• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Paradise Lost (respect thread) that no one asked for

Tbh i dont care if the feats in KKK are incorrectly translated or not, i just want enough translation to read the PLOTTTTTT

Personally I'd wish there was a Silverio translation as much as there was that of K3 or Senshinkan.

Granted it got picked up by a different company and is being continued or some such last I heard, it getting a local translation will take...ehhh another forever to come lol

Daniel Collinson said:
i just want enough translation to read the PLOTTTTTT
Oh what kind of plot sir? OVO *Gets sequere naturam'ed*

But for realz u think we need a blog to explain like Keter and how the angels and demons work no?

The image with Nacht and Lyle. Doesn't that sphere thing look like Muzan's...thing? Take a picture of Muzan flowing emanation in Pantheon and compare it to that sphere thing.

Wait no. It also looks like that Methuselah's as well. Probably just a coincidence.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Daniel Collinson said:
i just want enough translation to read the PLOTTTTTT
Oh what kind of plot sir? OVO *Gets sequere naturam'ed*
But for realz u think we need a blog to explain like Keter and how the angels and demons work no?
Yeah i think....why not, cause you know, unlike DI and KKK i think PL didnt gain enough notice

So i "Screw this, let's make a RT for PL. Plus the profiles here are outdated anyway, this could be a chance to revamp them".

TonySansNom said:
The image with Nacht and Lyle. Doesn't that sphere thing look like Muzan's...thing? Take a picture of Muzan flowing emanation in Pantheon and compare it to that sphere thing.
Wait no. It also looks like that Methuselah's as well. Probably just a coincidence.
That's just portal out of Sodom that leads to Zoar in the outside world (and I don't mean Zoar as in, Hisouten's world, but this city-state Satanel's Pandemonium is located in) IIRC. Huge quantities of Sin accumulated in the same spot can distort and warp space, so that's only natural.

IIRC, that is a fake Zoar created by Satanel, people there are planted with a computer chip and only act as it have been progammed.

Trexalfa29 said:
That's just portal out of Sodom that leads to Zoar in the outside world (and I don't mean Zoar as in, Hisouten's world, but this city-state Satanel's Pandemonium is located in) IIRC. Huge quantities of Sin accumulated in the same spot can distort and warp space, so that's only natural.
I see thanks for telling me.

It kinda does look like an actual attack tho.

Anyways, Part 7 shows up Judas Strife showing up and his personality sorta reminds me of Shirou's from DI (maybe that's something consistent for them through each series?). And that song thing he did, while no voice for that part, was...something, and it was pretty wild considering it drove everyone around to go crazy and even Lyle/Nacht couldn't help but go to attack him, which seemed as tho it was made for that purpose.

Both talk to each other for a bit and then fight, with Judas being all for range as he shoots his gun at an alarming rate (he's apparently shooting it one handed and at a rate of fire greater than that of a machine gun) while Lyle tries to dodge and weave through the hail of bullets and use any bystanders who happen to be around his meatshields. Judas also never reloaded his gun despite how much he's been shooting, which Nacht/Lyle later discovered why as it was revealed to be some sort of parasite called "Steel Eater" that allows Judas to shoot compressed air or something. Before that, it was thought that it combines with metal molecules when it touches the air and destroys a persons blood cells upon contact.

Long story short, Nacht/Lyle figured that setting some of the place on fire would render Judas' "magic bullets" useless as it'll dissipate mid-flight. Judas isn't bothered by this as he takes in the challenge as he and Nacht/Lyle go for one final attack, but Nacht ends up giving Lyle the Flames of Beliel just as Lyle's Deathscythe was about to hit Judas, whose bullet only managed to graze his cheek. The sudden act of him getting the flames kinda hinder Lyle's intention of cutting off Judas' head, instead only managing to take his arm with the gun off, where it then decomposes to dust in the air, with Lyle noting it to be corrosive in the same way the air in M District is like.

This and that on the flames and Judas being briefly hindered before getting excited again, both were about to attack each other again with one more final attack before Lil apparently comes to push them away...I think.

That's about as much as I remember it. Oh that and Lyle also did another head smashing feat so at this point rn he's solidly Wall level and should be Supersonic ish from getting around Judas bullet sprays.

Well actually that's Nacht's doing kek.

Apparently half of Lyle's body is being controlled by Nacht throughout their fight with Judas, which sorta explains why he did as he did above kek. Doesn't really work when Judas just blows them with pieces.

Man it's been a while since the last comment lol.

Just bumping this as I have continued with Morthra's ParaLost PL yet again.

Recapping so far in terms of feats, I've so much have seen Lyle be a solid 9-B at this point as well as Supersonic give or take. That much as I know. Judas is also 9-B if mainly through his gun and his Steel Eater, which again seems to be some parasite that connects with the air and shoots out it as compressed air bullets, which can turn someone into a bloody mess and can even threaten Nacht/Lyle with it when they got shot.

