• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amanda Young vs Jesse Pinkman - SAW vs Breaking Bad

ATGXzVm.png

Amanda Young vs Jesse Pinkman
Two former addicts that in part willingly, in part extorted, decided to work for a incredible intelligent man with cancer​
  • Both in-character. Saw III Amanda and El Camino Jesse.​
  • Neither has prep time.​
  • Starting distance is 10 meters, with a clear line of sight​
  • Idk whether to give them pistols or not lol, so uh, discuss with either option in mind and we'll see how that goes settled on neither having weapons​
  • Wins by death​
Jigsaw's apprentice: 4 (henryzx900ruly, AThe1412, Abstractions, BigSmoke4269)
Heisenberg's partner: 2 (noninho, BrackishBrineBroth)
The police get them both (Incon):

Last edited:
If none of them have any firearms and it's just left up to a hand to hand fight... (After reviewing both of Thier pages and feats) This is a pretty even matchup

Here's each point and who I'd think would get said Point

Lifting Strength: Amanda(Outscales)

Striking Strength/Durrability: Jessie
(Although it is impressive that Amanda was able to fight Zepp and that other guy Unfortunately Jessie has fought Walter Mother ******* white, A Person who's capable of denting a fully metal tower dispenser(this was stated to be able to break a normal human hand instantly). Jessie has taken many beatings from Walter white and has survived. Because of newton's third law, We have to assume Walter white's Durrability is Equal to his Attack Pontecy, So therefore Jessie would have higher AP And Durrability due to him being able to fight against Walter and even a weakened Walter white was giving him massive problems.

(Look on Walter White's Page for more information)

Speed: Jessie (Amanda has little to no actual speed feats unlike Jessie who is able to atleast keep up with a Walter white who can blitz mostly everyone in the entire show)

Stamnia: Amanda(Has a quicker recovery time)

H2H: >=

Winner: Jessie (Mid Diff)

I personally say that Jessie wins due to having higher Durrability speed and actual AP as Amanda just can't fight on this level and she would probably get negged by Walter.

If none of them have any firearms and it's just left up to a hand to hand fight... (After reviewing both of Thier pages and feats) This is a pretty even matchup

Here's each point and who I'd think would get said Point

Lifting Strength: Amanda(Outscales)

Striking Strength/Durrability: Jessie
(Although it is impressive that Amanda was able to fight Zepp and that other guy Unfortunately Jessie has fought Walter Mother ***** white, A Person who's capable of denting a fully metal tower dispenser(this was stated to be able to break a normal human hand instantly). Jessie has taken many beatings from Walter white and has survived. Because of newton's third law, We have to assume Walter white's Durrability is Equal to his Attack Pontecy, So therefore Jessie would have higher AP And Durrability due to him being able to fight against Walter and even a weakened Walter white was giving him massive problems.

(Look on Walter White's Page for more information)

Speed: Jessie (Amanda has little to no actual speed feats unlike Jessie who is able to atleast keep up with a Walter white who can blitz mostly everyone in the entire show)

Stamnia: Amanda(Has a quicker recovery time)

H2H: >=

Winner: Jessie (Mid Diff)

I personally say that Jessie wins due to having higher Durrability speed and actual AP as Amanda just can't fight on this level and she would probably get negged by Walter.
What about if we give both of them their guns?

I'm more inclined to vote for Amanda here in the initial scenario provided, she's more used to quick takedowns than Jesse and is inclined to quickly put him to sleep with syringes.

Adding guns in this scenario really works to play more into Jesse's strengths, assuming this is Central Park still and its in the wide open Amanda doesn't have great option for stealth which is her main thing, and Jesse has more demonstrated gun use. It's possible seeing Amanda in the pig mask would shaken Jesse up a bit and while Amanda has more experience with being evasive she's likely going to get shot before she shoots Jesse.

So it depends on what OP is pushing for here:

No guns, in the open - Amanda

Guns, in the open - Jesse

That's my two cents.

