• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Queens of the Valkyries Fight

Gna could fight on the same level as Ragnarok Kratos and Freya even if she was eventually defeated and actually routed Fenrir during Ragnarok as well. Sigrun was more powerful than Baldur but was ultimately beaten by a rusty, out-of-his-prime Kratos. So she has the power advantage to a significant degree, bordering on being completely overwhelming.

Additionally, her combat versatility and use of Bifrost is a lot more developed than pretty much any Valkyrie we've seen yet, between her beams, shards and raining blasts of Bifrost, all of her elemental powers and area-of-effect blasts and the fact that she has the powers of the other Valkyries as well.

The fact that she's actually seen more conflict than Sigrun has, seeing as she'd have participated in the Aesir-Vanir war for centuries, on top of her Valkyrie training, while Sigrun was relatively younger and spent more time as an incorporeal spirit gathering the worthy dead, means that she even holds the experience advantage against relative opponents as well.

Gna takes this quite handily.

Gna could fight on the same level as Ragnarok Kratos and Freya even if she was eventually defeated and actually routed Fenrir during Ragnarok as well. Sigrun was more powerful than Baldur but was ultimately beaten by a rusty, out-of-his-prime Kratos. So she has the power advantage to a significant degree, bordering on being completely overwhelming.
Wait, just to be clear: do you have to beat the main game before fighting Sigrun? You don't, right? But still, by the time you fight Sigrun, you'd have already had to fight against seven other Valkyries, which would give Kratos plenty of time to shake off the cobwebs considering how challenging each of the Valkyries were, at least for me.
Additionally, her combat versatility and use of Bifrost is a lot more developed than pretty much any Valkyrie we've seen yet, between her beams, shards and raining blasts of Bifrost, all of her elemental powers and area-of-effect blasts and the fact that she has the powers of the other Valkyries as well.

The fact that she's actually seen more conflict than Sigrun has, seeing as she'd have participated in the Aesir-Vanir war for centuries, on top of her Valkyrie training, while Sigrun was relatively younger and spent more time as an incorporeal spirit gathering the worthy dead, means that she even holds the experience advantage against relative opponents as well.

Gna takes this quite handily.
All this is valid.

Gna FRA, plus she has everything that the 2018 Valkyries did but better.

This is borderline unfair since it's Sigrun vs a better Sigrun.

I mean, Gna defeated Fenrir, who scales to Garm (for obvious reasons), who was easily at least as strong as Kratos.

A better match would be Gna vs someone like, say, Thor or Hercules.

Wait, just to be clear: do you have to beat the main game before fighting Sigrun? You don't, right? But still, by the time you fight Sigrun, you'd have already had to fight against seven other Valkyries, which would give Kratos plenty of time to shake off the cobwebs considering how challenging each of the Valkyries were, at least for me.
Kratos is only confirmed as having fully shaken off the cobwebs by the end of Fimbulwinter, during which time he actively trains himself. He's no doubt stronger by the time you fight Sigrun than when he first meets Baldur but it's a nebulous growth that still puts him below his Ragnarok self.

Gna FRA, plus she has everything that the 2018 Valkyries did but better.

This is borderline unfair since it's Sigrun vs a better Sigrun.

I mean, Gna defeated Fenrir, who scales to Garm (for obvious reasons), who was easily at least as strong as Kratos.

A better match would be Gna vs someone like, say, Thor or Hercules.
I was actually planning on a Gna vs Herc matchup eventually.

I was actually planning on a Gna vs Herc matchup eventually.
Good, that'll actually be even, though IMO Gna wins due to her versatility and dura neg (and having equal AP to Hercules).

Btw, she should really get a profile change so that her Bifrost and Vanir abilities are in separate tabs.

This is honestly pretty one-sided.
It's not really a stomp, even if it's one-sided, it's like a decisive victory. Personally, I had more trouble beating Sigrun than I did Gna, though that's just me, and admittedly it has no bearing on this match.

Last edited:
Back