So as for the parts I've watched since the last one above:

Part 8: Lil stops Lyle and Judas from killing each other, even managing to suppress Nacht so Lyle can get back control of his body. Dood goes unconcious from wounds and Judas himself is left alone to go though he himself is just as badly injured if not worse than Lyle from Lil's intervention.

Part 9: After Lyle awakes from his injuries, of which he's told by Ennis, who took care of him, that he's been asleep for 4 days, he goes to M District to heal up (tho not before giving Ennis in a goodbye kiss...while putting on her a metal face mask and throwing the key away after locking it haha). Interesting thing is Lyle's injuries are this bad and he explains how fast Nacht can regenerate from it if he was in control and in the M District compared to Lyle himself. Other than just staying there to heal up is Lyle talking to Lil about how and why Sodom is as it is including its name as the "Isolated City". There's even an interesting bit of Lyle seeing Lil in a dress like some flashback, which tells us that they have some kind of relation before or there's a whole 'nother meaning to why he had that vision.

Part 10: Not exclusively Lyle this time, we have Judas meeting up with Clemens (one of the three leaders of the Infinite Viper, and titled "King of Crawling Insects" or some such). Mainly it was about giving Judas a new arm after Nacht/Lyle F'd it up but he refuses, then Carmine, who seemingly has some association with the Vipers, comes into their convo. She even gives Judas a gun, with said gun being the same one Lyle had Lil found in the M District ruins before he leaves to his own devices. Carmine talks with Clemens and, following in agreement with Judas about Clemens shadowed covered men with "cybernetics" she crushes one of their necks with her own cybernetic arm. Clemens ends up seeing the point in someway and also destroys his men with his "power"...but with more than just that and what happens to them when he hits them.

Edit: That's about the most I've seen here and what I recall. Summary wise, Lyle is 9-B solidly at the point of where I've watched and is Supersonic with a regen potency and speed determined by whose in control, and Judas himself has some weapon that uses the air as compressed bullets that can screw someone up and later gets a more powerful gun from Carmine that Lyle gave to her. And ofc Clemens dealing some acid like damage and his own Wall busting feat.

Don't think there's no given tier as they haven't gotten to doing anything yet far as I'm aware.

If the ones Clemens was with, and also one shotted too, with the vid I was recently at are anything like the ones in the prologue that Nacht F'd up, they apparently coated themselves with artificial skin with enhanced regen function (sadly they don't explain at what exact degree) and have replaced their skeleton with one made of titanium and ceramic.

And Nacht (probably even Lyle too maybe), Carmine, and Clemens can one shot them despite that. Again only going by the TL vids and all of what I can remember so that's about as much as I can tell ya there.

I see. Probably the one fit with cyborg most is Known Christ, my friend said Known in the later have his body enhanced with high-quality cyborg tech.

Bump again.

Been really preoccupied with playing GOW and DMC5 these days so I've been pretty slow on trying to really get around with ParaLost. Still haven't given up on it tho, just letting that be out there.

Watched parts 12 and 13 and these two vids are the last of ParaLost's Chapter 1 segment. All of it was Lil going to the lowest layer of M District, where Lyle goes not knowing it was more or less a trap for Nacht to take over him there. Throughout the trip from D4 to the M district we see the miasma getting stronger and stronger to the point that it completely blocks Lyle's view while walking there and is so potent it can take up some physical form as well as distort space itself. This was talked about in one of the earlier parts when Lyle was trying to recover from his wounds of his fight with Judas as some rumor at first but this is now apparently true.

Anyways as Lyle's heading to the lowest layer, which I think is the Abyss or something(?), his body is being strengthen as well as his senses and something about a sixth sense? DK about that last one but I either forgot or didn't pay attention. Anyhow Lyle is "talking" to Nacht and the latter points out to Lil, whose sitting down by some rubble and singing some weird chant that awakens some really rusty Angels that look like this. A particularly big one starts swinging around, including crushing some smaller angels and are strong enough for Lyle to keep caution from it despite being slow.

Some talking comes between the two (Lyle and Nacht), and Nacht comes to warn Lyle in time of seeing a condensed beam of light coming towards his view. The dialogue doesn't seem to make sense on whether Lyle was grazed or not, but he states here that he'd be done for if he takes it head o. Big angel starts to charge its shot agai, and it fires only for Lyle to jump over it (possible Relativistic+ feat perhaps?).

This also comes up as Lyle or whoever at this point states that normal attacks can't harm an Angel as well this here. Lyle needs to kill it with said method ish so he has exactly what he needs, with some begrudging help from Nacht, in the form of the Flames of Beliel. Some chanting comes including a certain four stage process you all should be familiar with lol, and he unleashes the flames, bisecting the big angel along with the rest of them and even affecting the very landscape they were i.

