• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Paradise Lost (respect thread) that no one asked for

So recently, i discovered a youtube channel called Mothra, that have been uploading PL's gameplay and translated it, also considering he also have his account here and on his wall said that the profiles of PL are pretty much outdated, so i think it would be better to create a RT and revamp the feats in case anyone need.

I haven't play the game yet so if anyone have played or knows anything about the verse, feel free to throw it here

Mothra's channel (Still in process so it will take a quite long time until he finally finished): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt2gvVusNiXh2anehXO6OHmHj-CZXn7zf

Mothra's wall (You can check the his comments explaining stuffs about the verse, which might help you grasp something about it): https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2715394

Just watched the prologue. Pretty interesting compared to DI's I must say. Though it sucks that the only sounds you can hear are from the BGM, Nacht killing his targets, and Satanal's. But it's still bearable to sit down through with nonetheless.

The designs of PL does remind me of how Fate/stay night had back in the day.

And feat wise, Lyle's already damn good at being 9-B and Subsonic or more from here. Granted it was Nacht that pulled on him there but I would assume Lyle may also be able to replicate the feat.

Most significant I remember is him OHKO ten guys who had "titinium skeletons" which would probably make them more durable than normal humans yet Nacht/Lyle just stomped their rears with no issue. And he can even crush their skulls too, and that's also been calc'd here before as a 9-B feat as well. He also has regen, and that's pretty potent for how he can do that in a "blink of an eye".

There is also more, like him slamming a mutant with enough force to create a crater tens of meters in radius so that should be well in 9-B there. And, though idk if it'll yield any big results, we got this that Nacht did early on too that seems pretty impressive.

Not bad and this is just the prologue alone kek. Really liking Nacht's cockiness tho. Can't wait to continue this on later lol.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Just watched the prologue. Pretty interesting compared to DI's I must say. Though it sucks that the only sounds you can hear are from the BGM, Nacht killing his targets, and Satanal's. But it's still bearable to sit down through with nonetheless.
The designs of PL does remind me of how Fate/stay night had back in the day.

And feat wise, Lyle's already damn good at being 9-B and Subsonic or more from here. Granted it was Nacht that pulled on him there but I would assume Lyle may also be able to replicate the feat.

Most significant I remember is him OHKO ten guys who had "titinium skeletons" which would probably make them more durable than normal humans yet Nacht/Lyle just stomped their rears with no issue. And he can even crush their skulls too, and that's also been calc'd here before as a 9-B feat as well. He also has regen, and that's pretty potent for how he can do that in a "blink of an eye".

There is also more, like him slamming a mutant with enough force to create a crater tens of meters in radius so that should be well in 9-B there. And, though idk if it'll yield any big results, we got this that Nacht did early on too that seems pretty impressive.

Not bad and this is just the prologue alone kek. Really liking Nacht's cockiness tho. Can't wait to continue this on later lol.
So summary Lot in prologue can easilly stomped bunch of cyborgs that enhanced with titanium and have enough strength to create a big crater on the earth. Does this count as base Lot or when he already buffed by Nacht?

Lyle (or Lot? IDEK anymore) is definitely 9-B even just by going through this, but Nacht was in control at the time so IDK if this exactly scales to Lot/Lyle or not.

Just have to keep watching or consider asking up Morthra again on that. I have a feeling Lot should be able to do this anyways but just to be sure...

TISSG7Redgrave said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:TISSG7Redgrave/Lyle_(Paradise_Lost) making a sandbox somewhat. Its a massively rough draft as a place holder and such so ye :V. We'll work it out i guess the more we know
Definitely need explaination for the Keter/Throne in PL as well as bunch of higher dimensions that connected to it lol

Mothra said himself that anything that connected to Satanel can be easilly considered as 1-A stuffs like the Yatsukahagi, be it the angels or the demons

Like Red said, it's a massive rough draft as well as placeholder so it'll be fleshed out more as we go through PL and ofc going back on Morthra's explanations.

