• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Queen of the Valkyries comes face to face with the end of Asgard himself (7-0-0)

Ragnarok =< Thor, since Thor matched him and Jormungandr together.

Gna = Kratos and chased off Fenrir, who himself is Kratos lvl.
Tbh I would personally argue Thor > Gna via strongest Norse god statements (which should include Gna since she's a Vanir goddess)

Idk, I'm not 100% familiar with the scaling chain, but I remembered the CRT put Ragnarok, Freya, Kratos, Jormungandr and Thor on the same level without huge stat gaps between them, so the difference isn't that big

Tbh I would personally argue Thor > Gna via strongest Norse god statements (which should include Gna since she's a Vanir goddess)

Idk, I'm not 100% familiar with the scaling chain, but I remembered the CRT put Ragnarok, Freya, Kratos, Jormungandr and Thor on the same level without huge stat gaps between them, so the difference isn't that big
Even so Gna has so many options for magic attacks.

The actual scaling chain would be something like this:

Bloodlusted Ragnarok Kratos = Endgame GoW3 Pre-Hope Kratos > Endgame GoW3 Post-Amp Zeus > Endgame GoW3 Pre-Amp Zeus >= Odin > Hercules >= Serious Ragnarok Kratos (Not Bloodlusted) = Freya > Thor > Brother Kings > Heimdall >? Baldur

This takes into account all their strengths and hax tho, it doesn't do a physical strength-only thing (In which case Thor > Odin).

Bloodlusted Ragnarok Kratos = Endgame GoW3 Pre-Hope Kratos > Endgame GoW3 Post-Amp Zeus > Endgame GoW3 Pre-Amp Zeus >= Odin > Hercules >= Serious Ragnarok Kratos (Not Bloodlusted) = Freya > Thor > Brother Kings > Heimdall >? Baldur
Okay... though I'm confused why Hercules is higher than Thor when their AP sections basically state that they are equal and Thor has more hax (unless Resistances count as that)

Okay... though I'm confused why Hercules is higher than Thor when their AP sections basically state that they are equal and Thor has more hax (unless Resistances count as that)
The gap isn't considered that egregious anymore TBF. We don't have multiple "greater than" signs.

The AP section should also prolly get slightly revised, because the idea of them being straight-up equal is... eh. Comparably close with no overwhelming advantage? Yes. Equal? Debatable, because Herc is filled up the ass with resistances to boot.

This was after I had found some more info regarding Herc.

He still wouldn't be anywhere near Odin's power level with every other hax considered tho.

I mean, that's also what @Planck69 has been saying about them. But negligible gaps also makes sense
I actually discussed the problem with him on Discord and he said it ultimately doesn't matter because the gaps are too negligible to make heads or tails out of.

There's also this and this.

But like I said, gaps are negligible until you reach Post-Amp GoW3 Zeus.

I honestly dunno why we're wasting time on it. Thor and Hercules are close enough that the idk, .1 difference means nothing to people that aren't us.
I already told them that. The arrows don't mean much anymore. They're close enough.

The gaps are near nothing so discussing AP here is quite pointless.

Anyway, Gna has all of Thor's raw power and mobility with the added advantage of Bifrost beams and blasts, elemental attacks and status effects like daze and blindness if push comes to shove.

Sutr has great reach but is far less nimble and his area of effect is colossal. He also has a suicide attack significantly above his regular output that can obliterate an entire universe. However, even should he attempt it, Gna can easily avoid it via using dimensional travel to avoid the blast.

Giving this to Gna for now, mid-high diff.

Back