• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is the official thread for requesting calcs to be done by more the members of the Calc Group and other senior editors.

However, this help is entirely optional, and the people who do the requesting cannot expect that anybody will somehow be automatically interested in doing the requested calcs.

It is not allowed to complain about delays in producing calcs. It is also strictly prohibited to spam the message walls of Admins and the members of the Calc group to have a look at the thread.

The calc group will have a final say as to whether a calc is feasible or not, and will discuss internally who is to do the calc.

In case a detoriation of any manner occurs, this forum thread will be shut down, and the calculation request project will be dissolved.

If a calculation has been performed and accepted, please add it to this page.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

This thread is only for posting requests, and for the calculation group to respond to said requests. Off-topic discussion is absolutely not allowed, and will result in the posts being deleted, and the ones responsible possibly receiving a block. However, you are allowed to answer questions from the calculation group members.

Thank you for making this, the old one was starting to crush my browser.

Anyway, I'll post a request I made awhile back that never got fufilled, if thats alright. I tried calcing this feat myself but it just gave me a headache. It starts at around 17:30~, and I want to know how fast Renamon's combat speed is. I'd be very grateful if anyone could calc it.

http://*********.io/digimon-tamers-episode-12

LlamaGod1411 said:
Ah Cool.

Can someone calc Naruto/Sasuke's strengths in Boruto:Naruto The Movie?
1.You provide no feat.

2.They didn't have any good feat in the movie.

@Kkapoios Well, a pretty normal downward kick from Sasuke sent Momshiki completely crashing through that huge boulder which I often mistake for a hill.

Naruto's punch effortlessly destroyed an equal size boulder too.

I don't know if it's possible, but could someone help me calculating the force applied by Scrooge to take down those two smokestacks (considering he uprooted them by moving the chains connected to them, as seen in the first page)? Thanks in advance =D

Tumblr lxwx44WKsD1qagpnjo1 1280 20160328092735860 20160514194029439

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1...voc-1995-the-giant-vs-hulk-hogan-part-6_sport

Skip to about 2:50

At WCW Halloween Havoc 1995, The "Over 400 Pound" Big Show in his very first match falls off the top of a 5 story building. Minutes Later, Hulk Hogan comes out to address the audience, but Big Show comes back completely unharmed and easily takes care of Hulk Hogan to win the championship.

Is the impact of this fall able to calculated? I've searched for the height of the building but couldn't find an official height, so I'd recommend using the storyline height of 5 stories or about 50 feet for the calculation. This could provide a good Durability/AP feat to WWE as anybody who is able to legitimately knock out Big Show in any of his later matches should at least scale to this.

I'm trying to explain to someone that for a fictional char (luffy, spider-man etc.) the most deadly thing about a nuke is not the pressure but the temperature (forget about the radiation). Wb for example can tank a city level atack but can't survive in 5 milion degress temperature. He converts celsius degrees in joules and thinks it's the same thing. Though i explain him that 200 joules (athlete high-end atck potency) is converted in only 0,1 degrees. Please tell me if i'm wrong.

Can someone calculate Doctor Doom's rock and column lifting feats during the final fight of Fantastic Four 2015? Along with that, can someone also calculate how hard the Human Torch hit those columns and how strong the Thing possible is in that fight?

Here's a clip of the whole fight.

https://my.mixtape.moe/fskkep.avi

Can someone do a calculation on Cross Biancina of 666 Satan? I would like to add him to vs battles wiki but I need calculations. 666 chapter 58 is where he is seen, the fight starts at page 17, and ends at chapter 60 page 34.

Edit:

I do not know how this would affect Cross's power on base form. This is cross in a fight in chapter 57 alongside Jio and the rest, starting at page 18.

Cross 1
666-satan-268928

@Battlemania Last I checked his entire series is one big gag, throwing away feats because it's not a serious verse seems to be a touch unfair if I'm to be honest.

@Kiryu What about them? I need feats more specific than their names.

@Novacone Hm? I'm not a member of the calc team, I just do a bunch of calcs anyways.

Does this count as a legitimate lightning dodging feat?

https://youtu.be/DRRNOI072No?t=525

The Crackler was able to hit a moving truck and almost hit a plane in the sky later in the episode. Hard to imagine it missing such a big and close target for nothing.

If it is, how would it be quantified? Just massively hypersonic from the lightning dodging page's average or something?

May I ask anyone to calc this? It's a potential All Might (Boku no Hero Academia) upgrade, as well as a basis for stats once One for All's profile is to be made.

Speed feat for All Might.

http://2.p.mpcdn.net/28156/762573/4.jpg?1463502406

AP feat for One for All.

http://2.p.mpcdn.net/28156/762573/6.jpg?1463502406

One for All vs All for One (All Might).

http://2.p.mpcdn.net/28156/762573/1.jpg?1463502406

All Might cancelling out One for All's previous attack.

http://2.p.mpcdn.net/28156/766012/18.jpg

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
Does this count as a legitimate lightning dodging feat?
https://youtu.be/DRRNOI072No?t=525

The Crackler was able to hit a moving truck and almost hit a plane in the sky later in the episode. Hard to imagine it missing such a big and close target for nothing.

If it is, how would it be quantified? Just massively hypersonic from the lightning dodging page's average or something?
Honestly, it doesn't look like a lightning doging feat, it looks like a miss. I agree that it doesn't make much sense for the Crackler to miss such a big and close target... but fiction doesn't always make sense. But, I say that it appears to be a miss rather than a dodge because of the fact that Godzilla charges forward without changing velocity (neither speed nor direction) at all, and since there seems to be little to no indication that Godzilla even acknowledged the "lightning," there's no evidence that Godzilla dodged it.

However, we could possibly get a speed based on how far Zilla traveled in the time it took the "lightning" to travel from the edge of the screen to the ground—which, depending on which size you use for Zilla, could be anywhere between 132 km/s (Mach 387.92) to 264 km/s (Mach 775.84), which would make him Massively Hypersonic.

...Of course, this would only be true if we can determine whether Crackler's "lightning" can be proven to be the same as cloud-to-ground lightning. As the page for Lightning dodging feats states:

Lightning directly produced by a character is only considered as real lightning if it has demonstrated some properties real lightning has. Some examples are: making muscles of hit beings contract, having an (electro)magnetic field, being shown to actually move with a speed similar to lightning, flowing through conducting materials, the character being able to manipulate real electricity or electromagnetism in general, generating ozone or causing electrolysis.

[...]

It should be noted that as long as the character or machine did not display creating Cloud-to-ground lightning it is questionable whether or not the lightning actually moves at average lightning speed, because the scientific knowledge on the speed of lightning is lacking in the current state of science, so that it is unknown which variables could influence the speed.

So, for the meantime, the short answer is likely "no, it does not count."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back