Everything else from this point after is about the same as what Morthra told me and Redgrave sometime ago on his wall: Nacht comes to try and take control of Lyle to kill Lil only for Lyle to take back control in time. Then he comes to promise taking Lil to the "outside" as well as making his goal to protect Lil from Nacht if only to also spite him about it. And after meeting with Carmine and Ennis again we have Satanel finally appearing on screen talking on a communicator with Judas like stuff about staying in Sodom cuz his Sin has "awoken" cuz of Lyle's and Satanel allowing him so along with keeping track of Lyle and Lil while also not killing the former due to being a part of his plans.

And thus ends Chapter 1 from there.

Been busy playing Subahibi that forgot my thread exist, kek

So apparently those are the Dust Angels i guess(?), from the look i think they are inferior Angels that probably used from the Great War. The text also stated that can draw energy from higher dimension and required something like that in order to kill them

Finally Quintenssence and Sin here

Daniel Collinson said:
Been busy playing Subahibi that forgot my thread exist, kek

So apparently those are the Dust Angels i guess(?), from the look i think they are inferior Angels that probably used from the Great War. The text also stated that can draw energy from higher dimension and required something like that in order to kill them

Finally Quintenssence and Sin here
What? Dust Angel is the same thing as Anti Angel.

@Red: OOOOF

@Trex: Are there any true Angels that show up later in ParaLost? I'm guessing from where I'm at the ones I saw were Dust/Anti Angels, not the...Angels Angels? I'm guessing Ast and Lil are those who are Angels but was wondering if anymore show up besides those two...

Maybe. That or like Reinahrd or the main K3 cast, they'll have 1-A hax/abilities.

I'll have to relook Morthra's convo and watch the playthrough myself to see.

Most likely High 6-A with 1-A hax/abilities.

This is of course coming from someone with limited knowledge on PL.

That's probably either some scaling with Lyle being on the level of the Three Commanders or ParaLost actually has planet level feats in their own VN.

Dk which but thinking it's the former.

So I just got up to date with Morthra's playlist, and going back to his convo with me and Red on his wall, we're REALLY far from ending Chapter 2. Case you guys haven't bothered to watch his stuff, it takes about 13 vids of his to do just Chapter 1 alone. 14 if you count the prologue where it ends with him and Lil "meeting". That and apparently it's been just over a week since the last vid so things will be pretty slow from here on out on ParaLost updates.

Speaking of ParaLost there's also this Morthra said regarding "Quintessence" and Sin:

"As for Quintessence and Sin, they're different. I use Quintessence to refer to the power that the angels use, but that's not entirely correct. Quintessence specifically is a "fifth DNA base pair that all angels and demons possess". Angels channel Mana/Gaia energy when they invoke their artes (and also a smaller amount to simply exist, without which they would die), and due to the construction of Pandemonium, Satanael is in complete control of it. Sin is the opposite of Mana/Gaia energy. They cancel each other out, but Sin will almost always win in a fight between the two.

Think of it like this. Possessing Quintessence puts you a degree of transcendance above baseline. Using Sin puts you a degree of transcendance above that. Mana and Sin are both manifestations of Muzan's power, as a 1-A being, so anyone who can use it is on that level as well, as a Hadou God Cell."

I'm not entirely suggesting of putting these guys on 1-A but I think at the very least we can treat this as having their abilities on the scale of 1-A in a manner similar to Reinhard's abilities and spear or that of the K3 cast...I think. IDK, but I'm not sure if I'd feel right putting them beyond Multi Continental (or Planet level according to Masada's pre-Pantheon scaling). Then again I do want to see those High 6-A feats of ParaLost so there will be lots of talks for it later once we finally reach that point.

We'll just have to give Morthra his time to do all this until then.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
@Red: OOOOF@Trex: Are there any true Angels that show up later in ParaLost? I'm guessing from where I'm at the ones I saw were Dust/Anti Angels, not the...Angels Angels? I'm guessing Ast and Lil are those who are Angels but was wondering if anymore show up besides those two...
Those were true Angels but, aside from those? Only Lil and Ast (both are super high rank in comparison to those mooks you just saw, and Ast is classified under Dust Angel because of a spoilery reason). Dust Angel=what's sometimes called a Demon in Paralost. They are "Angels designed to kill Angels", anti-existences to the perfect lifeforms, and the greatest weapons of Old Sodom (though they never held allegiance to the city at all, they are Satanel's greatest tools). The extra stories feature more of them though.

Ahhhh. And I can tell alone at least one or two more that are Dust Angels as well from there going by the much earlier comments above.

Right, thanks.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
time to binge watch it to hell...and hopefully get smth there lolz
You couldnt imagine my happiness after discovered the above playlist by accident. No really, I just discovered it by pure accident. So might as well share it here.

The Novel was great though, I loved how they used Keter as the area where the throne is.

Back