because 8-Ball’s speed is way too fast and it just wouldn’t be fair if he became immobile
SCP-804's attack speed is ranked as "Unknown" on the VS Battles Wiki. The speed equalization is still a problem. We don't know how fast 8-Ball is in this battle scenario.

Back