• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Paradise Lost (respect thread) that no one asked for

Trexalfa29 said:
There's absolutely no indication about Lui being weakened as of the time of IKaBey. Absolutely none. If anything it's said he resisted fading away along nearly all of the world's Mystery, and his siblings. Masada said (in a Nico Stream from 2016 or so) that Anti Angels/Dust Angels were roughly planet level, and put them in the same tier as Mid Game Yakou, Amakasu's strongest Gods, or Briah Reinhard. And given Mid Game Yakou is Taikyoku-less Yatsukahagi level more or less by mid game, this makes sense.
You know where i can re-watch Masada's nico stream? But i think probably it's been so long so it will be hard to find it again now

Daniel Collinson said:
Trexalfa29 said:
There's absolutely no indication about Lui being weakened as of the time of IKaBey. Absolutely none. If anything it's said he resisted fading away along nearly all of the world's Mystery, and his siblings. Masada said (in a Nico Stream from 2016 or so) that Anti Angels/Dust Angels were roughly planet level, and put them in the same tier as Mid Game Yakou, Amakasu's strongest Gods, or Briah Reinhard. And given Mid Game Yakou is Taikyoku-less Yatsukahagi level more or less by mid game, this makes sense.
You know where i can re-watch Masada's nico stream? But i think probably it's been so long so it will be hard to find it again now
Wasn't it Light Cafe's 3rd issue? I think it was. Also, found a statement Masada made for an interview from Dengeki Online about Akebono no Hikari's scenario, back in 2013. Reinhard and Ren>Paralost characters>Three Commanders. He also says KKK's characters are weaker than Paralost's, but I can't seem to find his statement comparing KKK's cast to Dies' for some reason, and I know it exists. Going by his latest tiers, most of the Eastern Expedition is solidly below the level of the Three Commanders.

þ¼¼õ©ëÕñ®ÒüîþÑ×µá╝Òü½Òü¬Òéïõ╗ÑÕëìÒüäÒüƒõ©ûþòî´╝ê『PARADISE LOST』)Òü«Òé¡ÒâúÒâ®Òü¿ÒÇü『þÑ×ÕÆÆþÑ×Õ¿üþÑ׵Ѣ』Òé¡ÒâúÒâ®ÒüºÕ╝ÀÒüòÒéƵ»öÞ╝âÒüÖÒéïÒü¬ÒéëÞ¬░Òü¿Þ¬░ÒüîÒü®ÒéîÒüÅÒéëÒüäÒéÅÒüƒÒéèÕÉêÒüêÒéï……Òü¿ÒüäÒüåµî絿ÖÒü»ÒüéÒéèÒü¥ÒüÖÒüï´╝ƒÒÇÇ『Dies irae』Òü¿『þÑ×ÕÆÆþÑ×Õ¿üþÑ׵Ѣ』ÒüºÒü»ÒééÒüåÞ¿ÇÕÅèÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü«ÒüºÒÇü『PARADISE LOST』Òü½ÒééÒüèÚíÿÒüäÒüùÒü¥ÒüÖ´╝êÒé¬ÒéÀÒüåÒüñÒüéÒü¬ÒüïÒüùÒüôÒüòÒéô)

ÒÇÇ『PARADISE LOST』Òü«Òé¡ÒâúÒâ®Òü»Õ╝ÀÒüäÒéê´╝üÒÇÇÒüºÒééÒÇüÒü®ÒéîÒüÉÒéëÒüäÒüáÒéìÒüå……『Dies irae』Òü«ÕñºÚÜèÚòÀÒéêÒéèÒü»Õ╝ÀÒüäÒü¿µÇØÒüúÒüƒÒü╗ÒüåÒüîÒüäÒüäÒüºÒüÖÒü¡ÒÇéÒüºÒééÒÇüÒâ®ÒéñÒâ│ÒâÅÒâ½ÒâêÒéêÒéèÒü»Õ╝▒ÒüäÒÇé『þÑ×ÕÆÆþÑ×Õ¿üþÑ׵Ѣ』Òé¡ÒâúÒâ®Òü»Þô«ÒéäÒâ®ÒéñÒâ│ÒâÅÒâ½ÒâêÒü«ÕƒƒÒü½Õ▒èÒüäÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒü«ÒüºÒÇü『PARADISE LOST』Òé¡ÒâúÒâ®Òü»『þÑ×ÕÆÆþÑ×Õ¿üþÑ׵Ѣ』Òé¡ÒâúÒâ®ÒéêÒéèÒééÕ░æÒüùÕ╝ÀÒüäÒüÅÒéëÒüäÒüºÒüÖÒü¡ÒÇé

@Trexalfa: Is that before or after Hadou ascended Reinhard and Ren? Before being what they were just before and after...ofc when they become Gods.

