• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE Pizza Tower Thread (Fecal Funny edition)

Anyways, i think we should scale fodder to destruction of 1 block and we should scale the likes of forknights to baseline Peppino AP with their weapons since they can counter his grab dash and low mach run

Anyways, i think we should scale fodder to destruction of 1 block and we should scale the likes of forknights to baseline Peppino AP with their weapons since they can counter his grab dash and low mach run
So what Tier would even be Peppino if we made his AP ×4 Marble Blocks?

Actually speaking of eyeballs, we know Peppino can leave the Stages whenever he wants even when he's inside one of them eyeball dimensions
Should that be considered DT or is it just Game Mechanics?

Actually speaking of eyeballs, we know Peppino can leave the Stages whenever he wants even when he's inside one of them eyeball dimensions
Should that be considered DT or is it just Game Mechanics?
Considering the fact the Exit Level button is part of the menu, I would just say that's game mechanics.

Considering the fact the Exit Level button is part of the menu, I would just say that's game mechanics.
Even with Time's Up? When time ends in Pizza Time and Pizza Face gets to him then he goes out of the level even when inside the eyeball dimension

Am back
Ant also contacted me about this too. Meant to message you Shmooply, and/or post to the thread much sooner, but life sucked for a week. Sorry about that.

Anyways though, I wouldn't mind bumping the bosses up a half tier through scaling to Peppino's durability, like most of the bosses to Small Building+ Level, and Fake Peppino's monster form being Building+ level. I wouldn't want to wank them up without agreement from peeps though lol

Am back

Ant also contacted me about this too. Meant to message you Shmooply, and/or post to the thread much sooner, but life sucked for a week. Sorry about that.

Anyways though, I wouldn't mind bumping the bosses up a half tier through scaling to Peppino's durability, like most of the bosses to Small Building+ Level, and Fake Peppino's monster form being Building+ level. I wouldn't want to wank them up without agreement from peeps though lol
Why wouldn't we bump up all the bosses to Building level? I mentioned how that they can hurt Peppino even when his durability is raised to that in the final boss fight.

Why wouldn't we bump up all the bosses to Building level? I mentioned how that they can hurt Peppino even when his durability is raised to that in the final boss fight.
Because that Peppino easily defeated Pizzaface, who previously could one-shot him

So if we could find a way to scale them to those lightning clouds how would that go?
How fast is lightning and reacting to it?
There's a calc related to him reacting to the clouds, which was accepted. The clouds were judged as using electricity attacks, not lightning, as their electricity does not behave how lightning does.

I don't see how this is an argument against raising the other bosses' attack potency.
The Bosses =< Enraged Peppino > Pizzahead > Angry Peppino > Pizzaface >>> Peppino = The Bosses
Plus, if we scale the Bosses to Peppino's durability (9-A+), then they'd be around x2 weaker than his enraged state, a.k.a strong enough to harm him anyway

The Bosses =< Enraged Peppino > Pizzahead > Angry Peppino > Pizzaface >>> Peppino = The Bosses
Plus, if we scale the Bosses to Peppino's durability (9-A+), then they'd be around x2 weaker than his enraged state, a.k.a strong enough to harm him anyway
Why would they be strong enough to harm him anyways. If their levels were raised to 9-A+, wouldn't they still be lacking in attack power to deal with Peppino who has 8-C (Building level) durability?

Why would they be strong enough to harm him anyways. If their levels were raised to 9-A+, wouldn't they still be lacking in attack power to deal with Peppino who has 8-C (Building level) durability?
Nah, once the upgrade gets accepted, Peppino's durability would become 0.24 Tons, or 0.01 Tons away from 8-C,
Peppino's 8-C value is 0.56 Tons, or just a x2.3 over his base durability, so the bosses would still be able to harm him even if they're not 8-C

Question how long does it take for peppino to unleash rage power, like how angry does he need to be and how much time does that take

cause I might use his 8-C AP but I might need to give him some prep beforehand as It’s not instant.

Back