• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For Strongest 5-A (BlazBlue vs. Shinza Banshou) - Takehaya Susano'o no Mikoto vs Host of Nacht Lyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see mayhem here just gonna point out that Nacht would passively space distort, poison and corrode anything with sin alone and his opening move is glare that commands ppl to just die so yeah.

Nacht in control as Nacht has unlimited uses of megiddo and will use it all the time. Not to mention EoS loses glare death hax and only can use it 3 times

Right, thought so. So that means Sin and its defences will be Passive then, how soon are they likely to use Megiddo? As I'm pretty sure Susano'o resists everything else, the Passives and the Glare... Unless said Passives are High 1-A?

nacht uses it willy milly so the entire area will be passively eroding and poisoned with spatial crap (they are sin by nature so...). His literal glare which commands ppl to just commit die is high 1-A in nature as only sin bearers or smth similar can resist.

Yeah, I vote Nacht Lyle for his Passive High 1-A defence (Invulnerability) and his High 1-A Megiddo being too much for even OP Blazblue guy to deal with.

I don't think he'll be done for a while.

Might be better to close this as a stomp and then just create a new match at a later date if the BlazBlue revisions (or whatever) take too much longer.

I believe it best to just declare this fight as a stomp.

If someone ever comes forward and disagrees with this conclusion, then they can make another thread to present their arguments - but until then, this victory goes to Lyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back