• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE Pizza Tower Thread (Fecal Funny edition)

It is done maybe. Probably have gotten something wrong/confused toward the end. Feedback is appreciated!
I haven't done any calcs here before, so I won't comment on the math. My two questions are unrelated to that. First, why are you trying to give Large Size Type 1 when it doesn't qualify? The levels for Large Size are rather arbitrary, though they are clearly defined. Although there are indeed many buildings closer to 13 to 14 feet or 3.9624 meters to 4.2672 meters, my guess is that it was considered too close to Type 0 (2.72 meters) to be considered a new type. We probably can't give Large Size for those reasons.

The other question I have is about what to do with it. Assuming the calc gets accepted, how would we use it? I assume it would go on Peppino's profile, but how do you want to incorporate it into it?

I haven't done any calcs here before, so I won't comment on the math. My two questions are unrelated to that. First, why are you trying to give Large Size Type 1 when it doesn't qualify? The levels for Large Size are rather arbitrary, though they are clearly defined. Although there are indeed many buildings closer to 13 to 14 feet or 3.9624 meters to 4.2672 meters, my guess is that it was considered too close to Type 0 (2.72 meters) to be considered a new type. We probably can't give Large Size for those reasons.
Probably a taboo to rock the boat on it, but as I talk about in the blog, the 13-14 meters seems to be an error given most of the sources I could find on average story height say agree on the average story height being 13-14 feet tall. There is more than those three I found to determine it was in imperial units, not metric, but it'd probably be redundant to cite more when most all of them have the same 13-14 feet listed. It also seems 13-14 feet is the upper end of average story height, with the lower end of average story height being the 9-10 feet (3 meters) also mentioned in the blog.

I do think that the requirements from Type 2 and Building Level (in Large Size and Calculations respectively) onward are clearly defined, and have appropriate references. It is only Type 1 and Small Building Level that seem to have an arbitrarily high bar due to what appears to be a mistake in the units required.
The other question I have is about what to do with it. Assuming the calc gets accepted, how would we use it? I assume it would go on Peppino's profile, but how do you want to incorporate it into it?
Currently, the Type 1 is accepted for Fake Peppino's Monster Form, and would likely be accepted for Pillar John whenever his profile is created. Specifics of the units aside, it'd be weird for them to not be Type 1 when both of them are taller than a small building in game.

I forgot what we were going to do with the Pizza Tower's height lol. Maybe durability for Pizzahead considering he tanks the destruction of the Pizza Tower and gets up after it just fine in the ending. Also maybe an ap upgrade for John in his restored form.

Probably a taboo to rock the boat on it, but as I talk about in the blog, the 13-14 meters seems to be an error given most of the sources I could find on average story height say agree on the average story height being 13-14 feet tall. There is more than those three I found to determine it was in imperial units, not metric, but it'd probably be redundant to cite more when most all of them have the same 13-14 feet listed. It also seems 13-14 feet is the upper end of average story height, with the lower end of average story height being the 9-10 feet (3 meters) also mentioned in the blog.

I do think that the requirements from Type 2 and Building Level (in Large Size and Calculations respectively) onward are clearly defined, and have appropriate references. It is only Type 1 and Small Building Level that seem to have an arbitrarily high bar due to what appears to be a mistake in the units required.

Currently, the Type 1 is accepted for Fake Peppino's Monster Form, and would likely be accepted for Pillar John whenever his profile is created. Specifics of the units aside, it'd be weird for them to not be Type 1 when both of them are taller than a small building in game.
If you want to change a Powers and Abilities page, you would probably need to make a thread specifically for that. There's various threads with the "Powers and Abilities" tag in Content Revision which relate to those pages on the wiki. I personally feel we should just go with what Large Size currently says instead of trying to argue for it outside of one of those threads.

Just recently made a bunch of AP/LS calcs and I'm wondering where we should scale a few certain ones, specifically the Fake Peppino floor destruction and R-R-F ice melting calcs I did. I'm also wondering whether or not we should scale the weight of the chargeable bullet from Peppino's revolver to his LS, since the scaling might be a teeny bit questionable.
I'm still of the opinion that Fake Peppino is the one who broke the floor since it happens when his health is depleted and before his monster form. I'm not sure what abilities we would give from that, if any.

Not sure about the heating calc. I don't think we can use it to grant durability to anyone since it's targeting the ice and not people.

I don't think we can give LS based on the bullets. The gun does not operate like a real one, since it has infinite ammo and big bullets, and it could be seen as another example of Hammerspace.

If you want to change a Powers and Abilities page, you would probably need to make a thread specifically for that. There's various threads with the "Powers and Abilities" tag in Content Revision which relate to those pages on the wiki. I personally feel we should just go with what Large Size currently says instead of trying to argue for it outside of one of those threads.
Oh ok, I'll make a thread for such soon. It'd still be weird to downgrade them to only Supersize when they're evidently taller than a normal/small building.

