• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Queen of Blades fights The Dabbing Lorax

Well this is probably more balanced that Goku vs Kerrigan TBH. Toppo's Destruction aura will prevent biological parasites from harming him. That said, she she has the upper hand in hax. While we know Toppo can use energy of destruction, it takes time to charge and has a travel time, something that can't be said about Kerrigan's teleportation.

Toppo can tank Quantum Ray and probably Extinction, but when all that fails, she will use her psionic powers to shred Toppo's mind and body.

I give it to Kerrigan, mid difficulty.

Hakai bypasses Low-Godly since it destroys the soul afaik. The only problem is the charge time, as you said. I think equalised speed compensates for this, though teleportation can be a problem. I'm leaning a bit towards Toppo. We'll have more info about Toppo after tonight's DBS episode.

Not to derail, but I think Beerus vs Sarah would be decisive for Beerus because he doesn't have the charge time and travelling issue. One could even say, lolhakaigg stomp (by a very very longshot)

I'm gonna wait for the new episode before I cast any vote. If he is able to cast Hakai faster or is able to compensate with a new ability, then he wins. Even now I'm still kind of leaning towards Toppo because Sarah usually opens with Quantum Ray and extinction after, which Toppo can tank and fire back with lolhakai. Not sure about gameplay but Kerrigan cant exactly teleport when using Quantum Ray or extinction.

So having rewatched 125 and watched 126, I'd like to note that Toppo's Hakai charge time isn't NEARLY AS MUCH as a hinderance as it seems to be made out to be. And rewatching Kerrigan's feats while in her Xel'Naga form, she doesn't abuse teleportation nearly as often as she should, PLUS she's immobile whilst doing her strongest attacks. If she gets beaten while she does the Quantum Ray by a Hakai from Toppo, she's toast. My vote is firmly with Toppo

Edit: Oh he also did a triple rapid-fire version of Hakai against Vegeta. So RIP Charge up time

I just realized, you can actually unequal the speed.

Kerrigan scales to 250~ quadrillion FTL, and Toppo scales to 54 quadrillion FTL. That speed advantage would greatly help Kerrigan dodge Toppo's Energy of Destruction.

Bump. I'll unequalise speed, then, even though I want to keep it equalised so Toppo has a better chance of winning ovo

Btw, I just realised, that Sarah vs UI Goku is more balanced now because of A>B>C logic; Vegeta owns Toppo and Vegeta is owned by Jiren. And now UI Goku is pushing Jiren hard next episode. So UI Goku=Jiren>>>>>Vegeta>>Toppo=Sarah.

Kerrigan's speed advantage is a little gutted by her tendency to stay still when using quantum ray, so...

Queen of Blades: 1 (Assaltwaffle) Dabbing Lorax: 1 (Akreious)

This thread actually needs more attention.

Going with Toppo, since he can essentially rapid fire hakai, then he could dodge Quantum Ray (or tank it) and hit her with the hakai. Other than that, idk how she'd get past the hakai energy armor, since Vegeta only got past it using his ki.

Quantum Ray may be channeled, but it doesn't mean she suddenly loses the ability to stop using it and move. She can use it, stop, and then use it again. Also Extinction is a one-off attack that doesn't need an extended period of use.

Also, even though it is in-character for her to lead with her Xel'naga exclusive abilities, if she becomes desperate enough I am sure she will bust out her psionic powers.

Yes, I WOULD agree, problem is, Toppo literally needs to land one Hakai and she's gone. There won't be an "Becomes desperate enough".

Well he isn't going to land it. Sarah isn't stupid; she doesn't let herself get hit for free to "test or power" or some other ego-driven CIS. In Xel'naga form she is determined and driven, and isn't going to eat a hit she can avoid.

Also, I found someone who was a writer for the StarCraft series in r/dbz during a thread discussing a fan theory. If I can find the guy then I will ask his opinion. His input would be helpful since he knows both StarCraft and Dragon Ball, especially since he was a writer for the former.

Assaltwaffle said:
Well he isn't going to land it. Sarah isn't stupid; she doesn't let herself get hit for free to "test or power" or some other ego-driven CIS. In Xel'naga form she is determined and driven, and isn't going to eat a hit she can avoid.
I'm sorry, but where the hell are you getting this? In-Canon from the games, she's never shown taking a hit because she had so little screentime. Where did you get "In Xel'naga form she is determined and driven, and isn't going to eat a hit she can avoid"? Actually, I can argue she DOES because everytime she attacks... anything in the game, she takes a few hits from minions around her at the very least from "canon representations" (Where story takes over and player has no input).

Stryk3r1337 said:
Also, I found someone who was a writer for the StarCraft series in r/dbz during a thread discussing a fan theory. If I can find the guy then I will ask his opinion. His input would be helpful since he knows both StarCraft and Dragon Ball, especially since he was a writer for the former.
Is there any source? Like, can this guy prove he's a writer? I can go online and call myself Toriyama and still be extremely knowledgable at Dragon Ball so nobody can question me (I'm taking a skeptics point of view here)

I'll find the thread again (it's a few months old) but he did mention some specifics regarding StarCraft and its production. Plus he was on a Dragon Ball subreddit so I'm not sure why one would lie about it on a Dragon Ball forum.

@Akreious

I'm talking about taking hits from Amon. Of course she doesn't care about fodder. If a character presents a major threat to her, however, she isn't going to play around.

Problem Assalt, Amon literally never directly fired ANYTHING at Kerrigan. When Amon's shields went down, he just floated there as Kerrigan finished him off.

Kerrigan. She can tear his mind and/or body to shreds with her psionic powers.

Bio-Viruses & Quantum Ray aren't the only thing she is capable of, after all.

Back