• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Trapped inside a TV for 30 YEARS!!!" (Amanda the Adventurer vs. Spirit) (7-0-0, GRACE!)

Repost to prevent the Necro

Da Roolz
Speed is unequalized.
Both are bloodlusted, have no prior knowledge, and start (IDFK) away.
The battle takes place in one of Amanda’s VHS tapes and the Hating Simulator game combined (both of them have control of the world is what I’m saying here).
Spirit and VHS Tapes Amanda are being used.
Amanda’s Monster Form is restricted.

Da Vouts
“What do you think? Do you think that EVERYTHING ROTS?”: 7 (AThe1412, Mariogoods, LeoEpicGamer8910, Accelerated_Evolution, King_Dom470, Dragonite007, Sans2345)
Scales to baseline 10-C; ~0 J

“Direct contact with real humans, after being trapped in here for so long… and HER of all people.”:
Scales to baseline 10-C; ~0 J

“I ALWAYS COME BACK. LET ME OUT.”:
INCONCLUSIVE

Last edited:
Amanda exists in multiple tapes while Senpai as far as we know only possesses a single copy of the dating sim. So... What's stopping her from just manifesting in the real world and destroying the tape?

Amanda exists in multiple tapes while Senpai as far as we know only possesses a single copy of the dating sim. So... What's stopping her from just manifesting in the real world and destroying the tape?
Spirit has possession, I guess? Okay, yeah this is probably a stomp right now. Would restricting Amanda’s Monster form help?

I just want to point out neither of these characters are baseline, but they would scale to the same thing. Computer data produces more than 0 joules. Again that scale to baseline rule probably doesn’t apply to 10-C since every 10-C would need to be scaling to something to be that tier to begin with (size, data, bugs, etc).

Back