• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pig vs. literally just a pig (Saw VS. Real Life) (yeah)

bump.

Ok. This is interesting, Amanda is faster, more intelligent & has weaponry. The pig is more physically stronger & has the ability to survive knife slashes.

The SBA pig is around 300 kg, greatly increasing the chance it will survive longer than usual under a poison dosage via weight.

However, a well placed injection in the right spot means it's gg for the pig.

IDK about Amanda, but I know the pig is going to try to use its snout to harm her. If I was her, I would try to aim for vulnerable & weak spots, along with my speed advantage to out maneuver the pig. This should give Amanda the win here (Amanda FRA).

You can only restrict standard equipment if its related to a certain tier, but restricting her to 2 syringes should be fine since the equipment doesn't specify how many syringes she has.

What wincons does the pig have here? I'll wait a bit for this match to get better ideas.

Amanda should know how to kill pig with pattern.
The setting of Saw dont allow her to lose to pig that easy.
find opening for the syringe would be more possible for her

Vote Amanda

Imagine ask Saw Director with this match up...
He would said Amanda would still win with that Handicap.

Amanda dont had plot to be kill by Pig like that.

No wonder at all if she can kill pig with barehand somehow.

Amanda should know how to kill pig with pattern.
The setting of Saw dont allow her to lose to pig that easy.
find opening for the syringe would be more possible for her
Clarify the pattern part.
Imagine ask Saw Director with this match up...
He would said Amanda would still win with that Handicap.
Why would he say that?
Amanda dont had plot to be kill by Pig like that.
Did this happen in-canon, & where?
No wonder at all if she can kill pig with barehand somehow.
If she gets the opening with the syringe, yes in that context.

I clearly didn't say that in any of my responses there, & you didn't answer any of my questions in my response there either.
If you didnt said it that mean Pig win this right? (Yes or No)
You need to understand that Amanda in saw setting will not lose to pig that easy.
She would knew how pig fight as she love to were pig mask herself.

You think Saw Director create her Character that can be kill by a pig?
Amanda should had possibility more chance to win as Fictional character heself.

bump.

In-character, Amanda's going to be more savage since she's an ex drug addict dedicated to serving John, the pig is just fighting for it's life so slightly less savage for the pig I presume.

The domestic SBA 1157 kg pig is going to be very heavy, but their strength & physiology is similar to a person in some ways. The syringe is still going to be effective. A pig of that size is going to likely pin & crush/bite Amanda as a potential wincon. However, since she's quickly recovered from a beating from Eric, she should be able to inject the syringe in the right spot since she should have better reflexes.

Amanda is where I'm siding for now.

Feral pigs are much more agreesive and can get as big as domestic pigs... huumm but hey, A bullet to the head still a bullet in the head
Well, can you provide a size comparision between the biggest Feral pigs and Domestic Pigs? And can you provide any counters to this reply if the less savage argument is void? vvv
bump.

In-character, Amanda's going to be more savage since she's an ex drug addict dedicated to serving John, the pig is just fighting for it's life so slightly less savage for the pig I presume.

The domestic SBA 1157 kg pig is going to be very heavy, but their strength & physiology is similar to a person in some ways. The syringe is still going to be effective. A pig of that size is going to likely pin & crush/bite Amanda as a potential wincon. However, since she's quickly recovered from a beating from Eric, she should be able to inject the syringe in the right spot since she should have better reflexes.

Amanda is where I'm siding for now.

this is stupid

pig has massive advantages in speed and weight while amanda has no way of attacking from a distance to prevent it from reaching her

pig tackles amanda to the ground, all of her syringes are crushed along with several of her bones leaving her completely defenseless as the pig mauls her to death

amanda's going to be less savage because she is a civilized human. sure, she's a broken, lost person, but that doesn't mean she's gonna fight with the ferocity of a feral animal. especially since the pig is bloodlusted here.
The domestic SBA 1157 kg pig is going to be very heavy, but their strength & physiology is similar to a person in some ways. The syringe is still going to be effective.
her syringe will break the moment the pig hits her
A pig of that size is going to likely pin & crush/bite Amanda as a potential wincon. However, since she's quickly recovered from a beating from Eric
getting bashed into a wall by a man is not at all comparable to getting charged by a 250 pound boar at 30 mph as it impales you with its tusks

amanda's going to be less savage because she is a civilized human. sure, she's a broken, lost person, but that doesn't mean she's gonna fight with the ferocity of a feral animal. especially since the pig is bloodlusted here.
This is technically valid, but misses the point of Amanda being very dedicated to her master. You didn't watch the vid Witchahorn linked?
her syringe will break the moment the pig hits her
How? it It would need to be infront of/behind her or exposed infront of the pig for it to be broken.
getting bashed into a wall by a man is not at all comparable to getting charged by a 250 pound boar at 30 mph as it impales you with its tusks
Why are you comparing the feral pig's kinetic energy here when it's more consistently 10-A rather than 9-C here. Even then, with current standards, it's going to get injured if it rammed into some immovable wall. IE, it's durability being lower than it's charge is a big liability.

