• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Versus Match-ups Addition Request Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Newendigo That is a stomp, kaguya is only planet level with one technique, and is a glass canon, all her hax gets negated, like her bfr gets negated by doom's portal creation.

@Fate Literally don't see how xemnas gets past eldrad's time manipulation, probability manipulation, mind manipulation, and ridiculous precog

@Celestial Now that I counted it by my self (I don't know if this is accurate). The user ALRF seems to have counted it as a 7-0 so I thought that it was legit. But I don't really know

Edmond : TISSG7, ALRF, Gargoyle, Monarch, NotEvenHuman

Unknown : Sage , Ramesses

The rules were changed since edmond stomped before, nothing much has happened since then, and now it looks like a stomp in ren's favor, not a good match up either way.

@EMMagolor That is a stomp due to stewie creating a timeline without his knowledge while rick can actively doing it, plus rick has far better inventions.

@Zack Only counted 5 legitamate reasons for ed winning besides reasoning like he one shots.

That godzilla vs superboy looks like a stomp, since superboy has no way of putting godzilla down due to regen and immortality while godzilla can put superboy down with instant death attacks, soul manipulation, existence erasure etc.

I already know that, edmond had 7 votes before they got restricted, then they got restricted and i don't see 7 votes for either of them afterwards.

The reasoning for many of he votes is EXTREMELY flimsy.... I don't think it should be added.

ZackMoon1234 said:
A recent match seems to have concluded.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/880233

Percy Jackson vs Natsu Dragneel = 8 - 2 in favor of Percy . Speed is equalized and High 6-C versions
Please remind me how the matchup is any fair? Percy has Achiles' Curse, it literally makes him invulnerable in any place on his body save for a small area behind his back, which Natsu is not aware of. Couple this with extreme heat resistance and hax like petrification, this is honestly in spite territory.

@BoomeYang

Just tried to put a thread where a match has been concluded, as that's what I've been doing .

BoomeYang said:
ZackMoon1234 said:
A recent match seems to have concluded.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/880233

Percy Jackson vs Natsu Dragneel = 8 - 2 in favor of Percy . Speed is equalized and High 6-C versions
Please remind me how the matchup is any fair? Percy has Achiles' Curse, it literally makes him invulnerable in any place on his body save for a small area behind his back, which Natsu is not aware of. Couple this with extreme heat resistance and hax like petrification, this is honestly in spite territory.
There have been arguments for both side, like Natsus higher AP and Percy doesnt have Medusas head as standart equipment.

ZackMoon1234 said:
@BoomeYang

Just tried to put a thread where a match has been concluded, as that's what I've been doing .
You were trying to get the match added by putting it here.

And again, not only is it possibly spite for Percy, but the votes are INCREDIBLY flimsy. It shouldn't be added.

You say it is borderline spite, then you say the votes are flimsy

There's something wrong there, but I'll let you figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back