• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE Pizza Tower Thread (Fecal Funny edition)

once i get a job, i'm totally getting the game

anyway, for the pizzahead pulling feat, yeah unfortunately they toned down his attack to just a chunk of rock, though the knights flying could indicate that he pulled more of it but we have no way to know how much

the concept art shows towers with flags in the background when he pulls it too, i wonder how high that would've gotten the feat

I was gonna ask about when we were planning on posting profiles. Glad I wasn't the only one that had that on my mind.

Peppino definitely wins, but if both stayed at 9-A (assuming Peppino wouldn't become enraged in their fight), things would be a bit more interesting:

• Hank is physically slower, but has supersonic reactions and instinctive reaction to keep up with Peppino.
  • Hank has some abilities over Peppino in the one-on-one. Notably stealth mastery for a possible ambush, mastery in martial arts (over Peppino's proficiency in hand-to-hand combat), and stat amplification + empowerment to boost his speed/strength during their fight.
  • If we also considered Hank post magnification for the discussion, Peppino would be vulnerable to his electricity manipulation. As another danger to Peppino, he could also use the electricity to make iron spikes as seen in MC11.

Overall, I think that'd be a cool matchup discussion, even if Peppino would very likely be the winner.

Does anyone know how I can post the boss and pillar john profiles from my blog to pages on the wiki for proper usage/editing? I've tried looking it up for a couple of weeks now, and I've not gotten anywhere.

Also, apologies for said blogs being quite rough; they're my first time writing profiles. I can post direct links to them, though they're only behind two more recent blogs I made:

Does anyone know how I can post the boss and pillar john profiles from my blog to pages on the wiki for proper usage/editing? I've tried looking it up for a couple of weeks now, and I've not gotten anywhere.

Also, apologies for said blogs being quite rough; they're my first time writing profiles. I can post direct links to them, though they're only behind two more recent blogs I made:
Click on the "Add New Page" button, which is between the dark/light theme and more options buttons.

As for the blogs and sandboxes themselves, they're mostly fine, but I've some issues with them. If you want to add notes (or references, whatever you wanna call them) to profiles, then write this.
<ref>Source of this here</ref>
My other issue is how you listed some abilities. Let's start with Fake Peppino.

Doppelgänger Physiology (To a limited extent. Fake Peppino has the resemblance, and many of the same attacks and techniques of the real Peppino, though lacking the same finesse. It's unknown if he also has many of the same powers or abilities)

Instead of listing this as an ability we don't have, you could try something like this
Should have all the powers and abilities of Peppino
Or
Should have all the powers and abilities of Peppino, which include (insert whichever peppino ability here)

Supernatural Athleticism
This is Acrobatics.

likely Power Compensation
No clue if this is even an ability.

Head Liberation
Amorphous Physiology
This is Body Control.

Replication Combat
This is Duplication.

We don't really have any ability that would fit Projectile Attacks though, we just often list that stuff in the Attacks and Techniques section instead.

Besides everything I've pointed out above, you just need to slap some scans and references for his stats and the profile should be good to go.

Click on the "Add New Page" button, which is between the dark/light theme and more options buttons.
Ah, I feel silly. Thank you.
As for the blogs and sandboxes themselves, they're mostly fine, but I've some issues with them. If you want to add notes (or references, whatever you wanna call them) to profiles, then write this.

My other issue is how you listed some abilities. Let's start with Fake Peppino.

Instead of listing this as an ability we don't have, you could try something like this
I'll definitely change this beginning part to 'Should have all the powers and abilities of Peppino.'
This is Acrobatics.

No clue if this is even an ability.

This is Body Control.

This is Duplication.

We don't really have any ability that would fit Projectile Attacks though, we just often list that stuff in the Attacks and Techniques section instead.

Besides everything I've pointed out above, you just need to slap some scans and references for his stats and the profile should be good to go.
I will also make these changes in powers/abilities sections across the blogs before uploading today. The terms for abilities we don't have were from when I was originally referencing the powers/abilities from Superpower wiki. I have since corrected the links, and most powers/abilities absent or otherwise unrecognized by VS Battle Wiki, though there was some residual terms used.

Tbh, VS Battle Wiki should include way more powers and abilities. Power compensation is very common in media, and a very basic ability (my favorite user prob being Toguro from YYH). Hell, a character being a clone/doppelgänger (and not a duplicate) of another character is even more common in media to the point of being a trope. That's neither here nor there in regard to the blogs though.

I'll get some screen caps for some of the statements, make edits, clean up the references, and calc sizes for Fake Peppino and Pillar John among other things.

From what I read, this literally isn't an ability whatsoever. It's just the less-skilled character beating a more skilled opponent with their strength, this is just superhuman strength.

