• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE Pizza Tower Thread (Fecal Funny edition)

Dunno, I didn't get a good look at the Vigilante profile so I'm not sure if Strym got it deleted because of its quality or what.

Outside of some fixes made to formatting and categories, there wasn't much difference yet between how it was on my blog, and the profile. All @StrymULTRA put was 'self explanatory' in the request. What?

Just had Antvasima and Just a Random Butler on my message wall about some edits, and everything seemed fine for all the profiles after a few fixes. Why did @StrymULTRA report it for deletion? :0
I checked the deletion thread, and Strym said it was "Self-explanatory". I don't know what that was meant to refer to.

Outside of some fixes made to formatting and categories, there wasn't difference yet between how it was on my blog, and the profile. All @StrymULTRA put was 'self explanatory' in the request. What?
The first thing that comes to mind to me is the categories on the page. I don't remember if that was one of the pages with proper categories on it. I know I added categories to the other pages, as they still exist and I can view their edit history, but I don't know about The Vigilante. Other than that, I don't think there was much wrong with it. The scaling comes from calcs that were accepted, and the abilities listed were solely based on information from the game. I don't think formatting was much of an issue since the admins seem willing to accept that, though they will tell you to fix them.

My concern is why couldn't it have just been edited?
I don't know. I'm not super familiar with how moderation on this wiki works. I assume Strym has an answer to that question, but we can't really hear the answer unless they feel like sending a message about it.

Allegedly, they just did not know 'that other profiles were in the making.' Going to see if restoring it would be possible.

Pillar John's Unknown tier shouldn't have the justification of holding up the structural integrity of the worlds because he is stated to only hold up the portals connecting to them. Otherwise everyone would be Tier 4 because of Deep Dish 9. The worlds never collapse when a John is taken out, he just alerts Pizzaface, they just look like they're collapsing because tension I guess. Fires start in Pig City as a result of Pizza Time activating though, so perhaps Pillar John has fire manipulation

Pillar John's Unknown tier shouldn't have the justification of holding up the structural integrity of the worlds because he is stated to only hold up the portals connecting to them. Otherwise everyone would be Tier 4 because of Deep Dish 9. The worlds never collapse when a John is taken out, he just alerts Pizzaface, they just look like they're collapsing because tension I guess. Fires start in Pig City as a result of Pizza Time activating though, so perhaps Pillar John has fire manipulation
You're right about the structural integrity bit. I hadn't meant that he sustains the worlds, or that they collapse without him, and that implies he does. The Unknown tiering was because Pillar John maintains the portals to these pocket dimensions. Since we don't really know much beyond the face value fact that these portals rely on a given Pillar John (because he's a hivemind), I thought it would be appropriate, as the implications are unclear. Still, could be something to discuss further.

Also, there are at least two Pillar Johns apparently holding up the pizza tower itself, which is absolutely not a small building.
I'm still figuring out how to go about measuring the size of the tower.

Also also, The Vigilante profile is back up! Though it has been asked that we provide scans and references for the Powers and Abilities section, and possibly some calcs for AP and Speed: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Vigilante

Absolutely nobody would be Tier 4 even if we used that as justification for Pillar John anyways

In the meantime, I thought of three other abilities we could give him.
Explosion Manipulation - We already gave him Vibration Manipulation for the rocket launcher, and since it also causes explosions, this could work.
Fire Manipulation - Via flamethrower.
Summoning - He summons that bouncing cow during the boss fight.

Of course, we should comply with adding scans first in order to ensure the page is allowed, but I felt like dropping these suggestions here for now.

John Pillar and vigilante
I see that the Pillar John page makes mention of durability for assigning a potential 9-A tier...is that what you're referring to? In the case of The Vigilante, I don't see much issue with the tier section right now. Are there other issues you'd like to point out?

In the meantime, I thought of three other abilities we could give him.
Explosion Manipulation - We already gave him Vibration Manipulation for the rocket launcher, and since it also causes explosions, this could work.
Fire Manipulation - Via flamethrower.
Summoning - He summons that bouncing cow during the boss fight.

Of course, we should comply with adding scans first in order to ensure the page is allowed, but I felt like dropping these suggestions here for now.
I'll try to get some scans/gifs later, but yeah; I think those would be reasonable additions. Besides the ones pertaining to weapons, The Vigilante also summons those cardboard cutouts in addition to the cows.

I see that the Pillar John page makes mention of durability for assigning a potential 9-A tier...is that what you're referring to? In the case of The Vigilante, I don't see much issue with the tier section right now. Are there other issues you'd like to point out?
Nevermind, I saw the posts in the deletion thread.

