• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AP should be comparable, as Gna fought Kratos + Freya and scared Fenrir while Hercules is Hercules.

Gna has range in spades, the ability to blind Herc with that smokescreen ability, dura neg via Bifrost, and Time manip/stop with Vanir Magic.

Gna and Hercules are about even in physical statistics, with Hercules holding a small advantage. Not to mention that his Nemean Cestus greatly amplify his physical blows and make them devastating even for beings on par with him. The stun effect specifically leaves many openings for him to get additional hits in. And his grapples would a great issue for Gna to break out of.

That said, in terms of versatility and combat mobility, Gna completely leaves him in the dust. She has a wide array of elemental attacks to use against him, not to mention her Bifrost beams, blasts and area denial waves that can explode directly on his person and bypass his blocks. Her flight allows her to avoid a lot of his attacks and she can also manifest Bifrost weapons to use.

Their stamina is pretty high, with Gna likely holding a small advantage there. And in terms of experience, Gna takes the lead what with her centuries of experience in wars with gods.

Gna should take this mid-high difficulty.

AP should be comparable, as Gna fought Kratos + Freya and scared Fenrir while Hercules is Hercules.

Gna has range in spades, the ability to blind Herc with that smokescreen ability, dura neg via Bifrost, and Time manip/stop with Vanir Magic.
Voting Gna for my reasons and Planck's reasons above.

Gna and Hercules are about even in physical statistics, with Hercules holding a small advantage. Not to mention that his Nemean Cestus greatly amplify his physical blows and make them devastating even for beings on par with him. The stun effect specifically leaves many openings for him to get additional hits in. And his grapples would a great issue for Gna to break out of.

That said, in terms of versatility and combat mobility, Gna completely leaves him in the dust. She has a wide array of elemental attacks to use against him, not to mention her Bifrost beams, blasts and area denial waves that can explode directly on his person and bypass his blocks. Her flight allows her to avoid a lot of his attacks and she can also manifest Bifrost weapons to use.

Their stamina is pretty high, with Gna likely holding a small advantage there. And in terms of experience, Gna takes the lead what with her centuries of experience in wars with gods.

Gna should take this mid-high difficulty.
Inb4 KLOL goes: "Yeah she has all these advantages, but Herc's stun tho"-

Actually, don't we have another Herc vs Gna thread? I think I remember asking what Herc's gonna do against Bifrost hax.

Actually, don't we have another Herc vs Gna thread? I think I remember asking what Herc's gonna do against Bifrost hax.
I think that was Herc vs Nidhogg, where despite the latter having bifrost hax you said it was incon.

Hercules extreme High Diff via strength advantage and resistance canon.

Kratos had a hard time against him, Herc only lost cuz he showed off and payed for it.

Also Hercules has no incentive of being prideful against Gna unlike Kratos. And in terms of experience and skill his resume of 13 labors and other legends is nothing to scoff at. He is considered a great tactician.

Gna is good, but her wincons are low probability.

Kratos had a hard time against him, Herc only lost cuz he showed off and payed for it.

Also Hercules has no incentive of being prideful against Gna unlike Kratos. And in terms of experience and skill his resume of 13 labors and other legends is nothing to scoff at. He is considered a great tactician.

She has dura neg via bifrost, which in "Hercules vs Heimdall" was shown to be a massive advantage that Hercules really can't counter.

She can also distract him by summoning the undead with Vanir Magic or even use Vanir magic to do Time Stops.

She can also amp her durability with bifrost magic.

And Gna held her own against two beings on the same level as Hercules. The actual power gap between them scaling wise is near negligible.
I'm fairly sure that if he was willing to get prideful against Kratos, who'd just killed the Brother Kings by then, a random winged warrior goddess isn't making him take her seriously like it's the fight of his life.

His experience and skill aren't anything to scoff at I agree but it's still that against fighting a war against what's basically another pantheon for centuries followed by her time working for Odin.
Flying around and raining down Bifrost blasts that further detonate on Hercules' direct person is low probability? Or push comes to shove, eventually just using the other Valkyrie powers?

Back