• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE Pizza Tower Thread (Fecal Funny edition)

Well, alright. I don't know what sizes are required exactly for different tiers of Reality Warping, so I suppose that will do.
Not really sure myself but the gap between 6-A and High 6-A is very small and shifting basically the entire surface of the moon is a pretty big feat, not to mention he just did this to the moon despite affecting everything around on earth as well, suggesting he might be able to affect far more with that 300 thousand+ km range

Yeah, plus Pizzaface was probably still controlled by Pizzahead in the last fight anyhow
TBH in Unexpectancy 2
Pizzaface did seem to be in a sort of "Auto-Pilot" seeing as Pizza Head was outside him and he could still move around and even attack Peppino
So it shouldn't be that far of a strecth to think Pizza Head wasn't even in Pizzaface in some moments

Peppino's base durability is Small Building Level+, and Building Level with Rage Power. We currently scale the bosses to his first durability, even though they can still harm him in the boss rush. That should mean their attack power can reach Building level, which would increase their tiers to 8-C. Should we revise the tiers of Fake Peppino, Pepperman and The Noise? I mention these three because they have pages.

I'd be fine with Pizzaface either getting merged or getting their own profile, though if they get merged they should have a redirect to Pizzahead's profile

Honestly not sure if we should give him Fourth Wall Breaking for that feat, since if the combo meter is a thing that exists in-verse then the TV HUD could possibly exist too.

Oh, we could probably just release the profile as is now, since there's not really a whole lot you can add to a profile like him considering he appears at literally the last minute.
Shouldn't Pizza Face also have Body Control since he frequently shifts around pieces of his face? Also maybe Pizzahead should get Weapon Mastery since he can fire his gun a consistent pattern. Another thing: you should probably finish adding scans before uploading it. The other boss pages got taken down because they lacked scans, so make sure to add those. There's no scan for Pizzahead's dynamite right now. Pizza Face doesn't have scans for his Intangibility and Flight. Those two abilities could be placed by each other and use the same scan.

That is like, THE blurriest image you could've given me. I've already made the Pizza Face profile though a few minutes ago without that knowledge, so I'll probably make a quick CRT to get that and several limbs on Peppino's profile removed.
Why did you add (Pizza Tower) to the name? I thought that parentheses only get added if they're part of the name or if they need to distinguish characters with similar names. We didn't add (Pizza Tower) to the other characters from this game.

Pizzahead should also get interdimensional somewhere in his range section due to reaching into pocket dimensions btw
We don't really know whether or not he's just reaching into the portal to Pizzascape, so I think "far higher to an unknown extent via changing the length of his limbs" should cover it.
Why did you add (Pizza Tower) to the name? I thought that parentheses only get added if they're part of the name or if they need to distinguish characters with similar names. We didn't add (Pizza Tower) to the other characters from this game.
Thought his name would be generic enough to warrant it?

not sure if this has been mentioned before, but could peppino's storm dispersing feat scale to physicals? considering it was done through peppino's piledrive alone and not through other means, it seems

Last edited:
Maybe? Looks like Peppino was the one sustaining the thing, but I don't know if we scale weather creation to the physicals of a character the same way we do pocket dimensions.

not sure if this has been mentioned before, but could peppino's storm dispersing feat scale to physicals? considering it was done through peppino's piledrive alone and not through other means, it seems
We had a whole like 2 pages discussing that and we kind of decided that no
also refer to our Storm Creation page
Question, would we be able to use The Noise's playable moveset as a source for P&A's even though it's not in the game yet?
Pretty sure we never use stuff outside the game that wasn't used

We had a whole like 2 pages discussing that and we kind of decided that no
also refer to our Storm Creation page
I could see it being at least a "possibly" in the future, since Peppino physically dispersing the storm with his Piledriver is a valid interpretation
Btw should Pizzahead get like High Low Regen from the eyeballs that get sent flying every time Peppino punches him during the last sequence?

I could see it being at least a "possibly" in the future, since Peppino physically dispersing the storm with his Piledriver is a valid interpretation
Btw should Pizzahead get like High Low Regen from the eyeballs that get sent flying every time Peppino punches him during the last sequence?
That would give everyone including Peppino that ability then.

that isn't too far off, i can see that working
that is a thing from Peppino's rush in general, not just Pizza Face

Actually something that I thought recently
Do yall think we could upscale Monster Fake Peppino to 9-A+ via him dealing the most damage of all the bosses?

Actually something that I thought recently
Do yall think we could upscale Monster Fake Peppino to 9-A+ via him dealing the most damage of all the bosses?
I mentioned this before, but I think we could scale all the bosses to 8-C, since they can hurt Peppino when his durability is Building level during the final boss battle. Ignoring my point, I would say the answer to your question is no. We need accepted calcs to assign tiers and statistics, unless it is clear a character can be assigned to a specific tier. An example of not using calcs is the tier given to Pizzahead's Reality Warping. In this case, we would need some proof that Fake Peppino reaches the 9-A+ tier, which the hats wouldn't provide.

Y'all so I realized sth.
A single grab dash is one single lounge, as in, it is a single burst and not a continuous application of KE.
You can destroy like 4 marble blocks with one grab dash. You can do the same by throwing enemies. I think Peppino should scale to like 4x the AP of destroying a single marble block

I think for that to count Peppino would need to destroy the 4 blocks instantly, no?
No. Let me ask you this. You kicked a football and it broke through 3 crates. Question. How much energy would the ball need to destroy those crates, the energy to destroy one of them or to destroy all three?

Good question

A bit off topic but what are yalls favorite songs of the game?
Mine have to either be Pizza Time or Unexpectancy 2

Back