I personally think Jessie is faster and smarter so he could probably use his BIQ to win even without a gun
I disagree, because Amanda is perfectly capable of taking down people larger and stronger than herself considering her size. Her training as John's apprentice depended on such things, she has more know how when it comes to close encounters compared to Jesse who deals more in non-lethal brawls. The occasions where someone is bigger than him he's on the floor really quick, like with Tuco or Hank.

alright Allright you have made a good point because I did actually consider the fact that Amanda has ATLEAST Fought with opponents that are waaay bigger than her and atleast survived

I forgot that she has the syringes. Jesse might be able to stop her attempts to sedate him because I'm pretty sure he has superior LS (Scaling to Walt who scales above Saul who lifted a man with one arm) but as @Abstractions said Amanda is able to take down people that are larger and stronger than her and she has training from Jigsaw so I agree that she'll be able to beat Jesse at melee more often than not.

Last edited:
yeah jesse has been in a couple fights but theres not much he can do against someone who has actually been trained to restrain people. plus he doesn’t have a reliable method of ending the fight quickly, whereas the moment jesse leaves himself open amanda can use syringe and make him hoonnnkkk mimimimimimi hhooooonnk mimimimimi

idk how good amanda is with guns i dont even remember when she used them, somebody PLEASE, PLEASE!!!! give me an example so i can decide whether or not she gets shot to death by a drug dealer

in that case i’ll go with jesse since he’s been shown to win shootouts and can probably shoot first with the pocket trick from el camino

grr decide NOW‼️
Lmao, the reason I wasn't sure is that they don't have great feats of enduring gun wounds, so I felt putting pistols in the mix was kinda making unfair. Jesse kinda "stomps" with gun due to better experience and shown skilled, whereas a H2H is more balanced (specially since they starts with a clear line of sight), so gonna stick with that one.

Lmao, the reason I wasn't sure is that they don't have great feats of enduring gun wounds, so I felt putting pistols in the mix was kinda making unfair. Jesse kinda "stomps" with gun due to better experience and shown skilled, whereas a H2H is more balanced (specially since they starts with a clear line of sight), so gonna stick with that one.
What about you give both of them guns and start with no line of sight so Amanda can try and use stealth?

Last edited:
Who do u have
It's actually a tough decision. While I do believe that Jesse is physically stronger, and can wrestle with Walter, who is pretty strong himself, Amanda is more experienced in submitting opponents. However, she mostly relies on stealth for that, and Jesse has broke out of being overpowered, BUT, Amanda has both the endurance and stamina to outlast Jesse, or at least handle his hit way better.

I think ultimately, Amanda would end up outlasting Jesse, but it would a close fight.

neither is particularly fair, h2h isn’t fair for jesse since he has no counter to sleep manip meaning he basically dies the moment amanda gets an opening

neither is particularly fair, h2h isn’t fair for jesse since he has no counter to sleep manip meaning he basically dies the moment amanda gets an opening
I mean, one, she is not infallible, specially not if Jesse has clear line of sight as stated.
But also, she could simply not have them lol.

Honestly I don't think it really changes the outcome as much as other would think, since she cannot simply surprise him with those. She would likely be stopped and drop them or Jesse might even break them

she isn’t stupid, she would wait for an opening to use syringes, basically the second jesse is sent reeling or tries to catch his breath he dies

if syringes are restricted i think jesse probably wins since he’s more experienced in straightforward brawls whereas amanda’s experience boils down to ambushing a target and then quickly putting them to sleep

the severity of kramer’s injuries makes this more of a stamina feat than a durability feat, and perfectly average humans can survive car crashes depending on the circumstances of the trauma and the medical treatment they receive. if we scaled characters based on car crash survival then jesse would scale to hank via fighting walter, who received only minor injuries from a crash which incapacitated hank

the severity of kramer’s injuries makes this more of a stamina feat than a durability feat, and perfectly average humans can survive car crashes depending on the circumstances of the trauma and the medical treatment they receive. if we scaled characters based on car crash survival then jesse would scale to hank via fighting walter, who received only minor injuries from a crash which incapacitated hank
Yeah but he also claims he drove it off of a cliff, with cliffs also being at minimum around 50 feet (don’t know if this is reliable) which makes it more deadly than average car crashes. Plus he was really only severely injured from the metal pole that went through his torso

Eric was already injured which gave her an advantage and even then, he was beating the shit out of her. Also, the gap between baseline 10-A and 9-C is 2.83x, not a very small difference by any means but not that big either.
He’s still able to fight her perfectly fine, only ever going down when she kicks his broken foot, plus she kicks him in the chest (I think), which is enough to send him hurling back. And he caught her by surprise with a metal pipe, which also gave him the advantage for the first 10-20 seconds

Back