Before would make sense while after is just a huge ass power gap between them and where ParaLost caps out at.

The KKK characters i think "lacks" of material needed, like in PL we have advanced technologies and can use "Mana" or "Sin", DI have Karl Kraft's Ewigkeit and we all know what it is. After Hajun wiped out Marie's era basically there is nothing left to use, aside from the remnant of the old world such as Ougon's spear.

In short the main cast of KKK before achieved Taikyoku and Gudoushin status, pretty much they have nothing to support them.

Daniel Collinson said:
The KKK characters i think "lacks" of material needed, like in PL we have advanced technologies and can use "Mana" or "Sin", DI have Karl Kraft's Ewigkeit and we all know what it is. After Hajun wiped out Marie's era basically there is nothing left to use, aside from the remnant of the old world such as Ougon's spear.
In short the main cast of KKK before achieved Taikyoku and Gudoushin status, pretty much they have none to support them.
Dunno about that really. Hajun's Tengu Dou allows some ******* crazy shit to happen. It allows stuff like magic (Juuryoku) to exist while still abiding by the world's laws, leading to Omnyoudou's existence, and that's how you get someone as strong as Ryuumei around (albeit she's a massive outlier. Pinnacle of humanity and all that). Plus, there's still stuff like over the top fighting styles like the ones used by Soujirou (Ishigami Shinto Ryuu) and Shiori (Kujou Koujin Ryuu), as well as Uho Hou. And that's without taking into account most of the cast is polluted by Anna's Yin.

Still i think the KKK cast lacks too much stuffs compared to PL or DI

I mean, PL we have technologies that can interfer with higher dimensions in Sephiroth, Mana - Energy for the angels that connected with Gate of Eternity and Sin - Energy for the demons that connected with Gate of AByss

In DI, Mercurius created Ewigkeit formula and user can evolve through each state, more souls consumed = more powerful you are, and created your own law with Briah/Atziluth stuffs.

KKK is just mostly rely on the remnant from old world and the power that Hajun spreaded out kek.

Well btw we should back to PL's topic since it's kinda off-tracks now.

Daniel Collinson said:
Well btw we should back to PL's topic since it's kinda off-tracks now.
I mean, PL is still part of Shinza Bansho, like the others so we are still in topic :v

This thread is unnecesary since we can talk in the masadaverse discussion thread

I think i should create this thread to be more specific about PL, plus im afraid the messages can be flushed away considering how many masada discussion threads we already have.

Moreover few people talk about PL here, need to attract more though \m/

Things about PL needed to be explained:

- Angels and Demons

- Mana and Sin

- The Gates

- Tree of Sephiroth as well as PL's cosmology (basically what is the universe of Muzan's era looks like and whatever the **** he have in it)

- Technologies that Satanel created

I mean, many of us don't know much about PL besides the basic plot and it's connection with DI/KKK but since someone decided to post the play list (I wonder why the duck he didn't posted it before) I could take my time and watch everything.

I am sure I'm not the only one who was expecting a TL of the game, so people will watch the play list and start commenting here or in the other thread.

Just watched Part 3 and 4 of it now. Lyle is having the weirdest experience of having to deal with Lilliel lol, going from how naive she is to even dealing with her nonreaction of touching her kek.

In 3, Lilliel can also grow her wings and put them back, able to fly out of the hole where Lyle fell through and found her with the latter for what Lyle described as being a "round trip of twenty kilometers". Not sure what to make of this other than being both a lifting strength feat (for carrying Lyle's weight with her's) and a stamina feat possibly to do all that.

In 4, Lyle has some weird mental battle with Nacht who still takes up his form and both are pretty evenly matched in terms of speed and power. Lyle, however, comes out on top by ripping out his throat (along with his spinal cord) and crushing his skull in. Tho all the while before to after it Nacht does talk about "not wanting to kill people anymore" which I think will be relevant later on. Plus that battle thing they had is definitely not the one where Lyle merges with Nacht and takes over his powers so this won't be the last one they have an encounter...which is funny cuz Lyle notes that their mental battle isn't even the first time either kek.

And ofc, Lyle having to deal with Lil's blunt naiveness kek.

If I'm feeling it, I may watch another part or 2 by the end of today.

Lyle having to fend off Nacht is basically routine for him. They are at an eternal stalemate in his mindscape, less Nacht actually manages to completely subsume him.