Glad to have been of help at least.
To consistently succeed in combat without skill, or against those of notably greater skill through sheer power - while simple and unimpressive on its own - is definitionally an ability (possession of the means or skill to do something). Besides physical examples, there are also non-physical examples, like characters with immense or overwhelming magic/energy/chi/psy/etc. that they can consistently tap into to win fights they otherwise wouldn't with their experience/skill level. Have removed it from the Fake Peppino blog, and it's far from the first ability/superpower I'd like to have added to VS Battle wiki, but it's definitely a thing.

though I don't quite understand why Additional Limbs is there. It seems to just have been included once in a promotional art for the game and I don't remember seeing Peppino with extra limbs in the game itself.
Yeah, that one was just an addition I put in without much thought tbh. We can definitely remove it with a CRT later, and just try to ignore it for now. Or we could put it in the Transformations P&A section with said CRT

I will also make these changes in powers/abilities sections across the blogs before uploading today. The terms for abilities we don't have were from when I was originally referencing the powers/abilities from Superpower wiki. I have since corrected the links, and most powers/abilities absent or otherwise unrecognized by VS Battle Wiki, though there was some residual terms used.
I know it was already pointed out that the blogs are WIPs and have issues, but I feel I should still point out some things.
I was looking through the other blog posts of yours and have some feedback. For The Noise, I think the "sports equipment proficiency" can simply be listed as Weapon Mastery. Sports equipment aren't a conventional weapon, but the bombs he uses are. On The Vigilante's post, I see a mention of Food Mimicry due to his cheese physiology as well as an explanation of Cheeseslimes. The Food Mimicry part could probably be replaced with Inorganic Physiology, though maybe not since cheese is technically organic. In any case, being a being that resembles food isn't really an ability unless it comes from some sort of other power, which it does not here. As for the Cheeseslime stuff, I think some of the information should be removed. There's mention of the Heat Meter in there, which never made it into the final game.

I know it was already pointed out that the blogs are WIPs and have issues, but I feel I should still point out some things.
I was looking through the other blog posts of yours and have some feedback. For The Noise, I think the "sports equipment proficiency" can simply be listed as Weapon Mastery. Sports equipment aren't a conventional weapon, but the bombs he uses are. On The Vigilante's post, I see a mention of Food Mimicry due to his cheese physiology as well as an explanation of Cheeseslimes. The Food Mimicry part could probably be replaced with Inorganic Physiology, though maybe not since cheese is technically organic. In any case, being a being that resembles food isn't really an ability unless it comes from some sort of other power, which it does not here. As for the Cheeseslime stuff, I think some of the information should be removed. There's mention of the Heat Meter in there, which never made it into the final game.
Had severe insomnia that offset me. Getting to the major clean up tomorrow, though I'll do some minor stuff tonight. Will make the change for The Noise.

I could probably change the food mimicry to inorganic physiology type 1 for both The Vigilante and Pepperman given the wiki seems to accept characters of a wide spectrum of food physiologies for it; from humans with food physiology/powers like Charlotte Katakuri, to characters that are food, like the Kool-Aid Man apparently.

Unless anyone is planning on making a Cheeseslime profile, I thought it would be important to note the difference for the uninitiated. They could possibly look up either, find Cheeseslimes are a common and weak enemy, and (idk if anyone would actually engage in this sophistry, but) say/think The Vigilante shouldn't be much more capable in a fight despite being a boss. In any case, clarifying up front couldn't hurt. I'll remove the heat meter stuff though. It's both irrelevant, and was based on a misunderstanding I had about the combo meter as is in the commercial release (peppino's angy idles during higher combos made me think some aspects were still in use).

Last edited:
Finally finished, and finally made the pages! Have at them:

There are still some problems here, mostly for Pepperman and Pillar John, who I neglected to comment about last time.
The Art Manipulation described for Pepperman is Summoning. As for Size Reduction, it should probably be changed to Size Manipulation. Pepperman does indeed shrink himself, but he is also capable of returning to his original size if left alone long enough.

Onto the Pillar John page.
Portal Creation (Limited …)
This can be written as Limited Portal Creation.
Earth Manipulation
John being made of rock doesn't mean he automatically gets this. That would grant Inorganic Physiology. AFAIK, John hasn't been demonstrated manipulating earth, so this probably shouldn't be here.
Minion Summoning
This is something you removed from the final page, but it is a real ability. It would be an example of Summoning.

Aside from these things, there's also the fact that all the pages have the Blog posts category. The pages are all lacking categories, so you might have intended to add them later, but it's something to keep in mind.

Aside from these things, there's also the fact that all the pages have the Blog posts category. The pages are all lacking categories, so you might have intended to add them later, but it's something to keep in mind.
Earth Manipulation had Stone/Rock mimicry as part of it, though I realize that was a loose fit for John's situation. I made the suggested content updates to the pages, and changed the categories on each to 'Pizza Tower' from 'Blog Post.'

I'll still be doing what I can for the pages, but by all means, if anyone wants to edit them, go for it. As I said earlier in the thread, I'm new to page creation, and I'm sure there's plenty people would want to add, improve, or otherwise edit on the pages once uploaded.

Earth Manipulation
John being made of rock doesn't mean he automatically gets this. That would grant Inorganic Physiology. AFAIK, John hasn't been demonstrated manipulating earth, so this probably shouldn't be here.
He's shown blocking off certain doors in GOLF! that don't show transparent John blocks, though it's not shown how he does this

He's shown blocking off certain doors in GOLF! that don't show transparent John blocks, though it's not shown how he does this
He blocks off doors in other levels as well, like Fastfood Saloon, but that could be seen as another example of Summoning.

Back