• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
That was suppose to be the title for DI revisions warren smh

But for realz its some small revisions for some characters:

Lyle: He'll get updated with affecting BDE type 3 due to his scaling and able to affect + kill muzan so I can add either the god's physiology page or abilities needed to affect them i guess

Satanael: Gets all the resistance of lyle and judas by virtue of having a stronger sin and would scale to those two.

Sin and Mana users: Invulnerability reasoning rewrite to (Can only be affected by Sin/Mana or an energy source similar in potency including hax such as Raphael's BFR which was noted to be useless against Belial due to Ast's sin not being on his level) as things like dimensional BFR of raphael is useless against lyle. This is to not confuse ppl that its only related to damage considering all forms of attacks if not in that potency will fall flat.

Agree: 7

Disagree:

WRYYYYYYYYYY (neutral):

Last edited:
Lyle, yeah.

Satanel, He should since his Sin is much stronger than Lyle's and it definitely shouldn't at least be lower than Judas who can survive some of Lyle's/Belial's attacks.

For Sin and Mana Users, yeah this one we just never thought about during the time me and Red were working on the drafts and it never occurred to us until after they were implemented. As Red puts above here, Sin and Mana isn't actually just anything for damage, it also extends to anything of hax such as Raphael's ability that Ast can access. Basically, anything that's not of either nature, especially if one is not equal to that of Sin, won't be able to affect any Sin or even Mana users for that matter.

we got 6 who agree and 2 of them are staff. how many more do we need?

Last edited:
ik that's the same scan for high-godly but i was planning to simplify to it: Due to being able to affect and muzan he should be able to affect a hadou gods physiology while negating both their immortality and regeneration. I'll probs just move it to death hax as an additional justification

@TISSG7Redgrave That works just as well too. Plus I get the impression it's best to add that for Death Hax if anything considering not many will realize just how potent Belial's Megiddo really is if it can affect and kill Muzan who per WoG by Masada (speaking from Pre-Pantheon mainly here), Muzan > Mithra > K3 Gods so his death hax can work on a Hadou God or someone of similar nature as powerful as Muzan.

Nvm the edits are done. Tell me if they look ok or not just to be sure i'm not 100% sure if it looks ok. Seems fine but eh @Qliphoth_Bacikal help pls.

Probably just some minor text stuff like spacing that's gotta be worked on later but from the looks of it, they're all good otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back