• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The ACU tries to capture a man with a mask (Amanda Walker vs The Man With The Mask) (GRACE)

After hearing about a recent disappearance of 4 teen boys in the Ray Miller Farm, the ACU wanted to send in a squadren to try and hunt down the supposed killer in the fields. The units went missing as well with no reports of what happened. Because of this, the ACU decided to send in their best soldier, Amanda Walker. Her goal is to neuturalize and contain the supposed person, though if required, lethal force can be used

Amanda Walker vs The Man With The Mask

Ground Rules:
  • Speed is Equal
  • Amanda is restricted to her human form
  • Amanda has her Revolver and Combat Knife
  • Fight takes place in Ray Miller Farm
  • Both start on opposite sides of the fields which is several miles (No line of sight obviously)
  • Amanda knows that The Man With The Mask has supernatural abilities, but nothing else
  • Amanda wants to capture and subdue the man, but will kill if forced too
  • The Man With The Mask is in-character
Amanda scales to 695 Joules
The Man With The Mask is massivley above baseline

Who Wins?

The Greatest Asset To The ACU: 0 ()
The Most Dangerous Serial Killer To Walk The Planet: 0 ()
Incon: 3 (GreyFang82, Volt12121, ThePrimalHunter)

Last edited:
General Thoughts
Ok, this is a very interesting match!

Small little thing about the scaling: She would slightly upscale from 695 since she is stronger than the average werewolf (Human Form), but the rest is correct.

Amanda is gonna have a lot of trouble with The Man since in her own verse there is no such thing as supernatural abilities, the illusion manipulation and the teleportation would freak her out in the beginning but her enhanced senses should eventually be able to pick up his scent so he can't sneak up on her anymore or trick her with visual illusions, meanwhile the more the Man uses teleportation the more likely Amanda will adapt her fighting style and start to anticipate where the man will strike and land hits.

The most interesting thing here is the fear manipulation, I don't think Amanda has anything to mitigate that besides her fortified willpower. This means she won't get a panic attack, but she will be off her game, and not performing at 100% which is something she has to deal with this entire fight.

As for causing her to throw up, I do think she can keep herself from fully throwing up, however she will certainly be retching and this will also affect her performance.

My Opinion
I don't think this an easy fight for either of them. Although The Man will have the clear and obvious advantage in the beginning as he is able catch her off guard with his supernatural abilities, I don't think he'll get a kill shot in that time thanks to her body armor and her hand to hand experience, but I also don't think Amanda is gonna land a single punch, grab, or shot in that time since I assume the man will certainly use teleportation defensively and offensively in this fight.

Current Situation after initial contact:
  • Either Amanda's armor is partially compromised and has minor damage across her body, or her entire armor is compromised but she herself is relatively unscathed. Will still be suffering from the ambient anxiety of his ability.
  • The Man is completely unharmed but likely had to retreat to not get hit by her powerful revolver shots, but can now be reliably detected with scent and sound, Amanda is better steeled for his other abilities such as teleportation, biological manipulation, and illusions.
The second time they make contact, Amanda will be much harder to hit, even with his other abilities trying to debilitate her, her ability to fight will make this competitive and this is when she will start landing blows on him. There's a real possibility that she lands a kill shot with the revolver, but I think it's more likely the man would disarm her of the gun and go from there. Which even then, she would be landing bad blows and would likely be trading strikes as to make sure he can't teleport out of making contact.

I personally think this ends with: Amanda getting a lucky kill shot with the revolver or a draw in which they are both downed by trading blows thanks to Amanda's accelerated development and enhanced senses.

I'll reserve my vote until I hear other people's opinions on this match, this is just my initial thoughts on this match.

Last edited:
Thinking on this, I think I will throw my vote into inconclusive. I explained my reasoning as best I could, I personally think the most likely outcome is a mutual takedown. Since as this fight goes on she will realize there is no hope in containing this guy (Teleportation good) and finishing him off, even if it takes herself, is the best option.

Thinking on this, I think I will throw my vote into inconclusive. I explained my reasoning as best I could, I personally think the most likely outcome is a mutual takedown. Since as this fight goes on she will realize there is no hope in containing this guy (Teleportation good) and finishing him off, even if it takes herself, is the best option.
Vote Counted

Back