I do find it funny how the series is now coming full circle on having 1-A hax lol. Reinhard has 1-A hax, Tenmas have 1-A hax, and now peeps like Nacht and Satanel have 1-A hax lol

There's an interview that Masada said aside from the 3 colors, the cast of PL can fight the rest of DI charas without any difficulty

9-B are just the base stat

like base Lyle, base Judas

Probably Known Christ is a bit stronger, but he's still in the low tier compared to the likes of Lyle, a Beelzebub-possessed Judas, Satanel, Ast, Lilliel/Gabriel

Oh yes, we definitely need profiles of Nacht/Belial or Beelzebub too since at the final arc of PL, he finally came out from Lyle's body. Then we have the fight between Lyle and Nacht, in which Lyle emerged victory.

Uriel, Michael, Raphael should be considered too since they are also creations of Satanel and brothers + sisters of Lilliel/Gabriel, which we can scale from her.

Nacht/Belial is a demon that came from Abyss, one of the place connected with Keter/The Throne. You can guess the result.

From the twitter of Masada, he ranked the powers of his characters like this:

ÔæáÒéÀÒâÑÒâöÒâ╝ÒâìÒüòÒéô
ÔæíÒâ¬ÒéÂÒâ╗ÕÆ▓ÞÇÂ
ÔæóÞ×óÒâ╗Òâ½ÒéÁÒâ½Òé½Òâ╗ÒâÄÒéªÒâ╗Ú¥ìµ░┤
ÔæúÒâ┤ÒéúÒâ½ÒâÿÒâ½ÒâáÒâ╗ÒâÖÒéóÒâêÒâ¬Òé╣Òâ╗ÒâêÒâ¬ÒâòÒéíÒâ╗µØ▒Õ¥üÞ╗ìõ©╗Õèø
ÔæñÒâ×Òé¡ÒâèÒâ╗Òé¿Òâ¼Òé¬ÒâÄÒâ╝Òâ¼Òâ╗ÒéÀÒâÑÒâ®ÒéñÒâÉÒâ╝Òâ╗Òâ¡ÒâêÒâ╗Ú¥ìµÿÄ
ÔæÑÒâíÒâêÒéÀÒéºÒâ®Òâ╗ÒâñÒâäÒé½ÒâÅÒé«ÕïóÒâ╗Õñ®õ¢┐µé¬Ú¡öÒâ╗õ©âÕñºÚ¡öþÄï
ÔæªÞªçÚüôÒâ╗µ▒éÚüôþÑ×

1. Spinne-sa
2. Liza - Sakuya
3. Kei - Rulsaka - Know (Christ) - Ryuusui
4. Wilhelm - Beatrice - Trifa - Primary Eastern Expedition Fighting Force
5. Machina - Eleonore - Schreiber - Lot (Ryle) - Ryuumei
6. Methuselah - Yatsukahagi - Angels and Devils - Seven Great Demon Lords
7. Hadou Gods - Gudou Gods

Known Christ is comparable to Kei or Rusalka

Lot is comparable with 3 Commanders, noice

And angels + demons from PL = Yatsukahagi, Methuselah tier, real shit.

IIRC, the Seven Great Demon Lords are like Star Busters or something from Mithra's Heaven/World/Era so that's another thing to look at, and they're in the same "Tier" Masada puts them along with Meth, Tenma's, and Angels and Devils.

Or just food for thought to put out.

The 7 Maous can put aside since we still dont know much info about them as well as the era of Mithra, but if Masada ranked them along side with Meth, Tenmas and Angels + Demons, then they should not taken lightly.

Well back in the PL, if Masada put the Angels and Demons same tier as Yatsukahagi, i can see their 1-A profiles now lel.

Not to mention their nature that came from the Throne too.

That is a point tho, yes.

At the very least, they shouldn't be no less than what Masada put wherever TF they're at (Planet, Star, idek (shrugs)).

Hahaha, more 1-A Masada.

Based on Mithra's post and Masada's tweets, probably this is what i see here:

1-A: Nacht/Belial, Lyle, Satanel (With the Morningstar, however this required massive calculations and he cant do it in a short amount of time), Beelzebub, Judas Strife (After possessed by Beel), Astaroth, Lilliel/Gabriel (Should be counted Uriel, Raphael, Michael and they can scaled from her)

7-B -> 7-A: Known Christ (Stated by Masada that he is comparable with Leonhart and Malleus)

I think Vera Cross also have some feats too, but idk about her so kek.

Some angels are just the fragments or leftover of creation from ancient civilization so they didnt have that much power, in short they are weak AF, we can put them in low tier.

