• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gna certainly is more versatile than Thor is, I'll say that for certain.

Problem is, He resists everything she's willing to use. I don't know who's more powerful, well, I guess they should be pretty even.

I don't know who's more skilled, seeing as both have centuries of experience in combat.

Gna will have no issues with Mjolnir, seeing as she withstood the Leviathan axe.

I think I'll vote incon on this one.

Bloodlusted Gna would win high diff but in character she ain't using Vanir magic. I'm actually gonna be a bit of a contrarian and say Thor takes this high diff. It's in character for him to restrict opponents' movements by hurling them off into the stratosphere with Mjölnir, and while a Valkyrie probably wouldn't be overly bothered by that, he could adapt the strategy and pin Gna to the ground instead. Seeing as it gave Kratos trouble, it would give Gna as much if not more trouble.

Gna can potentially just teleport away from being pinned though. She'd have a far higher mastery of Bifrost than the average Einherjar captain, let alone the fact that she enters the arena via dimensional travel.

Not to mention that while weaker than Kratos, the difference is nearly negligible.

Back