My premise here is based of the difference in tiers Amanda's recovered from. You arguement is still valid.

And the meme man here. I gotta love that he's making good arguements in a thread I didn't intend to get back to.

This is technically valid, but misses the point of Amanda being very dedicated to her master. You didn't watch the vid Witchahorn linked?
i understand that amanda is dedicated to kramer but that really doesn’t mean much for savagery when you’re fighting a feral bloodlusted animal
How? it It would need to be infront of/behind her or exposed infront of the pig for it to be broken.
no, not really. if the syringe is concealed, it’ll still get crushed. amanda’s pockets really aren’t gonna protect the syringe, it’s not like they’re made of reinforced concrete
Why are you comparing the feral pig's kinetic energy here when it's more consistently 10-A rather than 9-C here.
because its first move is gonna be to ram her
Even then, with current standards, it's going to get injured if it rammed into some immovable wall. IE, it's durability being lower than it's charge is a big liability.
fortunately for the pig it is not ramming an immovable wall, and is instead ramming a perfectly movable human being
My premise here is based of the difference in tiers Amanda's recovered from. You arguement is still valid.
is eric 9-C? i don’t see anything about that on amanda’s profile and eric himself doesn’t seem to have a profile

You guys are insane lol. A pig that size will literally bowl her over and start tearing her apart if it wants to kill her. Good luck hitting a vein with the syringe while you're getting mauled. I don't even think the anaesthetic would work, bigger animals are inherently more resistant to poisons and a dose that's intended for safely knocking out humans will not work on such a massive animal, definitely not in a useful timeframe.

I'm just gonna give a reminder, this is a 350 kg pig. That's bigger than a grizzly bear.

I do wanna mention that the battle arena (bathroom) has some architecture that Amanda can use to her advantage, as well as a door leading to an area Amanda knows well

I do wanna mention that the battle arena (bathroom) has some architecture that Amanda can use to her advantage, as well as a door leading to an area Amanda knows well
yeah but how much is that actually gonna matter, she's not gonna be pulling batman stealth

Well, can the pig be lowered to Athletic Human LS to make things more fairer?

The thing about Eric's strength comes from a separate profile (John Kramer's profile on-site). He's beaten John Kramer, which has 9-C injury stamina.

(IDK why Kramer's durability is 9-C when he's clearly effected internally by the 9-C feats. Durability is the capacity to be unchanged/undamaged by force, not some weird "if then statement" logic. So I presume the votes are going to go in the direction of the domestic pig)
You guys are insane lol. A pig that size will literally bowl her over and start tearing her apart if it wants to kill her. Good luck hitting a vein with the syringe while you're getting mauled. I don't even think the anaesthetic would work, bigger animals are inherently more resistant to poisons and a dose that's intended for safely knocking out humans will not work on such a massive animal, definitely not in a useful timeframe.
I had a hard time researching this, do you have any sources to reference or put in this thread?

fortunately for the pig it is not ramming an immovable wall, and is instead ramming a perfectly movable human being
The feral pig currently is 10-A and not rated according to it's charge.

Wait, I think I need to fix this eventually since it is in-character for pig (especially feral ones) to ram into things.

I get the flaws of the arguement I have here, but the main point/heart of why the argument is made is that if "X IRL animal is evolved to withstand it's rammings, it should withstand itself ramming into an immovable wall. If the former statement isn't true, then the animal may injure or kill itself ramming into something (as seen in Buffalo and Beluga Whales)."

And the "there's no immovable wall" arguement doesn't really attack the heart of why the argument itself is made. It attacks the circumstances of the situation rather than the durability the pig.

In this case, I'm now shooting myself in the foot since the pig is more likely to win with this in mind (i.e. higher durability).
What are you referring to, the anaesthesia? Doses for animals are handled in mg (of substance) per kg (of animal), granted the bigger the animal the lower mg/kg gets due to smaller animals having higher metabolic rates but ultimately weight is still the biggest factor.
Thank you for the source, I was having trouble with this aspect.

At first glance, Amanda has a wincon, and now she may not have one. Would decreasing the pig's weight to 140 kg help here?

At first glance, Amanda has a wincon, and now she may not have one. Would decreasing the pig's weight to 140 kg help here?
Same weight Class Amanda win but Pig should be more heavier than her in the fight scence if we talk about Saw movie

Director decide to create fight scence for Amanda to fight a Pig somehow

What size of Pig that her master will test Amanda?

What size of Pig that her master will test Amanda?
The thing that's making this thread a stomp is that it's assumed that Amanda's fighting a feral pig. Respecifying the pig to: 140 kg, 1.35 m domestic pig would tone the pig's aggression a fair bit to the initial premises I intended to argue for (I was assuming domestic pig) & speed up the effects of her syringe.

And I assume the OP intended for the opponents to have Average Human speed (correct me I I'm unintentionally putting words in your mouth OP). The profiles at the time of the thread's creation had Amanda on-par with the pig's speed, but a feral pig would easily blitz her.

Back