Tony di bugalu said:
I mean, many of us don't know much about PL besides the basic plot and it's connection with DI/KKK but since someone decided to post the play list (I wonder why the duck he didn't posted it before) I could take my time and watch everything.
I am sure I'm not the only one who was expecting a TL of the game, so people will watch the play list and start commenting here or in the other thread.
>Implying I know the basic Plot

Daniel Collinson said:
Things about PL needed to be explained:
- Angels and Demons

- Mana and Sin

- The Gates

- Tree of Sephiroth as well as PL's cosmology (basically what is the universe of Muzan's era looks like and whatever the **** he have in it)

- Technologies that Satanel created
Explaining all of these things would be fantastic.

Watched more of PL. Think that's about enough from the playlist.

Interesting worldbuilding it has so far, going from a world torn by some great war (guessing this is what Muzan had run amok until it calmed down) to being a desolate world that the setting takes place in. Even left behind stuff for those who survived up to the stories point, like a gun that's five times heavier than a normal one and strong enough to turn a two story house to dust.

But apparently Lyle doesn't like guns and neither does Lil. Speaking of this, Lyle also had Lil go find something while he rested as he talks about how he doesn't seem to remember anything except for his name from there, which I don't know if he does know or not by the end but I'll keep a watch for that.

The miasma in one part of the area, think District M or something of that, is pretty damn corrosive since you have to have heavy protective gear on else you melt in minutes. Even that one mutant person Lyle/Nacht fought in the prologue was melting as it tried (keyword "tried") to kill Lyle/Nacht. But for someone like Lyle, he can endure it as do Lilliel.

Last part I came across is it had a group of peeps called the Infinite Viper that seems intent on wanting to take control of Sodom or something, but have a thorn stuck on their side in the form of the "God of Death", Lyle. One of them suggests sending in Judas Strife, whose apparently someone that can do the job in killing Lyle. Then it cuts to Lyle getting into some awkward situation with Ennis, the chick she banged earlier and got her clothes so Lil can wear something in public while poor Lyle is stuck having to hear through all of this lol plus Carmine (a chick whose really good at restoring or checking stuff on relics from the previous mentioned war). Even ends with him having to make a decision on what kinds of breasts he likes (small, medium, big) and there's a fourth option that has him say he likes all kinds only to get shatted on by all three cuz of it lol.

Edit: Still alright so far, but damn do I wish it had more VA's.

The fact that Lot and Known Christ doesnt have his own VA, even Nacht/Belial too is a crime.

If PL ever get a remake, then 2 things needed to be done: Fix the art and get the Protags some seiyuus

For reals. I think that, and somewhat the art, is what kills off ParaLost and is generally not favored upon to read compared to its more successful...successors.

Art is definitely one thing, although IDK if Lil should look more like Marie if Masada's tweet about it here is anything to go by lol. And for sure, getting the protags if not everyone else a freaking VA is a must.

I can't believe that Lot's hair when he's standing in the rain looks far better than his normal state. Too messy like the Kamijou Touma dude from To Aru

ÔÇòÔÇò"Õ║º"ÒéÀÒâ¬Òâ╝Òé║Òü«2õ¢£þø«Òü¿3õ¢£þø«Òü»Òé│Òâ│ÒéÀÒâÑÒâ╝Òâ×ÕîûÒüòÒéîÒü¥ÒüùÒüƒÒÇé1õ¢£þø«ÒüºÒüéÒéï『PARADISE LOST』Òü«Òé│Òâ│ÒéÀÒâÑÒâ╝Òâ×ÕîûÒéäÒâ¬ÒâíÒéñÒé»Òü«õ║êÕ«ÜÒü»ÒüéÒéèÒü¥ÒüÖÒüï´╝ƒ

ÒÇÇ……Òü¬ÒüäÒüºÒüÖÒü¡ÒÇéÞç¬ÕêåÒü«ÕêåÞ║½ÒüîÒüäÒüƒÒéëÒéäÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü¿µÇØÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒüæÒü®Òü¡´╝êþ¼æ)ÒÇéÒééÒüùÒéäÒéïÒéôÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒéëÒÇüÕ«îÕà¿Òü½Òâ¬ÒâíÒéñÒé»ÒéÆÒüùÒüªÒÇüÒéñÒâüÒüïÒéëõ¢£Òéèþø┤ÒüùÒüƒÒüäÒüÅÒéëÒüäÒü«µ░ùÕêåÒüºÒüÖÒÇéÒüºÒééÒÇüÒü»ÒüƒÒüùÒüªÒüØÒéîÒüîÕú▓ÒéîÒéïÒü«Òüï´╝ƒÒÇÇÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒü«ÒüîÕòÅÚíîÒüºÒüÖÒÇéõ¢£µÑ¡ÚçÅÒü½ÞªïÕÉêÒüúÒüƒÕ»¥õ¥íÒüîÒüéÒéîÒü░ÒüäÒüäÒü«ÒüºÒüÖÒüîÒÇé