Yep. Going to bed, but I did a whole bunch of linking on the blogs for The Vigilante, and Pillar John. Used youtube footage for both, and some wiki links for John.
The Pillar John part still seems to have the tiering problem Arceus pointed out. Durability isn't what grants a tier, it's attack power. So people at 9-A being able to take him out shouldn't grant a 9-A tier. Other characters were granted that because they can harm Peppino, who has calcs for what he can withstand. To harm a guy with X durability, they should have at least X attack power. It's an acceptable use of logic that's even mentioned on the Tiering System page. Pillar John can't be given a tier in this way because he doesn't directly harm anyone as a pillar. Him being taken out by an attack at X power doesn't mean he also has X power.

I added scans to the Pepperman page, so it should be better now. I'm not experienced with editing on this wiki, but I copied the formatting from the accepted Peppino Spaghetti page, so it should be fine. Plus, Just a Random Butler cleaned up the formatting mistakes that were on the page, including the ones I had made.

The Pillar John part still seems to have the tiering problem Arceus pointed out. Durability isn't what grants a tier, it's attack power. So people at 9-A being able to take him out shouldn't grant a 9-A tier. Other characters were granted that because they can harm Peppino, who has calcs for what he can withstand. To harm a guy with X durability, they should have at least X attack power. It's an acceptable use of logic that's even mentioned on the Tiering System page. Pillar John can't be given a tier in this way because he doesn't directly harm anyone as a pillar. Him being taken out by an attack at X power doesn't mean he also has X power.
I've changed it to just Unknown.

I agree. The implications would be too inconsistent, and the justification doesn't actually follow considering the levels are disconnected from the tower, accessed by portals. Some people want this tiering for the verse, and use the levels being pocket dimensions as justification for it being Tier 4 though lol
To be honest, doesn't Pizzaface pulling the sword from the first floor basically confirm that the levels are actual parts of the towers and not pocket dimensions?

To be honest, doesn't Pizzaface pulling the sword from the first floor basically confirm that the levels are actual parts of the towers and not pocket dimensions?
It's Pizzahead doing that, and our source for the levels being pocket dimensions is one of the developers' comments. Pizzahead pulling up part of a level doesn't really contradict that when you take into account his Reality Warping powers.

EDIT: StretchSebe's explanation makes more sense.

Last edited:
Nah: Pizzahead could just be reaching their hand into the portal. Statements from the dev aside, the last Pillar John in 'The Crumbling Tower of Pizza' is the only one that seems to matter for the actual tower to stay standing (besides the enormous statue John seen in the Staff Only hub), and doesn't respawn like the others due to being the original body.

It'd be quite the upgrade if the levels were physically a part of the tower, but all evidence doesn't seem to support this conclusion.

Speaking of Pizzahead, we should probably discuss what we're going to do with his page so we don't need to do content revisions afterwards. I remember seeing a blog post of him that was merged with the Pizzaface character, but I'm not sure if they should really be listed on the same page. Pizzaface is a separate entity from Pizzahead, with his own set of abilities.

Here's the abilities I remember each character having, as well as justifications for each.
Pizzaface: Body Control (shifts parts of his face around), Flight (is constantly flying), Inorganic Physiology (is either some sort of machine or a big sentient pizza), Intangibility (floats through walls during Pizza Time), Summoning (the enemies he spits out and that cog he drops), Superhuman Physical Characteristics (self-explanatory)

Pizzahead: Acrobatics (does somersaults through the air), Cloth Manipulation (his clothes changing), Elasticity (his arms stretch), Explosion Manipulation via dynamite, Reality Warping (made a celestial body have his face on it), Regeneration (several examples throughout the fight, such as recovery between phases), Superhuman Physical Characteristics (self-explanatory), Vibration Manipulation (sumo stomp shockwave), Weapon Mastery (uses a gun)
Pizzahead could potentially also have Toon Force as the reality warping he displays is generally for comedic effect and not for combat.

There could be abilities I missed, but I feel this is a fairly good list so far.

Last edited:
Should pizza face have High 6-A reality warping?
I think on the blog post I saw, he was given 5-C level Reality Warping due to affecting a moon.

On a different note, I think there should be a note on his profile somewhere explaining that he doesn't use his Reality Warping for combat, only comedic effect like a Toon Force user.

he shouldn't have 5-C since he didn't destroy the moon, just affected it's surface
Then I guess 6-A should work. Looking back, the feat doesn't seem to qualify for High 6-A, let alone 5-C. The moon's surface area is already smaller than some continents (ex. Asia), so I'm not sure if affecting it would qualify for multi-continent. The moon's surface area is around 37.9 million km^2 while Asia is about 44.4 million km^2. Granted, Asia is one of the Earth's larger continents, but this is also a feat based around size.

EDIT: Added more detail.

Last edited:
Then I guess 6-A should work. Looking back, the feat doesn't seem to qualify for High 6-A, let alone 5-C. The moon's surface area is already smaller than some continents, so affecting it wouldn't qualify for multi-continent.
i think he shifted it enough to qualify

Back