• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE Pizza Tower Thread (Fecal Funny edition)

capsule_616x353.jpg

So, I noticed that there were a lot of people who wanted to scale Peppino on this wiki, with discussions about making a profile for him dating back all the way back to when the game was still a demo thing in 2020. Instead of getting into petty internet slapfights over who should make a profile for who, I've decided to make this thread so we can discuss not only the game but also whose Peppino profile should be used (and how can it be improved).

Here's a blog I made, which uses the calcs from @MinecraftHater2011 and the render from @James_Plays_4_Games. It's still a work in progress, but I can easily get the scans for all of the abilites, just need a calc for the speed though.

just beat the first boss for the first time with a D rank....man i suck. The fight was a bit tough to figure out when it came to mechanics due to all the random stuff that would appear so uh yeah i had a hard time...gotta get good

I think the Shockwave on the final boss on Peppino's final move could give a Tier
I also think Peppino should have Rage Power since the last fight he ******* destroy the bosses back to back after getting so fed up with Pizza Guy's shit

Wait, now that I remember
In the final fight, Pizza Face was able to change the moon to have its face
Could that be anything?

Also I think Peppino made the last storm in the Game, cuz before in the other fights, the sky is only a little clouded
But then when Peppino snaps, the sky goes dark, rain pours down, and even lightning strikes
The fact that after the battle is over, the storm goes away prolly supports this

a youtube video runs at 25fps or so so i think 60 is wrong
also use this unless you are using it already

Also i found your issue.
101cm/(1/60)
the result would be in cm/s not m/s
you'd get 61,16 m/s or 220.176 km/h
the KE for this would be 31312719 joules or 9-A
but since it's probably 25fps and not 60 it'd be like 9-B
Yeah, I fixed up the calc and got Class 50 and Wall level results, which is fine considering the calc was supposed to be mainly for LS anyways (but good lord, how did I **** it up THAT bad, lmfao)

Thanks, though!

So from what I've seen
Peppino's AP will be like
Small Building level, higher with Mach Run and Body Slam, Small Building level+ with Transformations
I still stay by my argument that Peppink made the thunderstorm on his last battle against Pizza Face, thus he should probably be City level with Berserk Mode / Rage Power

bump
What else needs to be done before Peppino's profile is published? I could make a page for the verse if needed.

Few miscellaneous things:
on the Steam page for the game, Peppino is said to be a middle-aged Supersonic Itallian man, showing the Mach Run being an actual Mach Run isn't name fallacy

bump
What else needs to be done before Peppino's profile is published? I could make a page for the verse if needed.
I think what needs to be done is calcs being approved/applied
+ a few more things like new ratings (No one addressed my point yet)

Ok, so apparently Peppino being a war vet was retconned?? It's probably a pretty big skill downgrade so it's a little bit of a shame, but Pep likely has enough skill feats to hopefully keep his Weapon Mastery (being able to beat the Vigilante at his own game and all)

Here's a blog I made
Started to play recently and there are already some things I'd like to point out.
  • The lack of scans/YT clips hurts in general, ngl
  • Electricity Resistance is a no-no, he gets hurt from the cloud's electricity, and the electricity which gives him the armor does not seem to be used offensively anyways
  • Death Manipulation coz Super Taunts is a massive reach, don't know what it is but it's not that for sure

Oh sweet, someone finally made a discussion thread for this absolute gem of a game! And speaking about profiles, I've actually been working on my own sandbox for our boy for a few days now, which does include some calcs for stuff like LS and speed
Things I want to point out now that I cleared the game:
Now hear me out about the last.

Ok, so apparently Peppino being a war vet was retconned?? It's probably a pretty big skill downgrade so it's a little bit of a shame, but Pep likely has enough skill feats to hopefully keep his Weapon Mastery (being able to beat the Vigilante at his own game and all)

Despite this, I think this is just a case of Death of the author. The official Pizza Tower lore reffers to him as being a war veteran, a superhero and a wrestler, and the game achievements call him a veteran too. I do not think that a random Discord message overrules an official document and what is said in the game.

We have him also beating a Vigilante at his own game, him defeating a fake of himself and the entire Pizzaface fight which has Pizzaface creating knights and ninjas in the fight, meaning that it should at least be comparable to those skill-wise, and him dealing with lots of different powers like bullet hell twice or beating the Noise with pure h2h combat despite the latter uses a lot of weapons and minions.

Last edited:
Back