ÒÇǵÿöÒÇüÒâªÒâ╝ÒéÂÒâ╝Òü½µû░õ¢£Òü¿Òâ¬ÒâíÒéñÒé»þëê『PARADISE LOST』Òü«Òü®ÒüíÒéëÒüîÒüäÒüäÒüïÞü×ÒüìÒü¥ÒüùÒüƒÒÇéÒüØÒüåÒüùÒüƒÒéëÒÇüÕ£ºÕÇÆþÜäÒü½µû░õ¢£ÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒéôÒüºÒüÖÒÇé『PARADISE LOST』Òü»µÇØÒüäÕç║µÀ▒Òüäõ¢£ÕôüÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéèÒü¥ÒüÖÒüîÒÇüÒééÒüåµÇØÒüäÕç║Òü«Òü¥Òü¥Õ░üÕì░ÒüùÒüƒÒü╗ÒüåÒüîÒüäÒüäÒéôÒüÿÒéâÒü¬ÒüäÒüïÒü¬Òü¿´╝êþ¼æ)

PL Remake never *cri*

A thought came to me while talking with Red on Discord.

It's not just Lyle we'll have to change up but also the others we have currently on this wikia and those who have yet to be made (Know Christ, for one). Which also gave me another thought that the verse page of Masada will have to be updated at some point cuz that's also outdated in...well a lot of things. Power of the verse being one, and that being the blog which given we now sorta have the VFB there can be something of work to get by there but...yeah...

That last part I won't touch on but a proper, updated one will have be made at some point. When and by whom, idk. At least with ParaLost rn here, the other profiles will also have to be reworked, not just Lyle but I think that's probably a given at this point as well. Especially with Satanal.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
A thought came to me while talking with Red on Discord.
It's not just Lyle we'll have to change up but also the others we have currently on this wikia and those who have yet to be made (Know Christ, for one). Which also gave me another thought that the verse page of Masada will have to be updated at some point cuz that's also outdated in...well a lot of things. Power of the verse being one, and that being the blog which given we now sorta have the VFB there can be something of work to get by there but...yeah...

That last part I won't touch on but a proper, updated one will have be made at some point. When and by whom, idk. At least with ParaLost rn here, the other profiles will also have to be reworked, not just Lyle but I think that's probably a given at this point as well. Especially with Satanal.
Eh just askin, who's Ren here...

Ah.

Btw I watched another vid of Morthra's today and we finally got Judas Strife coming on screen...and this guy has a ******* VA. And it's Shirou ******* Yusa lol.

I'd normally share what I've seen but I'm legit bored so I'm gonna be playing on my PS4 for tonight lol

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
Ah.
Btw I watched another vid of Morthra's today and we finally got Judas Strife coming on screen...and this guy has a ******* VA. And it's Shirou ******* Yusa lol.

I'd normally share what I've seen but I'm legit bored so I'm gonna be playing on my PS4 for tonight lol
All characters that voiced by Yamada Renaissance are Naraka's sensory

PL is Judas Strife

DI is Shirou

KKK is Sukuna

imagine them all in one room talking to each other. The amount of cuts over talking to selves

Hope i summary enough characters for PL here

Satanel

Lyle

Belial/Nacht

Beelzebub

Astaroth

Judas Strife (after became host of Beelzebub)

Lillliel/Gabriel

Uriel, Michael, Raphael (scaled from Lil)

Known Christ

the 3 leaders of Infinite Viper

Vera Cross

Misc: Artificial Angels and Demons that came from Abyss.

Back from PS4 play lol. Good 2 hours to get boredom out of the system lol.

Yup lol. INB4 Yamada Renaissance is once again Naraka so it comes full circle lol.

Oh yeah, that's a lot to go and add up on.

Also one other thing I didn't mention a bit earlier, but it seems that Morthra actually has all of the Masada games of Shinza and Senshinkan according to a reply he made to a comment on one of his PL vids. Sadly K3 is probably not gonna happen cuz its too hard for him to TL. Senshinkan, on the other hand, can be so but it seems that he has to finish them first before he gets to doing it...which also won't happen for a long time cuz y'know...telling me and Redgrave that he has to go grad school or some such after finishing up PL.

For reference of note on the first half, it's on Part 5 of his playlist.

Back