• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

“Trapped Inside a TV for 30 YEARS!!!” (Spirit vs. Amanda the Adventurer) (0-0-0)

Da Roolz
Speed is unequalized.
Both are bloodlusted, have no prior knowledge, and start (IDFK) away.
The battle takes place in one of Amanda’s VHS tapes and the Hating Simulator game combined (both of them have control of the world is what I’m saying here).
Spirit and VHS Tapes Amanda are being used.

Da Vouts
“Direct contact with real humans, after being trapped in here for so long… and HER of all people.”:
Scales to baseline 10-C; ~0 J

“What do you think? Do you think that EVERYTHING ROTS?”:
Scales to baseline 10-C; ~0 J

“I ALWAYS COME BACK. LET ME OUT.”:
INCONCLUSIVE

Both can erase each other, so I'm leaning incon. Aside from that though, Spirit can possess and Amanda can use transmutation.

Damn, amanda profile is kinda bad, It consideres the world inside the tape to be a real alternative dimension but ignore feats such amanda destroying the houses in the second tape or her erasing the entirety of the sixty tape place

any way, amanda transmutation is based on putting the other to walk trough a portal so I don't see her winning... Also sinse spirit is a incorporeal entity there is nothing to tansmutate, even if transmutated into meat for exemple he can just go out and posses something else

I believe the contents of that page should be relevant.

It doesn't. It considers the tapes to be a "world" of data, which they are. Melting buildings made of data isn't very impressive outside of Data Manip
We have any proff that the world is made of data? and even them we normaly Considere "smaller worlds" like that to be comparable to the real world, and there is even a portal for amanda world

Amanda should have 3 keys actually, Inside the tapes, The tapes and her monster form

But this isn't the thread to talk about that

I believe the contents of that page should be relevant.
Amanda world is thread to be as real as the real world, with the main character even entering It later

really It is threated as another dimension more them a virtaul world... the tapes aren't even programed to be cconsidered a virtual world

We have any proff that the world is made of data? and even them we normaly Considere "smaller worlds" like that to be comparable to the real world, and there is even a portal for amanda world

Amanda should have 3 keys actually, Inside the tapes, The tapes and her monster form

But this isn't the thread to talk about that
IS there a thread for discussing the series?
Amanda world is thread to be as real as the real world, with the main character even entering It later
Having trouble parsing this.
"thread to be as real as the real world"?
Treated to be as real as the real world?
really It is threated as another dimension more them a virtaul world... the tapes aren't even programed to be cconsidered a virtual world
This quote might be relevant, then:
"Additionally, Reality Equalization cannot apply to virtual worlds that exist parallelly to the real world, as those are simply alternate universes, not lower of planes of reality. It also cannot apply to AIs or other electronic entities, as those do not meet the requirements for existing in a lower plane of reality and are instead mere sentient electrical signals."

IS there a thread for discussing the series?
Not that I know off unfortunetly
Having trouble parsing this.
"thread to be as real as the real world"?
Treated to be as real as the real world?
Treated, sorry for that
This quote might be relevant, then:
"Additionally, Reality Equalization cannot apply to virtual worlds that exist parallelly to the real world, as those are simply alternate universes, not lower of planes of reality. It also cannot apply to AIs or other electronic entities, as those do not meet the requirements for existing in a lower plane of reality and are instead mere sentient electrical signals."
Ye, other them the world be observable trough the Tapes there is no real indication that It should be considered a world lower them the real one

It's not like It's stated to be a "lower space" It's literally a demoniac hounted dimension with the soul of a little girl trapped inside

So, Amanda ISN'T data? She's in another dimension, not a virtual world in the tapes?
As is, her profile claims: Small Size (Type 9), Inorganic Physiology (Type 2), Data Manipulation (Capable of altering the tapes she exists within. Capable of deleting entire characters or changing their behavior)

Would be weird if she isn't data.
I mean, It's VHS tapes, so we can start by that, so there is no energy, just the

second, she exist in all tapes and not only one, and not only the tapes, her cartoon on TV is also her

If she was digital, amanda would be limited to one VHS or at least a set of ones that has her code, but even a transmition of her cartoon on tv beingh her kinda breaks this down

Portals for her dimension open during her cartoon, bringing others inside, she also has the hability to enter our world without problem

She also states that "I'm out there. Somewhere." that is really impled to be her talking about her own corpse

The fact she can manipulate as much the atic as the "tape world" is also a good proof, beingh able to even take every single object of the a in one of the endings

not to mention I'm almost sure the only proof we have that it isn't a sideways dimension but trully a "lower" dimension would be the fact It's a cartoon and they are played on tapes, even trough we know the real world and the tape world is greatly conected whem the tapes are played thanks to the portals and abductions

If I'm not making much sense I'm sorry, I'm not felling really good and just now discovered I may be having a lack of vitamins, so my wording may be kinda dizzy

Back