• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Punch of Zoom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Zoom really punches harder than Superman?

Zoompunch

Here WW says "I ve been punched by Superman" "It Hurts more".

But it doesn't proves whether WW took Superman's "holding back" punch or "bloodlusted full power" punch?

Instead WW also mentions "Being punched at the speed of light will do that"

so,

let the powerful human punch puts 1,000 pounds (453.6 kilograms) of impact force

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2006/08/060814-fight-science_2.html

and travels at top speed of 25 mph (11 m/s)

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/3/1...e-shogun-ruas-kicking-power-2749-lbs-of-force

so, if the speed increases to 300,000,000 m/s, it would deliver 27,272,727 times more force,

which would be 27,272,727 x 453.6 kgs=

12,368,181,818 kilos or 12,368,182 tonnes of force

which would be a way lower than superman's top punch!!!!!!!

Actually, if we are going by the laws of physics, matter that travels at the speed of light would require infinite energy. Thus we strictly go by the power shown within the story for such feats, as fiction does not rend to follow reality regarding these matters.

Antvasima said:
Actually, if we are going by the laws of physics, matter that travels at the speed of light would require infinite energy. Thus we strictly go by the power shown within the story for such feats, as fiction does not rend to follow reality regarding these matters.
Though would it be any different, If I told you that Zoom dosen't manipulate time itself, but instead controls his personal timestream that he chooses how it functions and how he functions, due to having total dominance in the element of a timestream and all the abilities related to the stream, Zoom can choose how he functions in time, the question is does he shatter the logic of space and time, due to making his own rules in his personal timestream

The fact that he can Have Super Hear, Like superman, they both can hear from such a distance is not relation to time controlling at all, even hunter zolomon said he is the very timestream itself and have discovered that that even the smallest movement can have umaginable power

Now I may ask does Zoom actually have some kind of Timeforce that lets him ignore those attributes through making it his own rules?

I have no idea what gives him the ability to increase mass and energy through controlling his personal timestream

This is a too old thread, and the topic does not seem particularly important, so I will close it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back