Here's two profile changes I remembered we haven't done yet: removing Additional Limbs from Peppino and 8-C from The Vigilante. We've talked before about tiering the bosses, and I already talked about removing the limbs thing. Since we already have 3 CRTs going right now, and I don't think these should be added to them, these will have to wait. I'm just mentioning them now so that we can make a new CRT for one or both of them once one of those three closes.

Here's two profile changes I remembered we haven't done yet: removing Additional Limbs from Peppino and 8-C from The Vigilante. We've talked before about tiering the bosses, and I already talked about removing the limbs thing. Since we already have 3 CRTs going right now, and I don't think these should be added to them, these will have to wait. I'm just mentioning them now so that we can make a new CRT for one or both of them once one of those three closes.
Apparently the 8-C part was removed from the profile due to the agreement on this CRT, so we just need to remove Additional Limbs.

It's been a while since we've done stuff with this verse...we still have a CRT that isn't concluded. We could add a third with the Halloween stuff (if that adds any scaling changes and/or abilities) and stick the "remove Additional Limbs" thing in there as well. Regardless of whether we end up with a Halloween CRT, Additional Limbs should get removed at some point. The CRT is this one, with the last post being me questioning why there's a new supporter. The reason for my questioning is that this page says the Supporters/Opponents/Neutral section should contain people who participated in CRTs, and I don't think I saw that guy in a previous CRT.

ba9.png

I already made a new calc for his finisher in the pizzahead fight and got 0.76 tons. Does anyone remember where that blog with the extra calcs for Pizza tower was? The one with the feats of him breaking walls in ancient cheese and such. I lost it. again. All the CRTs are dead so I was thinking of making one notable CRT to add everything.

The one with the feats of him breaking walls in ancient cheese and such.
This one?

Also, if we ever do make an AP CRT for Pizza Tower in the future, I think we should equalize Peppino's regular AP with the Mach Run's own; they both deal the exact same amount of damage against bosses, and the Grab Dash (which is the attack we based Peppino's regular AP on iirc) isn't really an actual, full-on punch and moreso just Peppino moving a little bit horizontally.

This one?

Also, if we ever do make an AP CRT for Pizza Tower in the future, I think we should equalize Peppino's regular AP with the Mach Run's own; they both deal the exact same amount of damage against bosses, and the Grab Dash (which is the attack we based Peppino's regular AP on iirc) isn't really an actual, full-on punch and moreso just Peppino moving a little bit horizontally.
Thanks. It all got lost so I need to just organize everything here and do a revision.

Also since Noise's feat is like 0.76 tons i think it could probably upgrade the endgame characters.
When you say "endgame characters", who are you referring to? I'm not sure if we can scale The Noise run feats to other characters because the ending suggests the Noise run is a movie made by The Noise.
I already made a new calc for his finisher in the pizzahead fight and got 0.76 tons. Does anyone remember where that blog with the extra calcs for Pizza tower was? The one with the feats of him breaking walls in ancient cheese and such. I lost it. again. All the CRTs are dead so I was thinking of making one notable CRT to add everything.
If we're going to do one big CRT anyways, should we save removing Additional Limbs for that? I say "save', but I just mean put it there because everyone (including me) hasn't bothered making a CRT for it yet.

When you say "endgame characters", who are you referring to? I'm not sure if we can scale The Noise run feats to other characters because the ending suggests the Noise run is a movie made by The Noise.
That kinda sucks but what about the swap mode ending? I can't find anything about it
If we're going to do one big CRT anyways, should we save removing Additional Limbs for that? I say "save', but I just mean put it there because everyone (including me) hasn't bothered making a CRT for it yet.
Sure

That kinda sucks but what about the swap mode ending? I can't find anything about it
There's only one difference in the ending images of Noise run and Swap Mode. Here is the former and here is the latter. As you can see, the only difference is whether or not there are actors for Peppino, Gustavo, and Brick. These actors aren't the actual people. I don't think we can scale Noise run stuff to main game where you play as Peppino.

Idk man. I'll think about it. Despite it being a film technically he still did go through every room. The final fight could've been staged since we do see the tower crumbling or maybe just the tower crumbling was the staged part. I ain't sure here.

Why do I think stuff is real to some extent? Doise and Noise dying. It would make sense that Noise uses stunt doubles right? In the fnaf level the Noise just dies and is then replaced. This means that a stunt double is still in mortal danger throughout the whole thing. Doise also dies despite being a challenge to Noise and doesn't appear as an actor. Basically I think the abilities and stuff would be canon, but I'd be unsure of the super noise form being canon. Overall this would be a film but with 0 safety measures.

Back