We always knew who was the strongest in our heart

Watched the PL playlist again. Kek at Lyle acting up at Ennis even while he's banging her, and then going for slaps when he tried to explain why he needed her clothes lol.

Another interesting thing of Lyle is he's got a pretty good nose, as he can tell that the drinks Ennis provided for him were poisoned, even knowing how many types there are in there. But due to his particular constitution, he doesn't get drunk from it.

Minor stuff but not a bad thing to know about.

This is the Sephiroth's structure as well as (*Spoiler*) how the old Sodom divided:

1. Keter - "Crown"

2. Chokhmah - "Wisdom"

3. Binah - "Understanding"

4. Chesed - "Kindness"

5. Gevurah - "Discipline"

6. Tiferet - "Beauty"

7. Netzach - "Eternity"

8. Hod - "Splendour"

9. Yesod - "Foundation"

10. Malkuth - "Kingship"

Because Keter is the highest, hence when you reached it, you have reached the Throne itself

actually its curious he put meth as the same rank as the yatsuhagi

TISSG7Redgrave said:
actually its curious he put meth as the same rank as the yatsuhagi
IIRC methuselah have been weakened at the time he fought LDO, prime methuselah originally is a God from world of Mercurius

sorry to slightly derail but wouldn't that mean we need a prime key for meth? But i guess the main discussion would be else where

TISSG7Redgrave said:
sorry to slightly derail but wouldn't that mean we need a prime key for meth?
But i guess the main discussion would be else where
Indeed it is, and based on Masada's tweet too

Eh IDK about adding a Prime Key for Methuselah cuz we don't really know exactly how powerful he was there compared to when he showed up in IkaBey.

Then again he WAS put in the same category amongst the likes of the Yatsukahagi and the Angels and Demons, so maybe there is something to it for Prime Methuselah.

IDK, I'm more uncertain with it anyways than outright disagreeing with a key. But Meth isn't part of this so it'll have to be for another time to discuss.

There's absolutely no indication about Lui being weakened as of the time of IKaBey. Absolutely none. If anything it's said he resisted fading away along nearly all of the world's Mystery, and his siblings. Masada said (in a Nico Stream from 2016 or so) that Anti Angels/Dust Angels were roughly planet level, and put them in the same tier as Mid Game Yakou, Amakasu's strongest Gods, or Briah Reinhard. And given Mid Game Yakou is Taikyoku-less Yatsukahagi level more or less by mid game, this makes sense.

>Checks Meth's profile here.

I don't see there about him being weakened so he looks about right for the most part as he is, so Trex's right.

Leader9 said:
his name should be Ryle (not Lyle) https://imgur.com/a/xuqVuHL
This is all a matter of how you choose to romanize his name. I personally think Lyle fits better. Ryle is the name the OP credits give him and honestly, it wouldn't be the first time of shaky romanization from Japanese developers we've seen.

Also, I would shy away at taking Masada's tiers for Pantheon (or whichever) as if all characters listed are exactly equal. Cause if we mixed Masada's Pantheon tier list with his earlier 2016 tier, that means Methuselah is in the same tier as the guy who one shot him. Which is totally ridiculous. Aside from Belial having hype of being able to kill Muzan, which was never shown (though possible through weird interactions or something, given his Megiddo has a direct connection the Throne), weaker Anti Angels (also considered mere support units. To Satanel, Belial is the only true Anti Angel in the strictest sense) have multi continental feats at full power, so putting Belial's sheer destructive power in the tier Masada put him in 2016 is not really farfetched. There's also Masada's 2013 interview for Akebono no Hikari's scenario, which had him say Paradise Lost's characters were not on Reinhard's level.

Plus, all characters from Pantheon (or nearly all) are Aeons based upon their originals, and recreated from Kouha's Pantheon. Her understanding of the characters affects these recreations, and their power.

>Cause if we mixed Masada's Pantheon tier list with his earlier 2016 tier, that means Methuselah is in the same tier as the guy who one shot him. Which is totally ridiculous.

That would be pretty ridiculous, I see now. Well Reinhard COULD still be much much higher anyways given his casual feat but I still see the point there.

Eh for rn, I'll just continue on with the PL playlist for a bit.

Im still waiting for the Sephiroth's explaination part and how Satanel's machines can drill out from them (The Gate of Heaven and Gate of Abyss)

Back